Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! (3944 Views)

"Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode / Wike Is Spending His Last Days In Office – APC / OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Mckennedy: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2014
Abagworo:

Rochas Okorocha is by far the best leader in Nigeria today. Come back home and ask the people or compare with what you knew your place to be while in Nigeria. I can never sweat myself out or waste my time on anything bad. My nature forbids that.

If you go to my village which is not up to 15 minutes drive to the capital, you will cry for my ppl. Okorocha is a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Paragonova: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
Hypocrisy is when some E-slaves commend a bus with Jonathan's face crested on it promoting his re election bid in far away UK only to have a straight face while condemning a bus in Kaduna(part of Nigeria)with Owelle's face crested on it promoting his aspiration. Stupidity is when anybody that is resident in Imo State claims that Rochas have not performed in office. Imbecility is when some people hate the soaring popularity and goodwill of his/her kinsman and seek to pull him down. And Ignorance is when people residing out side Imo State pontificates that Rochas isn't the best Governor Imo State have produced aside Dee Sam Mbakwe. So, which category are u in? Udo diri unu
Please, how 'matured' are u? Learn to reason

1 Like

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Masive01(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
Hypocrisy is when some E-slaves commend a bus with Jonathan's face crested on it promoting his re election bid in far away UK only to have a straight face while condemning a bus in Kaduna(part of Nigeria)with Owelle's face crested on it promoting his aspiration. Stupidity is when anybody that is resident in Imo State claims that Rochas have not performed in office. Imbecility is when some people hate the soaring popularity and goodwill of his/her kinsman and seek to pull him down. And Ignorance is when people residing out side Imo State pontificates that Rochas isn't the best Governor Imo State have produced aside Dee Sam Mbakwe. So, which category are u in? Udo diri unu

This here is ignorance and immaturity speaking.
Onyegecha:

No, we have not forgotten. How can we forget the only governor who really turned Imo state around and left it standing on its head?
No one can forget the man who came in and saw nothing good in the provision of basic amenities like water, destroyed all the roads in the name of repairing them, destroyed the civil service, mummified the local government structure and buried rule of law by enthroning the worst forms of lawlessness the good people of Imo state have ever witnessed.
I spent july and August in Imo, and having been raised in those same streets and corners; i can hold my hands high and say that Rochas has really done NOTHING. I have travelled in and out of the country-so i have seen development. What i observed were a lot of patchy and sub-standard roads.....(the road to FUTO is a death trap),and i also saw a presumed flyover with pillars of molded blocks under construction! I curse the day that this flyover will be erected on those pillars.
Rochas is charismatic, He's oratory, He can convince you that He's your biological father-He's that good. He is a business man, not a politician. While i can argue that he has done better than most(not all) of the SE governors(which by the way is a testament of their overall poor performance), i will not stand in the polls to cast a vote for this man. IMO was clean and green under Ohakim, he could point to that as a prime achievement. Rochas can point to none, most of his buildings and artifacts will not last more than 10 years.

to OP, Rochas has just declared interest for PRESIDENTIAL RACE 2015 via APC. So i think it is the reason for those buses.
Long live IMO, and may the best man lead us.
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Chigold101(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
obajemj:
So soon, you guys has forgotten what Rochas did in imo. How he turne around imo state
how can we forget how broke all the roads without repairing them? How can we forget the man that gave free education to Ndi Imo but admission of Imo studentsto their own school is restricted to 20%? Purnishing students from Imo in the name of free education? How can we forget such a man? We didnt forget at all

1 Like

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Chigold101(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
Osakah24:
Compared to Abia ,Ebonyi,Anambra and Enugu state governors,Rochas is far ahead.
i bet with my blood... U have neither been to Enugu nor Anambra... Tell me the places in Enugu and Anambra where Imo has done better under Rochas...am waiting

2 Likes

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Plshavmercyamen: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
Paragonova:

Please, how 'matured' are u? Learn to reason
Nwanne, what would u have me reason?
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Paragonova: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chigold101:
i bet with my blood... U have neither been to Enugu nor Anambra... Tell me the places in Enugu and Anambra where Imo has done better under Rochas...am waiting
Don't mind them.. some people will after watching AIT spew rubbish for someone on ground
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Plshavmercyamen: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
Masive01:

