Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,877 members, 7,851,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

‘I Have No Apologies Being Expensive’ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘I Have No Apologies Being Expensive’ (484 Views)

If You've Ever Offended Or Insulted Tpia, You Can Drop Your Apologies Here / Seniourman Apologies To Seun / Apologies To Some Members Of This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Have No Apologies Being Expensive’ by sexygirl12(f): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
Legendary actress and wife of Olu Jacobs, Joke Silva, has stated categorically that she has no apologies whatsoever for being one of the most expensive producers in the Nigerian film industry.
Joke Silva
Joke Silva
The respected actress, who began her career way back in the 80s after featuring in the popular TV series such as Mirror in the Sun, Second Chance, Mind Bending and Tight Rope among others, stated this while speaking at the October 2014 edition of the Filmmakers’ Forum, monthly organized by the Nollywood Studies Centre, School of Media and Communication, Pan-Atlantic University, Victoria Island, Lagos..continue reading below
http://ozigizaga..com/

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Musical Videos Incomplete Without Semi Nude Girls? / Fate? Shocked Father Of Girl Mutilated, Murdered Girl Speaks Out / Boko Haram Seizes Town In Nigeria’s Northeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.