Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

What First Came To Your Mind When You First Heard The Phrase "EKO ONI BAJE" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What First Came To Your Mind When You First Heard The Phrase "EKO ONI BAJE" (1699 Views)

25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / Eko Oni Baje Ooo / Blockbuster Movie. Eko Oni Baje Feat Bola Tinubu And Gov Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What First Came To Your Mind When You First Heard The Phrase "EKO ONI BAJE" by Franceska(f): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
The first time my boyfriend and i visited lagos, we passed through that effigy of an HAUSA, YORUBA and IGBO man when entering Lagos state and i saw the inscription "Eko Oni Baje". I actually thought it means LAGOS IS A SPOILT CITY considering i heard alot of girls come to lagos to hustle. Lets hear what u thought first as a non-yoruba..
Re: What First Came To Your Mind When You First Heard The Phrase "EKO ONI BAJE" by iceberylin(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Taeewo:
Y cant u stay in ur village,must u biafran cum to our state..lol
Tribal angry
Re: What First Came To Your Mind When You First Heard The Phrase "EKO ONI BAJE" by Franceska(f): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
Taeewo:

Sir, am a Ghanian buh live in Abuja. whats Biafra?
Re: What First Came To Your Mind When You First Heard The Phrase "EKO ONI BAJE" by Mrval20(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
Taeewo:
Grow an inch, bro.
Re: What First Came To Your Mind When You First Heard The Phrase "EKO ONI BAJE" by merit12(f): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
What's the meaning dear

I school in mexico

Are a black person?
Re: What First Came To Your Mind When You First Heard The Phrase "EKO ONI BAJE" by google1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
merit12:
What's the meaning dear

I school in mexico

Are a black person?

na English be dis
Re: What First Came To Your Mind When You First Heard The Phrase "EKO ONI BAJE" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
lol thunder storm!
Re: What First Came To Your Mind When You First Heard The Phrase "EKO ONI BAJE" by merit12(f): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
google1:

na English be dis
no

Na pigin and english

Are you black?
Re: What First Came To Your Mind When You First Heard The Phrase "EKO ONI BAJE" by SEXYAMALUV(f): 12:08am On Nov 04, 2014
grin
Re: What First Came To Your Mind When You First Heard The Phrase "EKO ONI BAJE" by Franceska(f): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
SEXYAMALUV:
grin

Why opening ur KOLANUT stained teeth? wahts humorous?
Re: What First Came To Your Mind When You First Heard The Phrase "EKO ONI BAJE" by Opeedo(m): 5:54am On Nov 06, 2014
like i care cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Rihanna Enjoys Dinner Date With Real-madrid FC Star Karim Benzema / [PHOTO] Strange Carrots / Easter Funny Picture (the Last Supper)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.