Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,558 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Keep On Making Money - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keep On Making Money (685 Views)

Join The Football Making Money Train / 1969bet--to Predict Win Match And Steps To Making Money From 1960BET In Nigeria / Steps To Making Money From 1960BET In Nigeria. A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep On Making Money by brotesquex(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2014
Good morning nairalanders. I want to share this particular website with you. It is a sport betting website. The amazing thing about this website is that you do not deposit before placing bets. Immediately you sign up, you are entitled to a certain amount of money in your betting account(it varies from 1 dollar to 10 dollars). Another beautiful thing about the website is that when you exhaust the money given to you, you still get another one when you watch videos of 50 cents each. There are many ways of winning cash on this website, including contests where you can win from 25 dollars to 100 dollars without you spending a dime. I will also give you a website where you will get guaranteed picks for horse racing, basketball, hockey and the likes all for free. I want all Nigerians to benefit from this and that is why i am giving it out at an almost free price. I am betting my LIFE on this that you can make 200 dollars in one week. Do not be among the doubting thomases who disbelieve everything while their mates are making cool cash. To lay your hands on this cool stuff, pay a meagre #200 naira into:
Bank: GTB
Account Name: Moshood Gbadebo
Account Number: 0127371882
Amount: #200
In case you cannot go to the bank, you can send the money by recharge card to: 08169452603
If you paid by bank, text your teller number to the number above. Good luck. I am betting my LIFE on this that it is sure you will make money. Good luck.
Re: Keep On Making Money by hayzed2: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2014
Moshoodi so iya 200naira loun je eh.. Poverty na bastard cheesy
Re: Keep On Making Money by brotesquex(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2014
hayzed2:
Moshoodi so iya 200naira loun je eh.. Poverty na bastard cheesy
I will not insult you. But i pray you still be on nairaland when testimonies are being posted.
Re: Keep On Making Money by hayzed2: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2014
brotesquex:

I will not insult you. But i pray you still be on nairaland when testimonies are being posted.

lol :p
Re: Keep On Making Money by nueltj: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
So nobdy has any boxing day games
Re: Keep On Making Money by tammyboy1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nigga 2h is too small na,ask for smthing bigger

(1) (Reply)

Winning 4th Ballon D'or Will Elevate Ronaldo Over Messi / Emenike Faces Ban For Walking Off Pitch / Just Imagine What Joseph Yobo's Wife Is Wearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.