Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,411 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Spending Patterns Of Middle And Top Bracket Nigerian Society - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Spending Patterns Of Middle And Top Bracket Nigerian Society (1203 Views)

Get Connected To Lots Of Middle East,asian,europe & American Importers / Patterns Of Personality - DVD VIDEO (must Have) / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spending Patterns Of Middle And Top Bracket Nigerian Society by jeoma: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2006
Has anybody read anything or completed any research with respects to the disposable income of middle to top bracket sections of Nigerian society. Specifically I would like to perform some research on their spending patterns. What these men and women (16-35) spend money on, where they spend it (percentages and absolute numbers etc, )

Does anyone have access to this sort of information, have any quotable reports, or know of any good placees to start this sort of investigation.

, i've tried the 1991 census but these sorts of statistics have not been included.

Many Thanks,
I.j.

(1) (Reply)

75 Money Making Trade Secrets - N1050 / Web Marketing: Case Study On Google Adwords And Clickbank / How Can I Get The Pos That Allows Customers 2 Pay With Atm Card In Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.