Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Fifa is nowhere near PES - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa is nowhere near PES (6538 Views)

Finish Him! Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Is Coming To A PC Near You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifa is nowhere near PES by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 13, 2014
jmaine:

A round of applause for the sarcastic m.oron I just quoted.

You dose of idiocy is a healthy one . . .keep it up . . .
Re: Fifa is nowhere near PES by Esdb(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=Naijazoom post=27967265][/quote]you who is putting up a girl's picture you probably don't even know on your d.p is quoting that to diss me? Really nigga?

People I think I just discovered a way to identify morons
Re: Fifa is nowhere near PES by kimco(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mykcool:
abeg wer u get ur fifa15 on pc from?
had to cough up the doe and buy the game...for two reasons.

1. No crack for the game yet. Seriously I was surprised. I hear it's still not out. Dats over a month.

2. Wanted to play online without issues for the first tym. Now my internet is letting me down most of the tym. I hate my country's isp.
Re: Fifa is nowhere near PES by 3KINGZ18: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Esdb:
Insomnia is a sleep-deficiency problem whereby you get no sleep in the night you get no sleep at all. But lucky you reader I EmmyB has found a cure for this...

Ladies and gentlemen the revolutionary cure for this syndrome that has been plaguing humans for generations is ahh cut the crap "Just play fifa soccer game!"

Yes! Fifa! You read that right an hour of playing that boring excuse will help you into dream land easily.

It will with its over-hyped realistic players.
If that doesn't then the rather annoying and unnecessary skilled passes players make OR

The certitude that through balls will just break defenses like football has no defending players. OR

Loosing the ball to your marker immediately he makes contact making it impossible to dribble from the mid-field with a player and score[they say pes is thrash because you can't dribble from the mid-field with a player and score...Torh has messi not done it what does ronaldo has sanchez nt tried it!mtchw]

Anotherr thing is you can't score from the center-circle in fifa[they say pes is thrash because you can do this in it..torh didn't rooney do it last season? Has becham not done it before!!!!mmtchww]

Dribbling is not real in fifa and the fact that immediately you are in the box just close ur eyes and press box and watch the ball unrealistically roll and I mean roll like when balls roll into pockets on snooker tables.

The vibration of the pad when the ball hits the pole is so unreal it doesn't gve it any realistic feel.[One thing I didn't get in pes because if it worked on pes13 it would have been crazy with the real feeling you get when the ball hits the post]

Oyaa lemme see you compare pes with fifa!
man u talking thrash fifa is the most authentic football around with premier league can u compare pes with dat imagine playing pes where teams are nt licensed am sorry man but to me pes is like superstitious football game where u get to do what u can't do real life imagine keeper scoring from midfield PES IS THRASH
Re: Fifa is nowhere near PES by 3KINGZ18: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Esdb:
see where you are wrong ps3 is even better than xbox360 and almost as good as xbox1
yh man tell him
Re: Fifa is nowhere near PES by 3KINGZ18: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
parrotibaba:
baba dats exactly what am talking about ,In pEs ,u can use a single strategy or formation to play a whole season in master league but in FIFA ,after dem don trash u eh,u will change ur strategy by force,I hv played peas from d days of ps2(pes 7) ,I hv played pEs 4 on PC ,bliv me ,I know all d tricks in pEs ,n I don't play less dan top player in any pEs I play but FIFA ,u hardly see ppl playing d intermediate level(dia r 3 levels,beginners,intermediate n professional; in each of dese levels,u will find dia beginner to legendary levels) n bliv me ,you'd rather play d legendary level in beginners dan to play d professional level in intermediate...,

U can't compare d two,in FIFA ,Chelsea plays exactly as de r playing in real life,so are d other clubs including dat bloody Southampton! bt in pEs ,d story is different, d players positioning is terrible, for what ever reason I can use Messi or Cr7 to dribble d whole defense n still score comfortably, players don't gas out i.e u can use d same line up from start to finish but u can't try dat in FIFA ...too much talking, let me close by saying dat d majority of ppl dat hate d FIFA games r rookies in soccer game play,de play d game once n struggle to adapt dia gameplay to d realism of FIFA so de rather stick with de easy one, i.e pEs
tell them man pes guys are all rookies
Re: Fifa is nowhere near PES by captainking(m): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2016
3KINGZ18:
the guy you quoted.. His comment is outrageous... The guys comparism bw fifa and pes is on ps2 version... In ps3 and ps4...fifa players don't easily gas out while pes players easily gas out.. The only thing he is right about is that.. Dribbling is much easier in pes.. And in fifa.. The team is structured to play like in real life.. While I love fifa cos it required his level gaming skills to beat cpu at the hardest level.. A small team can cause one trouble at the hardest difficulty.. While in pes.. It's always isn't like that... However.. Am a master of them both...
Re: Fifa is nowhere near PES by Nobody: 12:02am On May 09, 2016
3KINGZ18:

Hope this is not the 3kingz I know... Why do you always play pes with us on your ps3... Guy no go jonz yourself.. Go and throw all ur fifa away and start playing the best soccer game..
Pes as we all know!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sony Obtains Ban On Ps3 Hack Chip ::to Play Pirated Discs / My Ps2 Isn't Playing Pirated Cds, What Do I Do? / Watch Out For Gta 6 Updating...News updated#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.