Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" (6191 Views)

Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors / Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France / Himker: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by Zakkyoz: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
Though nairaland is a public forum, we ought to learn how to utilise space with high sense of decency and decorum. There was a point when virtually all nairalanders were 'GARRI' ADVOCATE. Then attention was shifted again to picture demanding with the phrase 'ADONBILIVIT'. Now the trend is 'I schooled in France' even when an important topic is under discussion. I hereby humbly suggest that whoever use this should be banned till after 2015 general elections.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by BigBizzy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
lool....what does it mean sef

1 Like

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by amarilo: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
I cant understand what he is saying cos am a fisherman in Scottish highlands after graduating from french fishery school in Nantes.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
Plzz whatz GARRI, cos i schooled in FRANCE wink

36 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by stonemind(f): 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
ahhh me I schooled in france and i dnt understand u ooo

11 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
Am so glad...You schooled too in france??
I schooled in matz,france.

14 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by vickylinco(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
this guys fit kill person with laff o....someone is saying something, you are doing it again. yoruba adage says: an gba ekuru lowo obe, oni to hun......

1 Like

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by stonemind(f): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
samflexx:
Am so glad...You schooled too in france??
I schooled in matz,france.
wow its nice meeting you, have you been to lile? my sister's step grate grandfather has a home there

3 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
stonemind:

wow its nice meeting you, have you been to lile? my sister's step grate grandfather has a home there
haaha,,na wa oo..Well,have been to lyon and paris..Will visit lile next year..Hope you schooled too in france.

6 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by Kovic08(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
samflexx:

haaha,,na wa oo..Well,have been to lyon and paris..Will visit lile next year..Hope you schooled too in france.
wow i have been to nylon and parish too... walking out of thread

3 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by KillerBeauty(f): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
Those "I schooled in france" crew do not bother me. The people I hate are the ones who like wasting space. I hate those people, they will make you scroll down so much that your fingers will start paining you angry angry

10 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
LOL at comments
Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Zakkyoz:
Though nairaland is a public forum, we ought to learn how to utilise space with high sense of decency and decorum. There was a point when virtually all nairalanders were 'GARRI' ADVOCATE. Then attention was shifted again to picture demanding with the phrase 'ADONBILIVIT'. Now the trend is 'I schooled in France' even when an important topic is under discussion. I hereby humbly suggest that whoever use this should be banned till after 2015 general elections.
please speak french,I schooled in france....

8 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by fitzmayowa: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
Zakkyoz:

If you take life too serious like this, you go quick die ooo...

Oya come take visa make youself go school for france...grin

23 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by moneybag100: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
stonemind:
ahhh me I schooled in france and i dnt understand u ooo
Thank God I found my classmate... can you please tell me what's happening here cos I schooled in FRANCE too?

Dieu merci, je trouvai mon camarade de classe ... pouvez-vous se il vous plaît dites-moi ce qui se passe ici parce que je scolarisés dans FRANCE trop?

8 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by spartoo: 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
And I thought I was the only nigerian that schooled in france oo - commen tu tapelle je t'amie ore vua

3 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by temmyt20(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
@ my mates wey we school 2gether in france.....i sight u......i sure say op go dey one corner dey boil......cant stop laughing......

6 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by Frankenstein: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
Seun, please ban all the members of 'I schooled in France' group.

4 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by moneybag100: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
spartoo:
And I thought I was the only nigerian that schooled in france oo - commen tu tapelle je t'amie ore vua
You are not the only one that deserve sweet things cos I schooled in FRANCE too.

Comment est votre journée frère va?

3 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by talktimi(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
I own a school in France actually cool

18 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by tayoxx(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
KillerBeauty:
Those "I schooled in france" crew do not bother me. The people I hate are the ones who like wasting space. I hate those people, they will make you scroll down so much that your fingers will start paining you angry angry

ok

18 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by moneybag100: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
talktimi:
I own a school in France actually cool
I think am attending your school..Please is your school in Lyon? On that mountain near the lake?
Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by moneybag100: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
tayoxx:

ok

Pics or Adonbilivit it that you can keep a space like this?

6 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by Seequadry(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
L grin L ....thank God I opened this post...I jst get admition into la setenoir college around Allen in Lyon, France ...

3 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
Seequadry:
L grin L ....thank God I opened this post...I jst get admition into la setenoir college around Allen avenue in Lyon, France ...
ar fe muirre la bien merci sito finacion meneau boki??grin
Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by tayoxx(m): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
moneybag100:

Pics or Adonbilivit it that you can keep a space like this?
please speak French

2 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by freshness2020: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Frankenstein:
Seun, please ban all the members of 'I schooled in France' group.
Ce n'est pas par la force frere et ca decision est tres mechant...ca te derange n'est pas.. Calmez vous et voir ce que il dissent frere..merci!
(allez retrouvez un traducteur pour ce poste)

2 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by UnknownT: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
Am i the only guy that schooled in Spain? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by ogaofficer(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
Actually, i schooled in chibok.

7 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by moneybag100: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
tayoxx:
please speak French

Se il vous plaît ne soyez pas gêné, essaie juste d'apprendre le français parce qu'il est pas facile de scolarisés en France

2 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by kudoxs(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
KillerBeauty:
get a better phone, like the ones used by people like me that schooled in france, marseille to be precise.

9 Likes

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by ogaofficer(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
UnknownT:
Am i the only guy that schooled in Spain? grin
nope. Bt for confirmation can you please speak in spanish? Cos i earn ma degree from sambisa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Critical Look At The Senators That Left Apc Today / Breaking News! Donald Trump Daughter Dating A Nigerian - Dailymail UK / INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.