Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty (29778 Views)

Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran / Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty / Should FG Grant Boko-Haram Amnesty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by slimmingcare(f): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2014
Who are those against it?
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by ellechrystal(f): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2014
This is revealing

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2014
@ OP

opening threads with half truths, an update on your list is now available;

https://www.nairaland.com/1980859/updated-list-people-demanded-boko

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by arsetalks(m): 9:39am On Nov 04, 2014
aguiyi:

how convenient is it for you to insult at will rather than present a counter argument, shame

all the people clamoring for the armnesty are supporters of APC, even though some were from PDP, they ran because Jonathan refused to let them have it as usual.

you see now that APC want to Islamise Nigeria because thats what boko haram also want. that's why they dared to present a Muslim Muslim ticket.

you may need to know that sharia and mosque is in the constitution but no Christianity or church. its a battle that started a very long time ago, wake up.

stop fighting a course you barely understand

you are just been used to push an idea you know little or nothing about, you really need to sleep over some coincidence if you have time
Can you give us 2-3 names of people who ran from PDP because Jonathan won't give BH amnesty? You lot always think we are fools. Bring up baseless information which you call facts. Where is Ihejirka or whatever his name? Sheriff? Ndume?
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by NJPot(m): 9:39am On Nov 04, 2014
See the full list of boko haram sponsors @ www..com
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by 9jii(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2014
millionaireman:

Boko Haram fights to make Nigeria an Islamic country ruled by sharia. What Boko Haram is fighting for is welcome by most Muslims.

The people and groups that have asked for amnesty (read financial settlement) for Boko Haram are mostly from the far north.

Far north has embraced extreme sharia laws. It is thus the duty of north to truly initiate the means, and cooperate with rest of Nigeria and government to stamp out Boko Haram.

Unless your solution is let us return Nigeria to Boko Haram and the northern leaders to see if they can stop Boko Haram. In that case, all of Nigeria are cowards.
K
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Mortiano(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2014
Omexonomy:
ur list is not complete where are the names of BH spokepersons on nairaland? Gbawe, koboko69 cramjones, egift, omenka, obiagelli, berem, and the rest of the cyber rodents who are fond of jubilating whenever BH strikes
i didnt see barcanista in that list, it suppose to b d no 1or have they ban him already
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by gists: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2014
dunkem21:

Thanks for at least accepting the lies being peddled by cramjones and you. Nigeria is at war with BH and their numbers is far greater than the NA. The reason why BH succeeds is because we have people like you just like their sponsors that are apologetic to their cause and will quickly pass the buck to the Govt forgetting that a lot of Generals from a particular region promised to heat up the polity and make the country ungovernable. If the govt goes hard on BH, they complain of genocide knowing that these people hide amongst citizens to perpetrate their devilish acts or would you really want a whole region levelled?
The terrorist group will never find their way down south because they cannot thrive and the terrains are not familiar with them. The people will easily point them out because of divergent views, beliefs and culture. Yes, kidnapping went from expatriates to the rich and to anybody but it was just an upgrade of armed robbery. Before, it was armed people bursting your door to ask for money but noticed that bulk of the money are kept in the bank and kidnapping was birthed. Goodluck is fighting these vices head on and I think we should offer advice to help him not changing another govt that wont still know how to quash the terrorists unless they were the ones that sponsored them in the first place to make the govt look incompetent.
Last bullet: Do you know that if GEJ opponents win, BH will stop immediately even without negotiations.

f00l!
First, I did not accept your lies. i only said even if we assume what you said is true.
Second, How on earth am I apologetic to BH when I ask your clueless gej not to grand BH amnesty? I demanded for justice, I demanded for arrests but your wrapped-up bigotry mind didn't allow you to read/ understand my write-up.

In your wrapped-up mind you concluded that I said BH will literally come down south. What I said is we cannot afford continue to set bad precedents like the nonsense amnesty and even cited OPC as example. Is BH the only terrorist group in Nigeria? So what make you think another southern group like MEND, OPC et al cannot spring up in a few years time and start killing people in SE; SW; or SS? Your mind is so biased that you can't even think straight let alone understand simple analogy.

