Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks (16029 Views)

100% Daily Picks(2-5 Odds) By Babjadol / Sport Betting Lord-surest Daily Picks / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 12:34am On Nov 19, 2014
RatandBot:

FROM VIP GROUP!!

Hockey - France
1. Grenoble Vs Morzine
Bet: Grenoble@ 1.25. WON

Soccer - Hungary
2. Mezokovesd Vs Balmazujvaros Sport
Bet: Over 2.5 @ 1.40 WON

Soccer - England
3. Wimbledon Vs York
Bet: over 1.5 goals fulltime @ 1.35 WON

#Good luck..combo any two or all three!!!

3/3 All bet won from VIP Group.....

1 Like

Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by godoluwa(m): 6:42am On Nov 19, 2014
RatandBot:

3/3 All bet won from VIP Group.....
Gud morning. U are doing a great work here. I played it yesterday for d first time. I bet with 500naira & d total expected winning that was displayed on my betslip was around 1100naira. I used nairabet. am I on d right part? does nairabet odds the same with other bookmarker? if no, what bookmarker has highest odd & fast in payment of winning. thank you
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2014
godoluwa:
Gud morning. U are doing a great work here. I played it yesterday for d first time. I bet with 500naira & d total expected winning that was displayed on my betslip was around 1100naira. I used nairabet. am I on d right part? does nairabet odds the same with other bookmarker? if no, what bookmarker has highest odd & fast in payment of winning. thank you
Every bookmarker with their odds. In Nigeria, I'll advise you stick to either Nairabet or Merrybet. Foreign bookmakers have higher odds than Nigeria though.
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 7:08am On Nov 19, 2014
INFORMATION:

We won't be posting picks as usual here again, join our VIP Group to get sure daily 2 odds. We will post picks here when we like and not as usual again..... We need just 10 persons to join the ones we already have. How much does it cost? It's just N1000 for 2 weeks daily tip of 2 odds daily. Lets do the math:

First day:
2 odd x N1000 = N2000
N2000 x 14 days(2 weeks) = N28000

WOW!!! Lets say out of the 14 days, we lost 4 days and that's N24000 left. It's reasonable and wise. Join the train today, ONLY 10 PERSONS NEEDED. We do the picks, you do the staking and the winning. Why don't you join us today? You have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain!!!!!!

BBM - 75C89751
Email - Subscribe4tips@gmail.com
Number - 081 - 072 - 891 - 24
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by goldenval(m): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2014
RatandBot:
INFORMATION:

We won't be posting picks as usual here again, join our VIP Group to get sure daily 2 odds. We will post picks here when we like and not as usual again..... We need just 10 persons to join the ones we already have. How much does it cost? It's just N1000 for 2 weeks daily tip of 2 odds daily. Lets do the math:

First day:
2 odd x N1000 = N2000

WOW!!! Lets say out of the 14 days, we lost 4 days and that's N24000 left. It's reasonable and wise. Join the train today, ONLY 10 PERSONS NEEDED. We do the picks, you do the staking and the winning. Why don't you join us today? You have NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain!!!!!!

BBM - 75C89751

Good luck to you!, this thread will be dead soonest, if I were you, I would continue building my reputation till I have lots of members before I will begin asking money for VIP as from January... This is my own opinion.

All the best, unfollowing your thread to create more space for others...

5 Likes

Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by overdrive(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2014
Like goldenval said its too early for that now.build up ur rep then create a vip group later.dont let ur success get into ur head.

2 Likes

Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by goldenval(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2014
overdrive:
Like goldenval said its too early for that now.build up ur rep then create a vip group later.dont let ur success get into ur head.

I didn't see his success yet, he is only on page 4 which means he just started.. A good punter is someone that will share tips and let us know how sure he is, we fit even bet with 5k, unlike me that normally bet between 5 to 50k per sure games...

So he needs to build his reputation first, it is we that will referred others to him by dropping good testimonies here and other sites, by then he can start charging.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by godoluwa(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2014
RatandBot:

Every bookmarker with their odds. In Nigeria, I'll advise you stick to either Nairabet or Merrybet. Foreign bookmakers have higher odds than Nigeria though.
av registered with bet365. i learnt that i will need a Credit/Debit Card to fund the account. my question was, do I need to do any other thing to my account(maybe internet banking) apart from requesting for d card b4 i will be able to withdraw my winning to my account. also, which among the foreign bookmarkers has d highest odd? thanks
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by godoluwa(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2014
RatandBot:
INFORMATION:

