Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,419 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja (997 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / A Plot Of Land For Sale In Thomas Estate Ajah. (DISTRESSED SALE) / Twin Duplex In Aso Rock Villa For Lease In Abuja With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2014
Hello great people,
I need a plot of land for lease in Abuja preferably within any of the following Areas: Airport Road, Airport Junction, Jabi, Utako, Galadinma or Kubwa, Abuja.

Intended use of such land: to establish an Auto Garage.

Equipments to be installed: temporary shelters, porta-cabin, shipping container, and auto spray booth.

NOTE: the land must have C of O, the price for lease of the land should be very reasonable and the terms and agreement of must be favourable.

Contact Me on 07034581213, 08111433883, luv_michael_4real@yahoo.com if you have such lands for lease.

Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by sam13(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
lomomike:
Hello great people,
I need a plot of land for lease in Abuja preferably within any of the following Areas: Airport Road, Airport Junction, Jabi, Utako, Galadinma or Kubwa, Abuja.

Equipments to be installed: temporary shelters, porta-cabin, shipping container, and auto spray booth.

NOTE: the land must have C of O, the price for lease of the land should be very reasonable and the terms and agreement of must be favourable.

Contact Me on 07034581213, 08111433883, luv_michael_4real@yahoo.com if you have such lands for lease.

Thanks.
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by sam13(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
SORRY HAVE WE DISCUSSED THIS BEFORE
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
sam13:
SORRY HAVE WE DISCUSSED THIS BEFORE

How do you mean sir?
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by sam13(m): 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
I THOUGHT YOU HAVE CONTACTED ME FOR IT AND WE HAVE DISCUSSED ABOUT GETTING IT FOR YOU
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by sam13(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
I THOUGHT YOU HAVE CONTACTED ME FOR IT AND WE HAVE DISCUSSED ABOUT GETTING IT FOR YOU
OR PROBABLY NOT
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
sam13:

Where, when and how? sad
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by sam13(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
I'm sorry if i did disturbed your peace,but someone called me on the phone after i responded to his post for a lease land in Abuja for auto mechanic workshop and was in Lagos but has returned to Abuja so i thought you are the one,though i'm in Lagos but i had contacted my colleagues in Abuja for that
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
You haven't disturbed my peace. I am not the one you were referring to.
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by sam13(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
Alright if not i can help you get it in Abuja hope you dont mind
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
sam13:
Alright if not i can help you get it in Abuja hope you dont mind

Do you have a plot of land within any of the places Airport junction, Jabi, Utako, Galadinma, or Kubwa for lease at an affordable price?

If Yes, does the plot of land have the valid titled documentation?
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by sam13(m): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
Since i have your specs i ill work on it and get back to you 2morrow
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by sam13(m): 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Since i have your specs i ill work on it and get back to you 2morrow sir
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 04, 2014
I'm still waiting for replies.
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by sam13(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2014
Good morning kindly let me know the budget you have in mind as a guide for my seach
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2014
sam13:
Good morning kindly let me know the budget you have in mind as a guide for my seach
can you help search for just 1plot at a very reasonable price, say less than 500k ?

If you find any let me know the price and we can bargain. I don't have a huge budget.
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by sam13(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kk
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 05, 2014
Awaiting replies.
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 06, 2014
lomomike:
Hello great people,

Thanks.

Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
lomomike:
Hello great people,

Thanks.

Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2014
lomomike:
Hello great people,

Thanks.
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
sad
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2014
sam13:
Good morning bro,
Howfa na, any progress yet?
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by sam13(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2014
Sorry sir i'm still searching for it like i told you i have someone also so i am looking for 2 so will get back to you when i get any
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
Help a brother
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2014
lomomike:
Hello great people,

Thanks.
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by sam13(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2014
A plot of land on the express @ kubwa near first gate very close to jabi is for lease
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2014
sam13:
A plot of land on the express @ kubwa near first gate very close to jabi is for lease

Okay thanks, I'd call you.
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2014
lomomike:
Hello great people,

Thanks.
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by sam13(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
I did sent his numb have you call the man mr Iruegbu
Re: I need a Plot Of Land For Lease In Abuja by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
I haven't, I had quite a tight schedule today.

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Architecture Master Piece / Live Like Lekki In Ikorodu - Newly Built 2 Bedroom Flat / Luxury 3units 3 & 4br Terrace Duplex + BQ To Let @ Igbo Efon Lekki(pics) Check.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.