This here is ignorance and immaturity speaking.
I spent july and August in Imo, and having been raised in those same streets and corners; i can hold my hands high and say that Rochas has really done NOTHING. I have travelled in and out of the country-so i have seen development. What i observed were a lot of patchy and sub-standard roads.....(the road to FUTO is a death trap),and i also saw a presumed flyover with pillars of molded blocks under construction! I curse the day that this flyover will be erected on those pillars.
Rochas is charismatic, He's oratory, He can convince you that He's your biological father-He's that good. He is a business man, not a politician. While i can argue that he has done better than most(not all) of the SE governors(which by the way is a testament of their overall poor performance), i will not stand in the polls to cast a vote for this man. IMO was clean and green under Ohakim, he could point to that as a prime achievement. Rochas can point to none, most of his buildings and artifacts will not last more than 10 years.

to OP, Rochas has just declared interest for PRESIDENTIAL RACE 2015 via APC. So i think it is the reason for those buses.
Long live IMO, and may the best man lead us.
Nwanne, Can u re read your comment where u assesed Owelle in comparism with his colleagues and tell me what I wrote that is different from yours. I wonder who is immature between you and myself. Udo diri gi.
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Paragonova: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
Nwanne, what would u have me reason?
ugbua ka ibiara...
Reason thus- 'I've to respect other peoples argument and opinions not tagging them 'stupidity', 'imbecility' and so on..
On the points u raised, I concur with ur bus branding hypocrisy.. but do not say someone is stupid for saying Rochas has not performed cause everyone has his opinion.. O stay in Owerri and I can blankly say he has not.. Do a random poll in Owerri and environs and see. List all his achievements let us see
Popularity? I don't need popularity I elected u to deliver good governance
Rochas, the best... I swear Ohakim was even better.. compare their four years..
The only working sectors n Rochas's government are the ministries of Propaganda, family affairs, witch hunt, and lawlessness
Udo diri gi

1 Like

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Paragonova: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
Nwanne, Can u re read your comment where u assesed Owelle in comparism with his colleagues and tell me what I wrote that is different from yours. I wonder who is immature between you and myself. Udo diri gi.
Rochas has only done better than T.A orji and maybe Martins Elechi..
But my state is my state and what I require from Rochas is my governor and what I want is dividends of good governance from him and not comparing him with others
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Plshavmercyamen: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Paragonova:

ugbua ka ibiara...
Reason thus- 'I've to respect other peoples argument and opinions not tagging them 'stupidity', 'imbecility' and so on..
On the points u raised, I concur with ur bus branding hypocrisy.. but do not say someone is stupid for saying Rochas has not performed cause everyone has his opinion.. O stay in Owerri and I can blankly say he has not.. Do a random poll in Owerri and environs and see. List all his achievements let us see
Popularity? I don't need popularity I elected u to deliver good governance
Rochas, the best... I swear Ohakim was even better.. compare their four years..
The only working sectors n Rochas's government are the ministries of Propaganda, family affairs, witch hunt, and lawlessness
Udo diri gi
Advice noted! But, it may interest u to note, that I wasn't referring to anybody in particular but rather made a sweeping statement which I consider to to truth and in order judging from the unconscionable lies being posted here on a daily basis. Now, can we compare the administrations of Ohakim and Rochas with verifiable facts? Now, mention or list what u consider Ohakim's legacy projects in Imo and I will puncture(if they are lies) and after that, I wil mention Owelle's legacy projects in less than 4 years while u puncture them if need be. Udo diri gi
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Plshavmercyamen: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
Paragonova:

