Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari (2521 Views)

New Recap - 2015 ‘ll Be Bloody If…- Buhari / This Election Will Be Bloody-nasir Elrufai / 2015 Will Be Bloody If----general Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by KaiMallam: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, in the 2011 election, General Mohammadu Buhari, rtd,yesterday identified three types of Boko Haram in the country with the Federal Government topping the list, followed by those he described as criminals who steal and kill Nigerians in the name of religion, with the third group as the original one led by late Muhammed Yusufu.

Buhari spoke in Hausa while addressing members of the CPC from Niger State, who paid him a courtesy visit in Kaduna. He also warned that 2015 would be bloody if the elections were not transparent, just as he dismissed reports that he would not contest the 2015 presidency.

Buhari who painted a gory picture of Nigeria as that of a hound and a monkey engaged in a battle for survival said, “God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way.

“If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’ He did not elaborate further.
On alleged existence of three groups of Boko Haram, General Buhari added, “I will like to quote Professor Ango Abdullahi that said there are three Boko Harams including the original one led by Muhammed Yusufu who was killed and his supporters tried to take revenge by attacking the law enforcement agencies and politicians. There is another developed Boko Haram of criminals who steal and kill… while the biggest Boko Haram is the Federal Government.”

He, however, said that he would make up his mind on the presidency when his party re-organises itself.

“That was what I told those who have visited me in the past but the press wrote that I said I have changed my mind about re-contesting.
On Boko Haram he said: “Since the leaders now don’t listen to anybody but do whatever they wish, there is nothing the North can do.”
FG has destroyed oil industry

Commenting on the petroleum subsidy probe, he said: “The current leadership of the country has destroyed the petroleum industry. These kind of things can only happen under the type of leadership Nigeria has. No where in the world can such things happen and no where in the world can government increase the cost of petroleum products by over 120%. It is most insensitive. Besides the air people breath, the next important thing to them are petroleum products,
“Unfortunately for me, I know more about petroleum industry than others in government because I was there for over three years as a leader. We started with the Port-Harcourt Refinery producing 60,000 barrels per day. It was upgraded to 100,000 barrels per day. Another one was built there (Port-Harcourt) producing over 150,000 barrels making a total of 250,000 barrels per day purely on Nigerian crude.’’

According to him, the Warri and Kaduna refineries, had capacities for refining 100, 000 barrels daily each with over 20 depots and more than 3,200 pipe lines.
Source; http://nigerians4change.com/2014/11/02/2015-will-be-bloody-if-buhari/

Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by IGBOSON1: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
This man should give this scaremongering a rest!
Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
We will be ready for your urchins this time. grin with our clubs cool ofcourse
Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by micolaj: 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hmm
Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by mazzi: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
And some people will say that this beast is not blood thirsty?
Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by redcliff: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
But isnt this writeup so obvious that it was edited from the first time he said this back in 2011. Why can some people be so wicked.. I hate to join this e-war/propaganda these useless pdp rodents are spreading but I am sure with no doubt that this was edited to suit this current times and Buhari never said this. There is no coherence with the story..

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by Firefire(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
May the soul of the departed Nigerians who were killed after General Mohamodu Buhari lost 2011 presidential election Rest in Perfect Peace

We loved you but Allah loves you most!

Sleep on beloved.

2015 shall be Fire for Fire! No human being have monopoly of violence

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by lekkie073(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
and this .....

1 Like

Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by 9jii(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
News from Baby Factory
Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
redcliff:
But isnt this writeup so obvious that it was edited from the first time he said this back in 2011. Why can some people be so wicked.. I hate to join this e-war/propaganda these useless pdp rodents are spreading but I am sure with no doubt that this was edited to suit this current times and Buhari never said this. There is no coherence with the story..

Liar,you'v refused to use the gift God gave you:Common Sense and have decided to use the talent Devil gave u LIEING.We all know that Buhari made that statement.He is a blood tasty tyrant.The blood he shed after the 2011 election will surely speak against him.My state Abia lost 7 corpers.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by redcliff: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
mikeson12:

Liar,you'v refused to use the gift God gave you:Common Sense and have decided to use the talent Devil gave u LIEING.We all know that Buhari made that statement.He is a blood tasty tyrant.The blood he shed after the 2011 election will surely speak against him.My state Abia lost 7 corpers.

I am not disputing the fact he made this statement in 2011 but the report says he repeated the same statement this year against 2015 elections. That is my bone of contention...

1 Like

Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by opiaoku: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
a vote for buhari is a vote for terrorist

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
redcliff:

I am not disputing the fact he made this statement in 2011 but the report says he repeated the same statement this year against 2015 elections. That is my bone of contention...

