Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not? (2194 Views)

Studying Physical And Health Education. Advisable Or Not? / Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! / Vibrating Panties Make Woman Faint With Pleasure:) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not? by tomistelle(f): 2:10am On Nov 02, 2014
Errr,though am new here,but I would like to get answers to this mind bugging questions:

For ladies,is it advisable to wear panties,I mean wearing another pair to sleep after shower in the night,or someone can just free style by not wearing any at all?? I heard not wearing d panties keeps d honey pot airy,if not worn and maybe not if it's worn.

What is your take on this ladies,,,,,,guys please share your thoughts too.

Happy sunday peeps!!
Re: Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not? by tpia6: 2:16am On Nov 02, 2014
cant ask about womanhood rituals because childbirth is supposed to cover that, not to mention dating.
Re: Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not? by tomistelle(f): 2:30am On Nov 02, 2014
tpia6:
cant ask about womanhood rituals because childbirth is supposed to cover that, not to mention dating.

Wat about after a long day,and u showered,there is this refreshed feeling u have that you woudnt wanna wear it to sleep.
Me I dunno about all this childbirth isshh u r sayin o[url][/url]
Re: Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not? by nzeaji(m): 3:04am On Nov 02, 2014
Very very unadvisable. Shoooo. You wear pant the whole day, still come wear am sleep. sad angry angry. Abeg let the thing breath for night jare.

2 Likes

Re: Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not? by tomistelle(f): 3:11am On Nov 02, 2014
nzeaji:
Very very unadvisable. Shoooo. You wear pant the whole day, still come wear am sleep. sad angry angry. Abeg let the thing breath for night jare.

Don't u just like dat feeling of freedom after u showered? grin
Re: Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not? by brixton: 4:02am On Nov 02, 2014
.H
Re: Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not? by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 02, 2014
its really uncomfortable at night to wear pants.I let my investment breath!!!The idea of spreading the legs apart under chilling AC while eating Amala,Eforiro anti gbegiri and plenty orisirisi in my dreams something outta this world. Its amazing!!!

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not? by Mrval20(m): 5:22am On Nov 02, 2014
You're still debating wearing undies to bed when most girls I know sleep totally naked.
There's nothing wrong with it, in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not? by Mrval20(m): 5:25am On Nov 02, 2014
lynpetra:
its really uncomfortable at night to wear pants.I let my investment breath!!!The idea of spreading the legs apart under chilling AC while eating Amala,Eforiro anti gbegiri and plenty orisirisi is something outta this world. Its amazing!!!
*Lawd have mercy* lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not? by Sanguine(f): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2014
As far as I am concerned, the only period one should wear pant to sleep should be during the menstrual period... Just like you do not wear glasses to sleep, stuff your ears to sleep, or sleep with sleep with food in your mouth... one should not wear panties to sleep except of course during one's period.

Happy November.
Re: Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not? by iamtheprincipal: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2014
tomistelle:
Errr,though am new here,but I would like to get answers to this mind bugging questions:

For ladies,is it advisable to wear panties,I mean wearing another pair to sleep after shower in the night,or someone can just free style by not wearing any at all?? I heard not wearing d panties keeps d honey pot airy,if not worn and maybe not if it's worn.

What is your take on this ladies,,,,,,guys please share your thoughts too.

Happy sunday peeps!!

I don't suscribe to wearing of panties at night unless in situations where a woman is menstruating.
The freedom associated with the airiness of the entire BRAINBOX system is most necessary after the day's hutsle. Thus, going totally unclad when your privacy won't be invaded is the way to go.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not? by tomistelle(f): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2014
quote author=lynpetra post=27651696]its really uncomfortable at night to wear pants.I let my investment breath!!!The idea of spreading the legs apart under chilling AC while eating Amala,Eforiro anti gbegiri and plenty orisirisi in my dreams something outta this world. Its amazing!!![/quote]

grin

1 Like

Re: Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not? by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2014
Hmmm..just passing through.... cool..although I don't see any reason why someone should wear panties at all... grin grin
Re: Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not? by nzeaji(m): 5:07am On Nov 03, 2014
tomistelle:

Don't u just like dat feeling of freedom after u showered? grin

The feeling is indescribable. Hmmmmm. grin grin
Re: Wearing Of Panties To Sleep:advisable Or Not? by Franceska(f): 12:23am On Nov 18, 2014
Its bliss

(1) (Reply)

.... / | 신림키스방 HERA |밤워0bamwar8。c0m0 대전키스방 태백키스방 / List Of Successful Nigerian Air Force 2016/2017 Recruitment List For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.