Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,407 members, 7,958,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) (3289 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ / 42 Year Old Supermodel Tyson Beckford Struts Around Town Shirtless / Star Actress,tonto Dikeh Finally Opens Up About Her Fight With Van Vicker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by preach93: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
Finally the unbelievable is beginning to happen as Tonto Dike, the Poko Lee herself turns pastor and decides to minister to people in town, with ministrations around town and also prayers to the people of the neighbourhood. "an extract from a movie scene though" see more pictures after the cut... http://www.maxigist.com

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Only in a movie.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
kennygee:
Only in a movie.

meaning?

how is those God of men you worship better than her?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

meaning?

how is those God of men you worship better than her?

Are u here to throw insults, have i Insulted her or Insulted you, who doesn't know this is a movie?

I don't insult pple, take your insults else where or i'll be forced to stoop to your ghetto level.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by Tholudee(f): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
kennygee:

Are u here to throw insults, have i Insulted her or Insulted you, who doesn't know this is a movie?

I don't insult pple, take your insults else where or i'll be forced to stoop to your ghetto level.
*matured* I like you wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
kennygee:

where did I insult you in my post?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tholudee:
*matured* I like you wink

Thank you. kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by free2ryhme: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
NLders are already throwing insults just over pictures. A big shame
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by omanifrank(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
little children
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by airclipse(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Na this suffer head own she see do She no fit televise am??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
i wish na real life...Angels for dey happy for avin a converted soul
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by yemi2plus(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
I usually don't comment on threads like this, however, since Seun's girlfriend is involved, there is potency of it making front page.

When on earth will Nollywood learn? An actress playing the role of a pastor with her tattoo showing? No! Was there no way they could hide it using makeup or other material?

Anyways, check my signature. Thanks!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by kommiejewel(f): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
kennygee:
Only in a movie.
True talk... When will Nollywood ever learn? Born again sister with tattoos on her neck....They should stop using this girl for these kinda roles abeg....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
Break yourself biatch
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by Nlmadfreak: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
The crazy actress and her crazy fans always make me laff
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by mabeni(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
Toto decay. are u perceiving it؟
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by akinsadeez(m): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
yemi2plus:
I usually don't comment on threads like this, however, since Seun's girlfriend is involved, there is potency of it making front page.

When on earth will Nollywood learn? An actress playing the role of a pastor with her tattoo showing? No! Was there no way they could hide it using makeup or other material?

kommiejewel:
True talk... When will Nollywood ever learn? Born again sister with tattoos on her neck....They should stop using this girl for these kinda roles abeg....

Na wa o. Don't you know that movies have story lines? Here you are castigating her selection for the role without even watching the movie or knowing the storyline.Have you thought about the fact that the movie might be about a lady who was initially wayward before having a divine encounter and turning over a new leaf.
In that sense she might actually be the best fit for that particular role because with her tattoos she can play the role of wayward girl very well.
Besides there is nothing stopping someone with a tattoo from being a pastor in real life so stop the stereotyping.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by philantoxx(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
TOTO dickee doing her thing
Re: Tonto Dikeh Finally Turns Pastor And Minister Around Town (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
yemi2plus:

Let me do as u did just incase.........

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Sexy,stuns In New 'alien'secret Photoshoot / Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Melons [see Photo] / SHOCKING: Woman Gives Birth To Brazilian Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.