Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,304 members, 7,850,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Lecturers And Their "Boiz" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturers And Their "Boiz" (373 Views)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / ASUP Strike Continues As Poly Lecturers And FG Meeting Finally Ends In STANDOFF / UNICAL Sacks 4 Lecturers And Demotes 10 For Plagiarism And Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lecturers And Their "Boiz" by peras(m): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nowadays lecturers r totally dependent on these so called "boys"..the boiz invigilate,mark and at tyms compute grades of students...and now they r turning it into profit cos they collect so much bar especially 4rm d desperate "low g.p'ed ones"
jes found a missing script which i was supposed to carryova,funny enof...ma paper work was inside anoda GURL's coverpage,and her own work was in mine...they had already scored d gurl sef...they gave her MY "B"..but mine was nt marked yet...if nt i shld av had HER STUPID "E"...the lecturer was summoned and he claims its d fault of his boiz...ds boiz r also students dou finals....who is to be punished?....d lecturer or d particular student dat carried ma sweat go dash person?
Re: Lecturers And Their "Boiz" by Princecalm(m): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
Is it legal for the lecturer to give papers to his so called boys?

(1) (Reply)

Best Online Training For SAS In USA | Singapore / Anyone Who've Never Cheated In Any Examination? / SAP SD Online Training In Hyderabad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.