Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

How I Taught This Girl How To Fill JAMB Form The Right Way - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Taught This Girl How To Fill JAMB Form The Right Way (440 Views)

2011/2012 Jamb Form / Auchi Post Ume/Jamb Form & Registration / Jamb Form Is Out 2008/2009 Academic Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Taught This Girl How To Fill JAMB Form The Right Way by Aheartoflove: 9:15am On Nov 02, 2014
How I Taught This Girl How To Fill JAMB Form The Right Way
--------------- ------------
A friend told me to accompany her to buy JAMB form cause I have passed through that stage and have experience in it, most especially in filling the form. This is her first time. We bought it and went to fill it.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/11/how-i-taught-this-girl-how-to-fill-jamb.html?m=1
Re: How I Taught This Girl How To Fill JAMB Form The Right Way by dhrey: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2014
what's the big deal.

(1) (Reply)

Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd/loans / Closed / Children Without Brains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.