Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Combining Super Heroes In A Single Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Combining Super Heroes In A Single Movie (1518 Views)

Hollywood Actor To Play 24 Roles In A Single Movie / Top 10 Most Powerful Super Heroes. / Married But Living Single Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Combining Super Heroes In A Single Movie by Naslala(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2006
Well its just an idea,what do u think if this super heros(as we know they have almost re-done most of the super hero films)are being combined into one film e.g batman and superman,fantastic four and spiderman,e.t.c,how much do u tink would be spent to produce those kind of films,would it sell?Would it be a nice idea?I want the house to contribute.
Re: Combining Super Heroes In A Single Movie by Coco29(f): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2006
don't they do that in justice league unlimited grin grin ;Dit is cool to, you know what i would like to see? the end to samurai jack grin grin
Re: Combining Super Heroes In A Single Movie by dondele(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2006
you watch dat?
Re: Combining Super Heroes In A Single Movie by Coco29(f): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2006
yes
Re: Combining Super Heroes In A Single Movie by Zahymaka(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2006
What makes super heroes shine is that they're unusual and steal all the focus. It would be entirely unsatisfactory to have two well-loved 'super-heroes' vying for attention.

Of course, you'd have to throw in each individual one's villains for measured effect Lex Luthor for Superman, The Green Goblin for Spiderman, etc. I daresay it'd get very boring, especially since most of them hint at romance and having two romances on screen would be urggghhh.
Re: Combining Super Heroes In A Single Movie by iice(f): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2006
Nahhhhh there wouldnt be enuff camera time for one hero, miss out alot on a lot the action. . .i want a 3hrs of batman only and that would not even make a dent in what kind of hero he is. Nope only if there's like a cameo then that's ok lol. Anyone heard about that one of spiderman? Dont know if its a spoof or a movie mistake, but emmmm i think in x-men, he sort of swung by lol
Re: Combining Super Heroes In A Single Movie by Oracle(m): 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2006
Itz an idea but you'll get so tired of the movie coz
1: the super heroes wouldn't have enough time to exhibit their talent, gifts or powers
2: the heroes will never die: coz they can always tackle any situation at all. itz always great to see a super hero fall and struggle to rise again and not being on top everytime
3: there will be constant conflict among the heroes which might lead to the hating of one or more heroes. conflict arising from power e.g superman and batman may be arguing who is more powerful of them

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of The Best Seasonal Film You Have Ever Watched / TSTV Added More Channels To Their Test In Transmission / Recommend Action Series For Me To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.