Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Only God Can - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only God Can (560 Views)

PASTOR ORDERS FEMALE MEMBERS TO REMOVE UNDERWEAR SO GOD CAN ENTER THEIR BODIES / How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God / Things Only God Could Have Known! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only God Can by pstyoung(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Beloved, We don't have the capacity to bring, or cause that change in our lives, or marriage, only God can. Why? Zechariah 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Me, You, yes You, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. www.rememberhisnameisjesus.com/2014/11/only-god-can.html So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. Romans 9:16, Philippians 2:13. Therefore, This month, Papa God, help us, show us your mercy concerning this issues at hand right now, for we cannot help ourselves in Jesus Christ mighty name we have asked Father. Remember, His name is Jesus/Yeshua.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only God Can by chinedu202000(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ameeeen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Only God Can by oyomii(f): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead Inplane Crash / A Word From GOD / Muslim Extremists Holds Over 30 People On Hostage In A Sydney Cafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.