War is expensive and if you cut the source of fund, you are 50% successful at winning the war. Why is it difficult to cut the source of fund to this group by arresting their sponsors particularly if such persons are in APC? All the military hardwares BH use cost millions of dollars. Don't you think gej's credibility will soar through the roof if he can just make one high-profile arrest? And we are even making it easier for him to fetch out such sponsors from APC - just like OBJ used efcc to witch hunt some people but they are all guilty of the offence they were accused of. Today Sherif wines and dines with your corruption lord and you are here still making excuses and defending those that should have put him behind bars.

I am sorry I do not have time to waste on bigots like you.
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by menesheh(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2014
arsetalks:
It is convenient for you to bring out El Rufai from the list simply because he is APC member. There have been many PDP members who called for amnesty for them.

Bamanga also said they are fighting for Justice, he was former PDP member. You lot need to stop been biased for the good of the nation.

P:S ; I do not support granting them amnesty, crush them in total, take the battle hard to them until they surrender and all get killed. Unfortunately that is only possible when the president is not a mere sissy. I just hope this nation learns. We should never trust someone who his parents bought him shoes but lost it and had to walk on bare foot to school - embarrassing his poor parents. He is not to be trusted in the next election. If he can lose his shoes that his parents struggled to buy for him, why should we trust him to rule us aright?

STOP dragging us to party issues here. Former or informer my toe party is not the topic or Bamanga turkey's saying they are fighting for their right don't count here.

ADVICE.... always follow a topic as it is damn is uhh
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by sholly28(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2014
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Iceathome(m): 9:53am On Nov 04, 2014
And pdp was smart enough by asking anyone interested for the presidency should pick form for the pramaries even bharams as a group are eligible to pick form.

I read someone mentioning/comparing kidnaping in the East/South and boko haram sect...hahahaha, I laugh how some people gone too insane in comparising of the two.

Kidnapping agenda is too get money from their victims which seems to be business like.

Boko haram sect is wht? I blame northern gov, elders and so called arewa shit. They are all behind boko haram directly or indirectly.

People always say Easterners dont love themselves, I tell you boko haram sect wont last more than 2months in the east/south even if any govt/party are sponsoring it. We love our life more than anything.

Jonathan is very smart, by now they expected him to go on rampage on bh as to charge him on genocide.

Trully, if buhari or any person from west wins 2015, BH will seize immediately and most will be ministers, ambassador and other meaningful position.

GOD FORBID!!!

For the first time...GEJ till 2019 and Peter Obi till 2027™

author=aguiyi post=27709670]

you dont want me to start on this issue this morning.

Obasanjo is a yoruba man, a slave to the gambari's from time immemorial.

you should ask yourself why boko haram suddenly needed a caliphate

why bombing suddenly increased since goodluck bought a form for re-run
why those calling for Armnesty are the same ones not seeing anything good in the administration[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by chesterlee(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2014
Not surprised about this revelation, I've always known that Apc as a party has a strong link with Boko haram. Its an open secret!

2015 is around the corner...We are watching!

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by doffman: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2014
cramjones:
Some hard questions for the Jonathanians!

[b]1. Who is to gain politically if the entire North-West is ravaged, and declared insecure for voting? Who really gains politically?

2. Why did the late Azazi claim that PDP was behind Boko Haram? And why did his Helicopter crash mysteriously?

3. Why is the President romancing Ali Madu Sherrif? Why has there been no formal investigation launched since the Australian who accused Ali Madu Sherrif of funding Boko Haram spoke out?

4. Despite the killings, bombing and kidnappings, why haven't the Federal Government done anything to Senator Ndume? Why is he still holding a position at the senate, despite the overwhelming evidence? If I may add, why is he being tried secretly?

5. Where is the John guy that DSS caught trying to blow up radio house 2 years ago. He said he worked for the DSS, why haven't we heard anythinng about him since then?

6. Why is Orisejiafor involved arms smuggling?

7. Why did the Federal Government debunk claims that girls were kidnapped?

8. Why is the United States not sharing intelligence with the Nigerian Government?

9. Why did Boko Haram try to kill General Mohammadu Buhari?

10. Why did the Federal Government lie about negotiating the release of the girls with Boko Haram, when in actual fact, only today, Shekau stated clearly that the girls were married off and no talks went on?

11. Why Borno? Could their be any links to the rich uranium deposits and oil discovered in Borno? Could it be that there are covert foreigners involved without any control of the Federal Government? Could it be that they are using the violent political rift to perpetuate their own evil?

12. Why has the Federal government failed to win the war against an ill-trained army of not more than 10,000, despite having an army, airforce and navy numbering over 100,000 with fighter jets and high grade military hardware?

