Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Someone Please Help Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Someone Please Help Me (1040 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Help Me by jermo(f): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2008
How can i get information about Norway Embassy in Lagos.
Re: Someone Please Help Me by brownbonno(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2008
Why is it a problem to refund your money?Where you informed of the administrative during the time of the application or after your application was refused?20% is too much for nonrefundable administrative fees.
Re: Someone Please Help Me by Thadude(m): 2:56am On Nov 20, 2008
Do u have website, phone numbers of the organization?, how did u come across them?
If u would post such details and with colaborative help from fellow landers in canada/USA, hopefully we can press them to make a full refund or turn the case over to the authorities. But you would need to state ur full side of the story and all agreements jointly reached.
Re: Someone Please Help Me by kokorunna(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2008
Pe le ooooo, be careful next time
Re: Someone Please Help Me by Thadude(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2008
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/scams/index_e.htm

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

You can also report the fraud on both websites, but!, make sure u have detailed evidence. Justice might take time but it will come if your claim is credible enough. In reporting you have to give ur full details cos' u might be screened before they look into ur case. If you have evidence of emails, chats, fax and phone convo it will help to solidify your case. If you were ever called by the group or if you called the group, call records from the phone company in canada will prove it, Goodluck!!
Re: Someone Please Help Me by Busybody2(f): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2008
Are you sure you have been duped or has there been some miscommunication of some sorts? If it is this CEFARD - Centre for Agricultural Resources and International Development, the dude's name is Stephen Olumuyiwa Akinbile, his phone number is 14166791125, his email addy is sakinbile@cefartd.org

The reason I was asking if you are sure you have been duped is because his name and contact details are splashed all over the internet and it seems to be a legitimate organisation undecided I'd suggest you contact his firm again and try and get written proof of what is happening.

(1) (Reply)

Germany Visa / Looking For Flights To Dubai! / Going To Finland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.