Rochas has only done better than T.A orji and maybe Martins Elechi..
But my state is my state and what I require from Rochas is my governor and what I want is dividends of good governance from him and not comparing him with others
Nwanne, you ain't being consistent with your argument. U first started the comparing of Rochas with his other brother governors in the SE, now you are singling out the duo of T.A. Orji and Elechi. Now, my question for u are, how many years have these men spent in office in comparism with Owelle? Have u travelled round Imo State aside where u were raised in order to come to the sincere conclusion that Owelle have done "NOTHING"? Have u tried to find out the amount both federal and IGR that is accrued to the state in comparism with the completed and ongoing projects before passing your verdict? Udo diri gi
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Paragonova: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
Nwanne, you ain't being consistent with your argument. U first started the comparing of Rochas with his other brother governors in the SE, now you are singling out the duo of T.A. Orji and Elechi. Now, my question for u are, how many years have these men spent in office in comparism with Owelle? Have u travelled round Imo State aside where u were raised in order to come to the sincere conclusion that Owelle have done "NOTHING"? Have u tried to find out the amount both federal and IGR that is accrued to the state in comparison with the completed and ongoing projects before passing your verdict? Udo diri gi
I just made a pass remark on someone's earlier comment and really did not compare him to His S/E brothers.. Like I said I judge each leader on ur own merit and not with the performance of others.
On the projects executed.. Apart from opening up new routes with substandard routes I don't seem to notice any other project beneficial to the masses being executed.. if there are then list them out because his only alibi is the free education which is a scam( The more u look the less u see)..
IGR and federal allocation? My governor said there is too much money in the state! and I see no meaningful project
Ohakim left billions in bond, my governor makes billions from his phantom IGR and I still see contractors protesting, pensioners complaining, lack of provision in primary and secondary schools, substandard roads and gates,civil servants complaining, heartland fc going down, Owerri and environs being refuse dumps?
Nwanne hapu Rochas, uka ka oji
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Plshavmercyamen: 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Paragonova:

I just made a pass remark on someone's earlier comment and really did not compare him to His S/E brothers.. Like I said I judge each leader on ur own merit and not with the performance of others.
On the projects executed.. Apart from opening up new routes with substandard routes I don't seem to notice any other project beneficial to the masses being executed.. if there are then list them out because his only alibi is the free education which is a scam( The more u look the less u see)..
IGR and federal allocation? My governor said there is too much money in the state! and I see no meaningful project
Ohakim left billions in bond, my governor makes billions from his phantom IGR and I still see contractors protesting, pensioners complaining, lack of provision in primary and secondary schools, substandard roads and gates,civil servants complaining, heartland fc going down, Owerri and environs being refuse dumps?
Nwanne hapu Rochas, uka ka oji
I wonder the pensioners that are grumbling when Owelle had to pay a back log of pension stemming from 2009. Can u explain what u mean by Free education scam? What are the grievances of the civil servants? And yes! There is too much money in the state that the previous administrations refused to do nothing
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by fes2ga: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
PdP sponsored Nairalanders will never praise what is good ,compare your Ohakim an d Rochas...then tell me who has done so well.
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Paragonova: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
I wonder the pensioners that are grumbling when Owelle had to pay a back log of pension stemming from 2009. Can u explain what u mean by Free education scam? What are the grievances of the civil servants? And yes! There is too much money in the state that the previous administrations refused to do nothing
Owelle claims to have paid 12years arrears of pension when actually he paid two years pension and still owing pensioners now..Go to the AG's office and verify... Do u really think Imo can pay 12years arrears at once? ohakim was paying pension but did not pay from December prior to 2011 election
Okay... free education bla bla... My cousin is still waiting for the free education cheque for three years now and he is doing his final year clearance in Imsu even after paying 20k... B.E.B Nwoke was sacked because he refused to yield to Owelle's order for 30/70 ratio admission to the disadvantages of imolites... U pay 70k acceptance fee which previously was ur acceptance and school fees combined(school fees -53750 and 20k acceptance after ohakim increased it)..
only teachers and those working in the HOA, AG's office and Ministries of health are paid salaries promptly although with increased tax rate... Hazard allowances and other allowances are rarely paid.. do u Knw fadama/ worldbank project was discontinued in Imo because Imo could not pay its counterpart fund ? yet someone told me Imo rubber makes 50million in profit?
So where is the too much going to? to his daughter to sew one school uniform for the whole secondary and primary schools in China?
or to lamorde hotel while Concorde is going bankrupt and laying off staff?
Nwanne, I'm even tired of typing about Rochas
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Plshavmercyamen: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
Paragonova:

