Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell (4181 Views)

Mohammed-Tukur Breaks ABU-Zaria 1st Class In Engineering Jinx / Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis / Plzzzz,can Some1 Help Me With Project Topic In Med Lab Sci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by tuwayz(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
A retired american doctor is willing to sell his certificate a 1st class of medicine and surgery any interested person should quote me and I will give he/she details of how to contact/acquire it
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by datguru: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
Op, are you ok ?

4 Likes

Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
nothing person no go hear for seun Nairaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
tuwayz:
A retired american doctor is willing to sell his certificate a 1st class of medicine and surgery any interested person should quote me and I will give he/she details of how to contact/acquire it

Lol, OP dey para. Abeg make una leave the OP alone oh. OP Pele. grin grin

BTW, NLer's, I get somebody when one sell her Engineering Degree too o, A Nigerian Degree though. The person just needs her school fees refunded then you can have its, the certificate is not even used yet and a 2.1 for that matter. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by tuwayz(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
datguru:
Op, are you ok ?
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by tuwayz(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Lol, OP dey para. Abeg make una leave the OP alone oh. OP Pele. grin grin

BTW, NLer's, I get somebody when one sell her Engineering Degree too o, A Nigerian Degree though. The person just needs her school fees refunded then you can have its, the certificate is not even used yet and a 2.1 for that matter. grin grin grin
. Nigerians don't have what it requires to sell a certificate what am telling you is for real if you are interested let me know
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by tuwayz(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
datguru:
Op, are you ok ?
yeah am ok o bros dis na american certificate and d owner is ready to go with it d legal way so u can use it effectively in naija are u interested? Money is required anyway but check out d benefits na cheesy
datguru:
Op, are you ok ?
yeah am ok o bros dis na american certificate and d owner is ready to go with it d legal way so u can use it effectively in naija are u interested? Money is required anyway but check out d benefits na
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by tuwayz(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
Still available
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by chibyksveejay(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
Wat nonsense?? Been seeing useless thread lyk dis since 900A.D
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by fr3do(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Can I carryout cosmetic surgery with it? I want to be Dr 90210 9ja version.
And I can also be pressing bobbi from there cheesy
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
lemme know wen der's fairly used visa and green card............... I don't lyk seeing blood plus I hate drugs (except alomo bitters; my favorite drug) grin
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by adegwurulez(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Choi!!! So that native doctor for my area wey use igbo leaf cook beans finally gain access to nairaland?
bro you're obviously still under the influence of weed.

On a more serious note, Karma is such a b¡tch. Lets say its even possible and you succeeded in selling it to a quack who managed to set up a mushroom hospital.
It wont take long before one of your relative visit that hospital.

That moment when you're outside the theatre waiting for the "doctor" to finish with that "life saving operation" and you see the quack doctor coming out, na then you go know say 'eye wey dey cry, dey see road'.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by tuwayz(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2014
You people don't get it do you? The benefit of this certificate instead of spending much years in the university and going through much stress u won't have to go through all that but just spend a year and at most two years reading books doing the practical aspect and become a great medical doctor its simple, you will acquire skills one in a thousand Nigerian doctors have trust me this is real all you need is a good amount available for the expenses and you are good to go
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2014
WHEN DID MEDICAL DEGREES START BEING CLASSIFIED(I.E 1ST CLASS,2ND CLASS,ETC)?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2014
Medical courses are unclassified. Are they classified in America?
Mind you, I schooled in France. undecided
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by AbuMikey(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2014
---

I
can't
Believe
what
I
Just
Read!!!!!!

shockedshocked
gringringringrin
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2014
tuwayz:
yeah am ok o bros dis na american certificate and d owner is ready to go with it d legal way so u can use it effectively in naija are u interested? Money is required anyway but check out d benefits na cheesy yeah am ok o bros dis na american certificate and d owner is ready to go with it d legal way so u can use it effectively in naija are u interested? Money is required anyway but check out d benefits na
ehnnnn op y u no won buy am 4 ursef na grin grin or u 2 no lyk gud tin ni
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by widowhusband: 11:28am On Nov 04, 2014
tuwayz:
You people don't get it do you? The benefit of this certificate instead of spending much years in the university and going through much stress u won't have to go through all that but just spend a year and at most two years reading books doing the practical aspect and become a great medical doctor its simple, you will acquire skills one in a thousand Nigerian doctors have trust me this is real all you need is a good amount available for the expenses and you are good to go

If they arrest you now to come and explain this you will say its your right of speech they are after
NMA, other relevant bodies note this dude
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by tuwayz(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=zleemshaddy post=27714069] ehnnnn op y u no won buy am 4 ursef na grin grin or u 2 no lyk gud tin ni[/quote. I don't like the profession, not all when I was a kid a once said I would like to be a doctor but as I grew up I realise that is not my field, and this offer is not for just anybody but for aspired medical doctors who have the brain to catch up fast for the practical and mind you a world class doc. Is the owner of the certificate and he is the one to guide u there is no time to waste u better obtained what you want the fastest way you can
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by Pes13: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
So many mad man parading nairaland since 2005. Seriously, xo many prisoners walking freely on naija streets.
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=tuwayz post=27717819][/quote] ok oo bt i aint into daht field alxo
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by tuwayz(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pes13:
So many mad man parading nairaland since 2005. Seriously, xo many prisoners walking freely on naija streets.
. What do you mean?
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by tuwayz(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
zleemshaddy:
ok oo bt i aint into daht field alxo
. But are you interested in the field and have the cash to settle the bills?
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by armadeo(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
tuwayz:

Op I know you are joking. Trying to see what people would say. I was tempted to respond to you then I realized this must be a prank and you are andyblaze under another name. Lol

Thanks for the laughs

1 Like

Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by tuwayz(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
armadeo:

Op I know you are joking. Trying to see what people would say. I was tempted to respond to you then I realized this must be a prank and you are andyblaze under another name. Lol

Thanks for the laughs
. Please who is andyblaze? As for the certificate its for real just let me know if you are interested or anyone close to you is
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by Atesunate15(m): 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
widowhusband:

If they arrest you now to come and explain this you will say its your right of speech they are after
NMA, other relevant bodies note this dude
then you will hear something like "its devils work"

1 Like

Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by tuwayz(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Atesunate15:
then you will hear something like "its devils work"
. Excuse me please how does what am saying here concern the devil if you are not interested just walk away as simple as it is, Smh Nigerians and their mentality sef, who made the rules?
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
tuwayz:
. But are you interested in the field and have the cash to settle the bills?
lyk hw much wil everytin cost?
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by tuwayz(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
zleemshaddy:
lyk hw much wil everytin cost?
. Send me a PM at exactly 5pm today so that I will send the details to you via email
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by amakufrancis(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
i no fit laugh abeg, did i hear you say fairly used certificate?
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by Dollarjunkie: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......... grin grin grin grin grin I don DIEEEEEEE
Re: Fairly Used American 1st Class Certificate In Med And Surg For Sell by tuwayz(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
amakufrancis:
i no fit laugh abeg, did i hear you say fairly used certificate?
. Yes its a fairly used certificate, are you interested?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Know This Poem, You Went To A Good Primary School / That Awkward Moment In An Exam Hall (photo) / UI JAMB Registration Statistics 2016 - Number Of Candidates By Departments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.