Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

I’m Releasing A Single Soon – Toyin Aimakhu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Releasing A Single Soon – Toyin Aimakhu (523 Views)

So Soon? Toyin Aimakhu Splits Up With New Lover! / Toyin Aimakhu Steps Out In Pyjamas (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Is Releasing A Book Of Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Releasing A Single Soon – Toyin Aimakhu by oludashmi(f): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
In an interview, popular actress, and new vice president for the Actors Guild of Nigeria, South west region, Toyin Aimakhu, said she is releasing a single soon as she delves into music.

She also reveals some of her plans as she becomes new vice president for the Actors Guild of Nigeria, South west region

When asked to give us a sneak peek into the projects she is currently working on, she said “Yea, my music. I am going to release my single soon and we are working on a soap.”

“I won the election. I am happy, very happy. My first reaction was happiness of course. Now, I will try my best and correct a lot of things especially the awards, I don’t like the way the award organizers do things, I want them to do better, I don’t want to bust the bubbles yet…Long live AGN”

On how the new executives intend solving the rift between members of the AGN, she said “We are still deliberating on that, it will soon be resolved by God’s grace.”

She also commented on her husband’s reaction to the appointment, saying, “He is a very understanding man, he is in support of it”

Talking about her hit movie Alakada and what inspired the storyline, she said, “The way a lot of people live a fake life inspired it. People live fake lives a lot o, I meet with people like that a lot of time and I just look at them and laugh”

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/im-releasing-single-soon-toyin-aimakhu/
Re: I’m Releasing A Single Soon – Toyin Aimakhu by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Single...as in music?!! Wow..... shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Rot In Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary / Flavour N'abania Turns 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.