Owelle claims to have paid 12years arrears of pension when actually he paid two years pension and still owing pensioners now..Go to the AG's office and verify... Do u really think Imo can pay 12years arrears at once? ohakim was paying pension but did not pay from December prior to 2011 election
Okay... free education bla bla... My cousin is still waiting for the free education cheque for three years now and he is doing his final year clearance in Imsu even after paying 20k... B.E.B Nwoke was sacked because he refused to yield to Owelle's order for 30/70 ratio admission to the disadvantages of imolites... U pay 70k acceptance fee which previously was ur acceptance and school fees combined(school fees -53750 and 20k acceptance after ohakim increased it)..
only teachers and those working in the HOA, AG's office and Ministries of health are paid salaries promptly although with increased tax rate... Hazard allowances and other allowances are rarely paid.. do u Knw fadama/ worldbank project was discontinued in Imo because Imo could not pay its counterpart fund ? yet someone told me Imo rubber makes 50million in profit?
So where is the too much going to? to his daughter to sew one school uniform for the whole secondary and primary schools in China?
or to lamorde hotel while Concorde is going bankrupt and laying off staff?
Nwanne, I'm even tired of typing about Rochas
1. If u read my previous comment, u wil see where i posited that Owelle paid a back log of pension stemming from 2009. Didn't I? 2. Without sounding harsh, u may do well to re ask your cousin y he wasn't able to pick his free education cheque. May I inform u that, when the free education was announced, Owelle asked Imo Stars of Imo origin to go meet their Ezes to collect and fill some forms that wil be used in processing their cheque as their Ezes wil also be the ones to issue them the cheque. Do u know that some Imo Stars didn't believe the free edu was possible and hence didn't comply with govt directive while some others were busy "forming" big boys/babes. So, u may do wel to ask ur cousin again for the truth or beta stil go down to IMSU to authenticate what i just typed. 3. Who ever fed u with B.E.B. And the 30/70 percent admission quota lied to u. It may interest u to know that, QUALIFIED Imo indigenes that applied for IMSU were given priority consideration even to the extent that three slots was given to each community in Imo state through their Ezes and P.G.s to forward the names of QUALIFIED applicants from their respective communities. 4. The 70k acceptance, are u aware that it is only for freshers and they pay it only ONCE through out their prog in skul? 5. Can u be specific in mentioning any ministry or parastatal that Owelle is owing it's staff? 6. Fadama prog being discontinued cos of counter part funding? As much as I know, it's not true. Now, the other things u said are wild allegations based on imagination. Nwanne, Udo diri gi
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Candyrain(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
Onyegecha:

My dear, you have been deceived by the master deceiver called Rochas.
The truth is not very obvious except to those who are resident in Imo state. We are in a terrible mess. The man in question is a disaster; a smiling tyrant. No other state in the South East is as messed up as Imo state. Ask those who know what is happening, including his close aids. In their sober moments, they say the truth.

Pity us. Don't envy us.

Like seriously? Why are you saying all these? You saying no other state in the SE is as messed up as Imo is incorrect. Maybe you prefer the tyranny Ohakim, right? Rochas has really done well and so much. I am presently in Imo state so I know what I'm talking about. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Candyrain(m): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
Onyegecha:

