Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Man Suspects The Children He Has Been Spending Money On Are Not His Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Suspects The Children He Has Been Spending Money On Are Not His Children (728 Views)

After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) / Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Suspects The Children He Has Been Spending Money On Are Not His Children by Lifeafterlove: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2014
Man Suspects The Children He Has Been Spending Money On Are Not His Children
--------------- ------------
Mama Blessed! I called my wife. Yes! Papa Blessed, she replied, what is it? Can't you see that I'm busy in the kitchen. Sit down! I cautioned her, urging her to sit on the chair beside the one I sat on at the sitting room. I want to ask you something. I said. What is it that you want to ask me that cannot wait before the food dones. Eh Papa Blessed? She asked.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/11/man-suspects-children-he-has-been.html?m=1
Re: Man Suspects The Children He Has Been Spending Money On Are Not His Children by iamrealdeji(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2014
Owo wogbo

1 Like

Re: Man Suspects The Children He Has Been Spending Money On Are Not His Children by SAMBARRY: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
And so what. AFTERALL GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER
Re: Man Suspects The Children He Has Been Spending Money On Are Not His Children by spiralwedge(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
if I click that link ehhh, make NL crash
Re: Man Suspects The Children He Has Been Spending Money On Are Not His Children by Kanwulia: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm!
Only a woman knows MAMA'S BABIES!
Father's? MAYBE! wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Myles Munroe, Wife And Daughter Killed In Bahamas Plane Crash / Hero Monkey Revives Electrocuted Friend / Stories That Can Melt A Stony Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.