13. Why are the army chiefs all fat? grin grin grin

14. How did Ihejirika have accounts with ten of millions of dollars? What was his salary as a chief of army staff?

15. Why is Jonathan wanting to collect a $1billion loan when our defense spending during the period Boko Haram murdered the most hit $8billion?

16. Why are APC members labelled as Boko Haram sponsors? We are the opposotion, wouldn't the government score a huge political point and turn the public and the world against us if they can provide some evidence to their claim?

17. Back to Ali Madou Sherrif, why did he move on to join the PDP? Is he trying to escape from something? Recall, we had a party meeting while he was still in our party, and Bola Tinubu told him speficially that we had all the evidence on him as one of the sponsors of Boko Haram.

18. Did $20 billion get missing? Would Sanusi Lamido Sanusi make such grave allegation against a whole president? If it did get missing? Where is money, who and who has spent it? That is a lot of money!

19. Why has president Jonathan failed to fish out those he said where Boko Haram members in his government?

20. Finally, why the president's men pressure Henry Okah to blame the very first bombing in Nigeria in 2010 on Northern elites? Why did the President refute MEND's claim of bombing, whilst pressuring Henry Okah through Oroto Douglas (presidential aide) to deny the bombing and blame it on Northerners? [/b]

-CramJones
May God bless u.
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Acidosis(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2014
Boko Haram is APC; APC is boko haram

Thanks for this piece
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by oyeludef(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2014
Hmmm. All dis happens because ppl do not have brain but some ppl are blessed wit brain+beauty o. Vote nabsprada for miss nairaland 2014. Say no to beauty without brain...
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by dunkem21(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2014
gists:

f00l!
First, I did not accept your lies. i only said even if we assume what you said is true.
Second, How on earth am I apologetic to BH when I ask your clueless gej not to grand BH amnesty? I demanded for justice, I demanded for arrests but your wrapped-up bigotry mind didn't allow you to read/ understand my write-up.

In your wrapped-up mind you concluded that I said BH will literally come down south. What I said is we cannot afford continue to set bad precedents like the nonsense amnesty and even cited OPC as example. Is BH the only terrorist group in Nigeria? So what make you think another southern group like MEND, OPC et al cannot spring up in a few years time and start killing people in SE; SW; or SS? Your mind is so biased that you can't even think straight let alone understand simple analogy.

War is expensive and if you cut the source of fund, you are 50% successful at winning the war. Why is it difficult to cut the source of fund to this group by arresting their sponsors particularly if such persons are in APC? All the military hardwares BH use cost millions of dollars. Don't you think gej's credibility will soar through the roof if he can just make one high-profile arrest? And we are even making it easier for him to fetch out such sponsors from APC - just like OBJ used efcc to witch hunt some people but they are all guilty of the offence they were accused of. Today Sherif wines and dines with your corruption lord and you are here still making excuses and defending those that should have put him behind bars.

I am sorry I do not have time to waste on bigots like you.

I repeat, these senseless killings will never spread down south as you wished as the groups you mentioned do not share same ideologies with BH. You want a high profile arrest but will be the first to shout witch hunt.
Your first word and last paragraph is why I don't engage buharists in any debate. They are too violent online and offline already working for the dogs and baboon to soak in blood.

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2014
@cramjones
Kudos to you man for this nice write-up. These are many question begging for answers.
But I must confess,Nigeria is a failed nation and we need not to vote for either GEJ or GMB come 2015 cos they aren't to be trusted and both know more than we think on this issue of BH.
Power must change hands for good and this sufferings we r going through on d land flowing milk and honey(mind u,Nigeria ranks among the first 10 nations in d world endowed with virtually all natural resources found on this planet-earth. And we ought to av been more developed than US and other highly developed countries in d world if we manage our resources well) is ENOUGH.
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by 9ja4Change(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=gists post=27699707][/quote]

Thank you so much for this piece. It's really an eye opener! we must chase Ebola Jonathan back to Otuoke Village!!!!
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Akpan107(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2014
Dblack:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Revealing, there is a strange connection as all of them are sympathizers of APC.

I need to confirm the source sha, but this is utterly revealing.

You are not totally correct. They are not only sympathizers of APC, but they are The APC(s) and APC is them.