Abagworo, you and your master cannot fool Imo people again. Maybe we should all work hard to install him as the president of Nigeria. That way, everyone will understand what Imo has been going through in this man's hands. I promise you it will take only two months in office for everything to start vibrating. At least Imo people can have a little respite while the entire nation battles to regain some sanity. Rochas wu ahia ojoo! Quit promoting raw evil.
Miss Onyegacha I don't vote for party, I vote for a worthy person. That's why you can see me here talking up Rochas and in another thread I'm giving it to GEJ. Not becos GEJ is a saint and blameless but because APC is presenting a "No Go Area" candidate. My submission, thanks.
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Paragonova: 8:17am On Nov 08, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
1. If u read my previous comment, u wil see where i posited that Owelle paid a back log of pension stemming from 2009. Didn't I? 2. Without sounding harsh, u may do well to re ask your cousin y he wasn't able to pick his free education cheque. May I inform u that, when the free education was announced, Owelle asked Imo Stars of Imo origin to go meet their Ezes to collect and fill some forms that wil be used in processing their cheque as their Ezes wil also be the ones to issue them the cheque. Do u know that some Imo Stars didn't believe the free edu was possible and hence didn't comply with govt directive while some others were busy "forming" big boys/babes. So, u may do wel to ask ur cousin again for the truth or beta stil go down to IMSU to authenticate what i just typed. 3. Who ever fed u with B.E.B. And the 30/70 percent admission quota lied to u. It may interest u to know that, QUALIFIED Imo indigenes that applied for IMSU were given priority consideration even to the extent that three slots was given to each community in Imo state through their Ezes and P.G.s to forward the names of QUALIFIED applicants from their respective communities. 4. The 70k acceptance, are u aware that it is only for freshers and they pay it only ONCE through out their prog in skul? 5. Can u be specific in mentioning any ministry or parastatal that Owelle is owing it's staff? 6. Fadama prog being discontinued cos of counter part funding? As much as I know, it's not true. Now, the other things u said are wild allegations based on imagination. Nwanne, Udo diri gi
1. I said 12 years because that's what Rochas has been brandishing... And to correct you Rochas actually paid from 2010 November/december to 2012... As I always say go to The AG's office and verify...
2. I used my cousin as a pure example of the scam... My cousin has been going to his Eze and CGC continuously for three years and he was told his and majority's cheque has not arrived..they fill every form plus their 20k.. what is keeping it for three years? Do u know that 80% of Imolites are yet to receive the cheque? Minority are the ones that have gotten the cheque
Owelle keeps announcing... Will the Ezes pay the students from their pockets?.. Yes, many did not believe and are still not believing!
I don't need to go to IMSU because i have many people in Imsu, so this is Information I'm sure of.
3. If you know any PRof or Senior Lecturer in Imsu verify what i said about B.E.B Nwoke and the admission quota... Prior to the coming of Rochas, do you know that even in the merit list Imolites were first considered before non-imolites? Three slots to Ezes and P.Gs i do not know of.. but I can tell u that admission quota fr imo citizens was drastically reduced.. If you re not in Imo join any Imo youths forum and ask about these FACT
4.Yes it is for freshers but u don't tell me that u're giving me free education and still collecting school fees indirectly
5. My mum works as a director in IMO ADP and her last basic salary came in MAY... her field, hazard, vehicle allowances has stooped since March 2013... The money to run the her office as a director was reduced from 50k monthly to 20k... In the Ministry of Finance, the last basic salary paymnet was for September which was paid this November.. Allowance and office ruuning cash are if you receive, u thank God.. Do you know that my Mum, Dad and many directors (Grade level 16) lack official cars?
6. Fadama project is a tri partnership programme involvin the worldbank, f.g and state governments... The State govenment anfd f.g pay counterpart funds annually and if any state govenment defaults in paying for two straight years it is discontinued untill u pay up..
Imo ADP coordinates the Fadama project and also other States ADPs and like I earlier pointed out They Fadama reports directly to my Mum so i am talking from first hand source...
Concorde is laying off staffs and I'm sure of that... Concorde is now a shadow of itself.. About the school uniform, I take it that u are not in Imo
I acn authoritatively tell u that Imo Rubber does not make up to 10million in gain as against 50million Rochas and his cronies tell us..
If you re in Imo u would know that 90% of the roads done by Rochas are substandard and crack open in maximum of Three months take Warehouse junction as an example..
Udo diri gi

