Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Jumia Sales Consultant (come In To Order And Complain) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jumia Sales Consultant (come In To Order And Complain) (537 Views)

Unauthorised Bank Charges: How To Complain To The CBN (Very Simple) / How To Increase Your Konga And Jumia Sales With Product Bundling / How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Sales Consultant (come In To Order And Complain) by faithclin(f): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Good day guys,

- Do you have something /Anything to order online?
-you want it at a discount?
-you want to pay on delivery?
-You want a 14 day return policy? With warranty for Appliances and Gadgets?

Then ask, Call me. grin

I'm a Jumia Sales Consultant and I'm ready to help you order and track your products (Personally!!). USE ME wink

07030200104. Thank You. wink
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant (come In To Order And Complain) by faithclin(f): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
: ) smiley

(1) (Reply)

We Help Customers Gain Access To Economic Opportunities, Paypal / Naira Falls / Affiliates Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.