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by arsetalks(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2014
menesheh:

STOP dragging us to party issues here. Former or informer my toe party is not the topic or Bamanga turkey's saying they are fighting for their right don't count here.

ADVICE.... always follow a topic as it is damn is uhh
Did you see what I was replying to or you merely want to talk?
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Iceathome(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2014
Son, face your studies and realities of your future than engaging in Nigeria politics which is older than you.

Unless you wish to make politics as your profession, then you better bend down to learn because politics around the world are not transparent.

Politics in Nigeria is in Igbo adage- onye bara n'ohia na egbu osisi, o'puta n'uzo na aju onye na egbu.

I hope u will understand wht I posted. No offence ok

uote author=redcliff post=27710004]In every sense of the word this is pdp crap and propaganda. If the requested it why is boko haram all over aljazeera saying they dont want it?

I wont buy this news...[/quote]
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by opribo(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2014
This administration if care is not taken will drag this nation down due to its inability to deal decisively on this Boko Haram menace. If the Oyinbos come now to handle this Boko issue that is the time the real truth about the real sponsors will come out. In my mind I am asking the questions if govt after all this attacks and years of terrorism still cannot provide identity of the Boko sponsors, their source of funding and all the necessary intelligence report to deal with this menace then they have no business canvassing for another term. My reasons are as follows:

-Human lives are wasted on a daily basis yet no solution in sight.
-If the govt still does not have an answer to Boko Haram uptil now unless they beg Boko to spare Nigeria then we are in real big trouble because we can wake up one day and Boko will hoist their flag in Aso rock.
-The leadership to galvanize the people to fight this battle is lacking, there is a subtle body language of govt indicating that they are sympathetic to the boko terrorist.
- Why not for once do what OBJ did in Odi by raising down the Sambisa forest and destroy all the armoury if any that is therein.
- If they are not going to attack Sambisa becos of the Chibok girls then the govt and the army of Nigeria need to tell us what is happening.
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by anonimi: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
Jonathan offers Boko Haram Amnesty.

www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-declares-amnesty-for-boko-haram-members-minister/

Fools, suck on that.
Goodnight.

That report was dated May 2014 i.e. barely six months ago, right
For how long have the Boko Haram SYMPATHISERS listed by the OP being calling for amnesty?

- 1 year
- 2 years
- 3 years etc

Would you rather our president not listen to their YEARNINGS and pleas for mercy in order to show that he his willing to try ALL possible avenues, including war & amnesty to bring peace to our troubled land

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by gebest: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2014
what a short memory, PDP ARE THE BOKO HARAM 'LATE ANDREW AZAZI of blessed memory.
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by toyecoach(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2014
How come Bamanga Tukur name is missing likewise late NSA
And please list the name of those that appeal for the MENd. Asari of the ND
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by tecmon: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2014
Ikengawo:
[size=15pt]List of Individuals Who Requested Amnesty for Boko Haram[/size]

Governor Rabui Kwankwaso
http://scannewsnigeria.com/breaking-news/jonathan-must-grant-amnesty-to-boko-haram-members-says-kwankwaso/

Former Gov. Bola Tinubu
http://www.punchng.com/news/tinubu-backs-amnesty-for-boko-haram/

Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence, Muhammed Sa’ad Abubakar III
http://breakingnaijanews./2013/04/12/boko-haram-amnesty-emirs-insist-deal-must-go-on-despite-amnesty-rejection-by-boko-haram/

Emir of Kazaure, Alhaji Najib Hussaini Adamu
http://breakingnaijanews./2013/04/12/boko-haram-amnesty-emirs-insist-deal-must-go-on-despite-amnesty-rejection-by-boko-haram/

Arewa Consultative Forum

ACF chairman, Alhaji Aliko Muhammad

Former Vice President Abubukar Atiku
http://www.naijapundit.com/news/if-i-was-president-i-would-grant-amnesty-to-boko-haram-atiku

Former Military President Muhammedu Buhari
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/buhari-backs-amnesty-for-boko-haram/

Former First Lady Turai Yar'Adua
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=22761

Former FTC Minister Nasir El Rufai
http://dailypost.ng/2013/03/12/fg-should-grant-amnesty-to-boko-haram-militants-el-rufai/

Impeached Governor Nyako
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/113201/1/embrace-amnesty-nyako-pleads-with-boko-haram.html

Governor Sule Lamido
http://www.frontiersnews.com/index.php/news/3426-amnesty-for-boko-haram-wisdom-has-prevail-lamido-shema

Governor Ibrahim Shema
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=boko+haram+amnesty++Lamido
congregation of evil conspirators

1 Like

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by redcliff: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2014
Iceathome:
Son, face your studies and realities of your future than engaging in Nigeria politics which is older than you.