1 Like

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Plshavmercyamen: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Do u know that 80% of Imolites are yet to receive the cheque? Minority are the ones that have gotten the cheque
Owelle keeps announcing... Will the Ezes pay the students from their pockets?.. Yes, many did not believe and are still not believing!
I don't need to go to IMSU because i have many people in Imsu, so this is Information I'm sure of.
3. If you know any PRof or Senior Lecturer in Imsu verify what i said about B.E.B Nwoke and the admission quota... Prior to the coming of Rochas, do you know that even in the merit list Imolites were first considered before non-imolites? Three slots to Ezes and P.Gs i do not know of.. but I can tell u that admission quota fr imo citizens was drastically reduced.. If you re not in Imo join any Imo youths forum and ask about these FACT
4.Yes it is for freshers but u don't tell me that u're giving me free education and still collecting school fees indirectly
5. My mum works as a director in IMO ADP and her last basic salary came in MAY... her field, hazard, vehicle allowances has stooped since March 2013... The money to run the her office as a director was reduced from 50k monthly to 20k... In the Ministry of Finance, the last basic salary paymnet was for September which was paid this November.. Allowance and office ruuning cash are if you receive, u thank God.. Do you know that my Mum, Dad and many directors (Grade level 16) lack official cars?
6. Fadama project is a tri partnership programme involvin the worldbank, f.g and state governments... The State govenment anfd f.g pay counterpart funds annually and if any state govenment defaults in paying for two straight years it is discontinued untill u pay up..
Imo ADP coordinates the Fadama project and also other States ADPs and like I earlier pointed out They Fadama reports directly to my Mum so i am talking from first hand source...
Concorde is laying off staffs and I'm sure of that... Concorde is now a shadow of itself.. About the school uniform, I take it that u are not in Imo
I acn authoritatively tell u that Imo Rubber does not make up to 10million in gain as against 50million Rochas and his cronies tell us..
If you re in Imo u would know that 90% of the roads done by Rochas are substandard and crack open in maximum of Three months take Warehouse junction as an example..
Udo diri gi[/quote]1. Your claim about Rochas brandishing that he paid 12 years pension to ALL pensioners is false. He only paid a back log of pension from 2009 to civil servants in minsitries and teachers. You can refer to the AG's office to verify or better still ask Imo civil servants who were at the Imo Convention Centre some time around july/August(not exactly sure of the date but it was immediately after the NBA conference in Imo) and Rochas said it himself. 2. I still disagree with u that the free edu is a scam and insist that u ask ur bro for the truth cos those that diligently followed through the process got their cheque and I know most of them. Perhaps ur cousin and "friends" were among those who never believed and is still not believing. 3. I stil maintain my stand that QUALIFIED Imolites were and is stil being considered first for admission. You never can be sure if I worked or is Working with any of those u mentioned. But, do note that I don't need any Imo youth forum considering the season(2015 politics) that we are in to tel me what I can get first hand. 5. How is paying an entry acceptance fee which the person pays ONLY ONCE through out his/her undergraduate academic sojourn in d varsity equivalent to paying tuition fee "indirectly"? 6. One thing I know is that Owelle have been able to plug most of the loop holes that senior civil servants have been using to defraud the state and many junior civil servants are appreciative of this fact. 7. I sympathise with ur mum and other senior civil servants in the state who haven't gotten the EXTRA paraphernalia and entitlements due to their offices, but they must bear with the govt cos we are trying to build a solid Imo that wil no longer be civil service state and d govt needs money for it. It may interest u to note, that Owelle forfeited his security vote which i consider as an extra luxury for the good of the state(except u can prove other wise). 8. As regards the fadama Ish, sincerely, I can not argue much on that cos the info i have as regards fadama is kinda outdated(may-june). 9. Nwanne, please don't stake ur neck based on hear say. I want to believe that u reside or come into Imo State once in a while, so you may do wel to visit Concorde to get ist hand info( i agree that sometime dis yr some workers were retrenched as a result of d partial privatisation of the hotel).10. The school uniform ish, i don't know who d contractor was but d truth is dat the contractor delivered and it "myt" not even be his daughter. 11. I concur, SOME of the roads are sub standard and that is where I wil want us to exert more pressure on Owelle and not on some obvious positivities. Udo diri gi
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Abagworo(m): 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
, so you may do wel to visit Concorde to get ist hand info( i agree that sometime dis yr some workers were retrenched as a result of d partial privatisation of the hotel).10. The school uniform ish, i don't know who d contractor was but d truth is dat the contractor delivered and it "myt" not even be his daughter. 11. I concur, SOME of the roads are sub standard and that is where I wil want us to exert more pressure on Owelle and not on some obvious positivities. Udo diri gi

I personally lodged at Concorde and its highly improved now but the patronage has not returned to normal.
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Plshavmercyamen: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
Abagworo:

I personally lodged at Concorde and its highly improved now but the patronage has not returned to normal.
Nwanne, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

LET THOSE THAT CALL BUHARI AN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS / NNPC Appointment: Before We Forget / You Can Walk Around Naked, Provided Your Face Is Covered” – Muslim Cleric Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.