I'm not sure you read the article well because I can't find where he wrote that.
Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by major466(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
What you say will be used against you...
In sane societies, Gen Buhari will be cooling himself in Prison.
Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by redcliff: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
mikeson12:

I'm not sure you read the article well because I can't find where he wrote that.

You probably need to read it again so you can see the whole logic behind the writeup
Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by doctokwus: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
redcliff:
Leave dem.Dey can fool only idiots like demselves.
This is an old post,edited to paint him in bad light,wt epic fail as usual.Let's even assume for purposes of dscussion,he evn uttered dose statements verbatim as written above,wud a civilian president Buhari b able to steam roll any fundamentalist idea wt a diverse national assembly& a multi ethnic and multi religious country as we are?He cudnt achieve it as a miltary HOS wt all fiat,how can he now achieve it wt his added yrs of world experience and added wisdom?
I bet anyone,behind his facade and cool mien,GEJ is more ethnophobic and fundamentalist dan Buhari cud ever be.
Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
redcliff:

You probably need to read it again so you can see the whole logic behind the writeup

Lol,you are confused. grin grin
Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by redcliff: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
He also warned that 2015 would be bloody if the elections were not transparent, just as he dismissed reports that he would not contest the 2015 presidency.

Buhari who was castigated for making an animalistic statement back in 2011 would not make such statement in 2015. IF not but just for the fact that his statement did not move waters then.

We all know Buhari is already the presidential candidate for APC even as at the time he merged forces with Tinubu. If this writeup was so current, then its false because we already know he has declared to run a long time ago

Buhari who painted a gory picture of Nigeria as that of a hound and a monkey engaged in a battle for survival said, “God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way.

This was the exact same word for word comment made in 2011. Did he say it again? No!

“If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’ He did not elaborate further.
Exact same comment. A presidential candidate of APC is not this daft to repeat this statement.

He, however, said that he would make up his mind on the presidency when his party re-organises itself.

Makeup his mind on which presidency with which party? The CPC that came to see him or the APC he already is a presidential candidate of? As we all know he has bought the form already. No coherence with the story..
Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by Sunshineluv(f): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
mikeson12:

Hard luck. I also lost a friend and a neighbour in kano state. This guys are bloody wicked. They are ready to kill if buhari loses

1 Like

Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sunshineluv:
Hard luck. I also lost a friend and a neighbour in kano state. This guys are bloody wicked. They are ready to kill if buhari loses

Ehya,sorry,take heart.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by Sunshineluv(f): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
mikeson12:

Ehya,sorry,take heart.
It is well man
Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by Orunto: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
You are just a Demon, messenger of the Devil. You have been conquered and so your ways remain perished IJN AMEN!
Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by 100Cents: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
He will fail/cry as usual..
Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by GODDYGEE91(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
redcliff:

so he has actually said dis b4 just bc of election and u think he has change, am not surprise, he wud do more dis time around.
Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by simpleseyi: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yes, 2015 will be bloody if any party attempt to rig election once again. Election rigging is criminal offence and culprits will be treated as such. Tell that to your drunken Otuoke master and the frog eyed Lagos lord. We shall not allow any party whatsoever to rig in nonentities to occupy government houses.

Imaging having a tout like Nyesom Wike as a governor, or Alao-Akala, or Musilu Obanikoro, or the ex-convict Lagos Speaker Ikoforiji, or Buruji Kashamu who is a wanted drug trafficker or the several nonentities in Lagos APC, or Sule Lamido whose children are laundering state money or Gbenga Daniel that is cursed with stealing public fund.

Any attempt by any party to rig will be met with blood shed. The tree of freedom shall be watered with the blood of the looters.

Obasanjo spent $16 billion on power, no result to show for it. Hon Ndidi Elumelu panel was asked to investigate how the $16 billion was spent, the foolish dis-honorable went and collected contracts from those he is probing and refused to do the contract. Femi Otedola did fuel importation and subsidy fraud, Facrook Lawan was asked to probe him, the foolish Facrook Lawan went and collected bribe from the man he is probing. And you all say that we should maintain peace while these politicians keep looting our treasury. No way, there cannot be peace in the grave yard.
Re: 2015 Will Be Bloody If…. – Buhari by GODDYGEE91(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
He who live by sword shall die by sword. De souls of de innocent NYSC members killed in Bauchi wud neva let him no peace talkless of winning election. Toothless bulldog.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Renowned Globe-trotter And Socialite, Olabisi Ajala Died In Penury. / The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth / "Goodluck Jonathan Once Wrote CBN To Give Someone N40billion" - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.