Unless you wish to make politics as your profession, then you better bend down to learn because politics around the world are not transparent.

Politics in Nigeria is in Igbo adage- onye bara n'ohia na egbu osisi, o'puta n'uzo na aju onye na egbu.

I hope u will understand wht I posted. No offence ok

Is this one mad?
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by salykely(m): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2014
gists:

My brother, much as there is a lot of sense in your post, I still have a little reservation. For how long are we going to be pardoning criminals in this country? I am a Yoruba man, are you saying if tomorrow some deranged OPC members starts killing people in Ogun, Oyo and other SW states, then FG should also grant them amnesty? We should be very careful about the kind of precedence we set.
Why is Ndume being tried in secrete? Why did Sherif run back to PDP if not for protection from investigation. Gov. Amaechi said BH is shooting because someone is paying (for the firearms and logistics), why has there not been any high profile arrest. Why has there not been any arrest in CBN as Davis indicted a top CBN staff (even if it is Sanusi)? It is not rocket science, war is EXPENSIVE. So, just cutting the source of funds to a terrorist group, and in most cases such groups die a natural death over time. Why has there not been a high profile arrest - even if it means witch-hunting the opposition as long as gej security chieves are sure such persons are behind BH? Except you are telling me, there is no APC member funding BH.

So the only reason I can think of why some people are asking for amnesty is just because they know we have an inept government that cannot discharge its most basic function - security. Maybe there theory is: if you don't ask for amnesty, this carnage may probably continue and its the innocent ones that suffers. Imagine the situation of the parents of the Chibok girls.

Another question I have been asking and its good to know Cramejones has asked a similar question in his list of top 20 questions: 12. Why has the Federal government failed to win the war against an ill-trained army of not more than 10,000, despite having an army, airforce and navy numbering over 100,000 with fighter jets and high grade military hardware? Even when we have a south easterner as the COAS.

I am a Muslim, but there is no where in our religion where you are asked to marry girls off without their parents consent. There is no religion on this planet that I know of that asks you to kill innocent secondary school boys in there dormitories while sleeping. Shecow Shekau cannot stand in front of any muslim community and expect accolades.

This is why some of us will not ask for amnesty, but we ask for justice. Justice on those providing the funds - without which BH will be history. And also some form of economic empowerment. I am not talking about the type of celebrity status that the Niger Delta militants have been elevated to, but a general economic empowerment for the readily available recruits into BH foot soldiers. If a man knows he can make a decent living without comitting suicide by joining a war he is bound to lose, he certainly will think twice before enlisting to join BH.
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by salykely(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2014
gists:

My brother, much as there is a lot of sense in your post, I still have a little reservation. For how long are we going to be pardoning criminals in this country? I am a Yoruba man, are you saying if tomorrow some deranged OPC members starts killing people in Ogun, Oyo and other SW states, then FG should also grant them amnesty? We should be very careful about the kind of precedence we set. .
Why is Ndume being tried in secrete? Why did Sherif run back to PDP if not for protection from investigation. Gov. Amaechi said BH is shooting because someone is paying (for the firearms and logistics), why has there not been any high profile arrest. Why has there not been any arrest in CBN as Davis indicted a top CBN staff (even if it is Sanusi)? It is not rocket science, war is EXPENSIVE. So, just cutting the source of funds to a terrorist group, and in most cases such groups die a natural death over time. Why has there not been a high profile arrest - even if it means witch-hunting the opposition as long as gej security chieves are sure such persons are behind BH? Except you are telling me, there is no APC member funding BH.

So the only reason I can think of why some people are asking for amnesty is just because they know we have an inept government that cannot discharge its most basic function - security. Maybe there theory is: if you don't ask for amnesty, this carnage may probably continue and its the innocent ones that suffers. Imagine the situation of the parents of the Chibok girls.

Another question I have been asking and its good to know Cramejones has asked a similar question in his list of top 20 questions: 12. Why has the Federal government failed to win the war against an ill-trained army of not more than 10,000, despite having an army, airforce and navy numbering over 100,000 with fighter jets and high grade military hardware? Even when we have a south easterner as the COAS.

