Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Am In Love With Diddy4 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am In Love With Diddy4 (2274 Views)

Help!!!.....'m In Love With Mukina2..("queen Of My Heart")..what Do I Do ??? / Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With Diddy4 by acidrop(f): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2008
well am back, but its been boring lately, don't see my friends anymore,

rhodalyn
2c
diddy
IBB
j girl
toy
aloib
kadeejah
even eveseh

whats happening?

blue tnk u for including me in that list ooo. so i was a fake freind shebi? oya who else is faking with me?
Re: I Am In Love With Diddy4 by DualCore1: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2008
na wa o, acid, u musta dug 5 or 6 pages deep to get this thread. hmmm shocked
Re: I Am In Love With Diddy4 by acidrop(f): 5:36am On Jun 29, 2008
dude, have u ever expereinced the big curse of boredom. its a curse ooo. no blame me
Re: I Am In Love With Diddy4 by DualCore1: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2008
Nope hvnt really experienced tht online, thanks to my online friends i've got on Y!M. Wen next u're bored online, pm me, i could help, but u go pay. Lol
Re: I Am In Love With Diddy4 by acidrop(f): 1:01am On Jul 22, 2008
na wa ooo, recently everybody wey i dey make freinds with they ask me to pay them first, anyway. hw much are u worth make i write u cheque
Re: I Am In Love With Diddy4 by hayprof(m): 4:35am On Jul 22, 2008
acidrop:

dude, have u ever expereinced the big curse of boredom. its a curse ooo. no blame me

Do u av a copy of the new Dictionary?
Re: I Am In Love With Diddy4 by acidrop(f): 4:46am On Jul 22, 2008
no abeg buy me one
Re: I Am In Love With Diddy4 by hayprof(m): 4:54am On Jul 22, 2008
acidrop:

no abeg buy me one

Your destination + Location to destinate the Parcel . . wink
Re: I Am In Love With Diddy4 by acidrop(f): 4:57am On Jul 22, 2008
hayprof:

Your destination + Location to destinate the Parcel . . wink
while u are @ it, there are so many of us that are illitreate in nairaland, about 100000, so erm. . . . . . .dem go like one 2 grin
Re: I Am In Love With Diddy4 by hayprof(m): 5:09am On Jul 22, 2008
No0oo . . I no be Father of the Nation*

only u!

Deal ??
Re: I Am In Love With Diddy4 by acidrop(f): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2008
haaaa, be considerate now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who To Dating With / Lmo State Indigens / Matured Whatsapp TV For Memes, Giveaways,dating And Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.