Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Can Someone Corrects Men Of God? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Someone Corrects Men Of God? (378 Views)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Resigns – Warns Men Of God To Disentangle Themselve / Top 12 World’s Wealthiest Men Of All Time! / World's Wealthiest Men Of All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Corrects Men Of God? by Neatboy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
I'm a Christian but I'm not that kind of Christian that makes religion his opium. I'm not a lukewarm but I believe in standing on the fence against both extremes. I'm a Catholic but a liberal one cause I've made my mind open to other good ideas. I've attended churches and I've heard pastors and priests preach. I've also heard them say somethings that are not even criptural with so much authority. Even the once that God uses also make this same mistake. The funny thing is that I always feel bad whenever something like this comes up. I always feel like correcting them after church but I've heard one saying that we should not criticise men of God, quoting the touch not my anointed stuff in the bible; and that God always honours the words of his prophets. But my questions are: Are these men of God infallible? Can't we atleast criticise or correct them even constructively?
Re: Can Someone Corrects Men Of God? by godsamist: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2014
Bros ,till now i must say you don't know where you belong..Don't be a bat christian.
The holy book said ye shall know the truth..Without you knowing the truth..That's reading the word of God...If His words really abide in you..Invariably your actions are lead by Him.Your question is a testimony that you don't know your Heavenly Father yet.Who is a man of God if i may ask?
Failing to know indept God's word will definitely stagnate your reasoning power..Bros as many that has received him,gave them power to become sons of God!
Shallom!

(1) (Reply)

Africa Cup Of Nations AFCON Set To Take Place Despite Ebola Fears / What's Your Emotion At The Moment / Mtv Ema Full Winners List 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.