I am a Muslim, but there is no where in our religion where you are asked to marry girls off without their parents consent. There is no religion on this planet that I know of that asks you to kill innocent secondary school boys in there dormitories while sleeping. Shecow Shekau cannot stand in front of any muslim community and expect accolades.

This is why some of us will not ask for amnesty, but we ask for justice. Justice on those providing the funds - without which BH will be history. And also some form of economic empowerment. I am not talking about the type of celebrity status that the Niger Delta militants have been elevated to, but a general economic empowerment for the readily available recruits into BH foot soldiers. If a man knows he can make a decent living without comitting suicide by joining a war he is bound to lose, he certainly will think twice before enlisting to join BH.

Did u observe that Nigerian Army defeated BokoHaram at Kunduga Bornu state at a time when South Africa seized the money meant to illegally purchase Arms. I told my ci workers that the defeat of boko haram was due to lack of weapons as a result of the seized money in S.A.
Today S.A government have released that money, if the money was meant for our troops we should have driven bokoharam back in defeat. But what do we hear and see? Boko haram have seized Mubi and its environs. Soldiers have reported seeing helicopters droping weapons for boko haram. Pls add one plus one = it will give u nothing but 2. Gej=bokoharam.

Have u observe that shekau just rant Allah in his videos to convince Christians that his is a Jihad. Have u ever seen him intellectually engaging the Muslims to win their support? No. Shakau is not a Muslim that I am sure of. He only rant Allah and the Prophet name without any attempt to provide a base jurisprudentially under Islamic law so support his ideology. He knows too well that the ordinary Christians won't know this. And that Muslims will labour in vein to convince their Christian neighbors that that is not Islam. Shakaus' diction expose the fraud of his claim to Islam. He is found of saying "Allah reveal to me" to continue fighting...or to marry off the girls. As a cardinal belief in Islam no more revelation. And every claim to Islam must be substantiated with the teachings of Islam. No one is entitled to hold Islam responsible for practices that are unIslamic ir that are not its teachings. Shakau is an enemy of Allah and his Prophet(saw), an enemy of humanity, an enemy of all conscious Muslims and that of Nigeria. Killing shakau and his followers is an OBLIGATION to all Muslims

4 Likes

Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by salykely(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2014
anonimi:

That report was dated May 2014 i.e. barely six months ago, right
For how long have the Boko Haram SYMPATHISERS listed by the OP being calling for amnesty?

- 1 year
- 2 years
- 3 years etc
Would you rather our president not listen to their YEARNINGS and pleas for mercy in order to show that he his willing to try ALL possible avenues, including war & amnesty to bring peace to our troubled land

Honestly u got no brain. You are a pathetic slowpoke. Patient Jonathan is more useful than u
Re: List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty by Iceking1(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2014
dunkem21:

Thanks for at least accepting the lies being peddled by cramjones and you. Nigeria is at war with BH and their numbers is far greater than the NA. The reason why BH succeeds is because we have people like you just like their sponsors that are apologetic to their cause and will quickly pass the buck to the Govt forgetting that a lot of Generals from a particular region promised to heat up the polity and make the country ungovernable. If the govt goes hard on BH, they complain of genocide knowing that these people hide amongst citizens to perpetrate their devilish acts or would you really want a whole region levelled?
The terrorist group will never find their way down south because they cannot thrive and the terrains are not familiar with them. The people will easily point them out because of divergent views, beliefs and culture. Yes, kidnapping went from expatriates to the rich and to anybody but it was just an upgrade of armed robbery. Before, it was armed people bursting your door to ask for money but noticed that bulk of the money are kept in the bank and kidnapping was birthed. Goodluck is fighting these vices head on and I think we should offer advice to help him not changing another govt that wont still know how to quash the terrorists unless they were the ones that sponsored them in the first place to make the govt look incompetent.
Last bullet: Do you know that if GEJ opponents win, BH will stop immediately even without negotiations.

oh boy u 2 much, i go die 4 uuu, i carry my two hands 4 up 4 u, i hail thee, God go bless d womb wen give birth to u, 999,000,000,000,000 likes 4 u, u 2 much... I knee down 4 ground dey hail u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists In The North / Why Fayemi, El-rufai Are Attending WEF Despite Fg’s Boycott – Onyeama / Breaking News: INEC Postpones Elections In 11 Federal Constituencies In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.