First day:
2 odd x N1000 = N2000

BBM - 75C89751
Hmmm. dats not a bad idea but, as some av said u can review ur action. I suggest u start d vip charges wit 1k/month & if possible, let it begin by december
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by godoluwa(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2014
@op, not dat am against charging 4 ur tips but in business, u build customer first b4 profit. as far as am concerned, i & many punters on ur thread can afford to subscribe with 5k/month but I will advice u to start with token of 1k/month. Theres a particular guy that charges u 15% of ur winning with his tips & hes making his cool cash. if i said dat am against ur charges for d tips, dat means am ingrate. we need to motivate & encourage u with a token cos u ar spending both time & money to get us d tips. my opinion though
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by overdrive(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2014
@godoluwa one bottle of alomo from me to u,u spoke like an elder!
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by Ulrich01(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2014
goldenval:

I didn't see his success yet, he is only on page 4 which means he just started.. A good punter is someone that will share tips and let us know how sure he is, we fit even bet with 5k, unlike me that normally bet between 5 to 50k per sure games...

So he needs to build his reputation first, it is we that will referred others to him by dropping good testimonies here and other sites, by then he can start charging.

I agree wif you bro.
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by obi4eze(m): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Oga Rat and Bot you are free to do what you wish but at times it's good to listen to public opinion. Why not offer the free tips for at least a month to build your reputation and get more subscribers. Money won't be a problem when your reputation is intact.
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
From VIP Group.

Soccer Picks:

Denmark:
1. Odder Vs Aalborg
Bet: Over 2.5 goals full-time @ 1.26

Ecuador:
2. Manta Vs LDU Loja
Bet: Handicap +1 to Manta @ 1.25

Africa
3. Guinea Vs Uganda
Bet: Handicap +1 to Guinea @ 1.30

Total odds: 2.04

#Good luck guys...combo any two or all three.
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
RatandBot:
From VIP Group.

Soccer Picks:

Denmark:
1. Odder Vs Aalborg
Bet: Over 2.5 goals full-time @ 1.26 WON

Ecuador:
2. Manta Vs LDU Loja
Bet: Handicap +1 to Manta @ 1.25 WON

Africa
3. Guinea Vs Uganda
Bet: Handicap +1 to Guinea @ 1.30 WON

Total odds: 2.04

#Good luck guys...combo any two or all three.

3/3 ......The VIP Group is growing and waxing stronger by the minute. Do the staking and the winning while we do the picking.

1 Like

Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by Donbabajay12(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
RatandBot:

3/3 ......The VIP Group is growing and waxing stronger by the minute. Do the staking and the winning while we do the picking.
I missed this
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by Emmaculate20(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
Donbabajay12:

I missed this
Chai!!!
Same here o!
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 6:27am On Nov 20, 2014
Emmaculate20:
Chai!!!
Same here o!
Donbabajay12:

I missed this

SORRY!!
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by Henry22(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Why is ur number not going true, cos I have been calling you to know the methode of payment. sad sad
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by overdrive(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2014
Oga ratandbot u never cook finish.
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 20, 2014
Small sure odds ain't bad....pls any odds this weekend?
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2014
Henry22:
Why is ur number not going true, cos I have been calling you to know the methode of payment. sad sad
PHCN....e-mail us at: subscribe4tips@gmail.com
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2014
INFORMATION:

First day:
2 odd x N1000 = N2000

BBM - 75C89751
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by overdrive(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Ok all d best in ur chosen endeavour.

1 Like

Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by obi4eze(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
RatandBot:
INFORMATION:

First day:
2 odd x N1000 = N2000

BBM - 75C89751
check your mail
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by Dmanlex(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Great one
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
goldenval:

Good luck to you!, this thread will be dead soonest, if I were you, I would continue building my reputation till I have lots of members before I will begin asking money for VIP as from January... This is my own opinion.

All the best, unfollowing your thread to create more space for others...

There will always be free picks on this thread... don't feel bad Sir. I understand your point.
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
overdrive:
Ok all d best in ur chosen endeavour.
There will always be free picks on this thread... don't feel bad Sir. I understand your point.
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by RatandBot(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
I HAVE A FIXED MATCH OF 30 ODD TONIGHT.

PRICE IS N50,000. It will start at 20:45. I'll post screenshot after winning.... anybody? TIME TO MAKE MONEY
Re: The Sports Investor Thread - Sure Daily Picks by goldenval(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
RatandBot:
I HAVE A FIXED MATCH OF 30 ODD TONIGHT.

PRICE IS N50,000. It will start at 20:45. I'll post screenshot after winning.... anybody? TIME TO MAKE MONEY

Pay after?... Can we deal on 30k? If I stake just 5k on it and if I loose will you pay back my 5k stake? Let me know pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Top 5 Reasons why Nigerians (Should) Prefer PayPal / Air Peace: Our Aircraft Was Not Seized In The U.S / Binance: Whistleblowers Cry Out Over Threat To Life, Seek Fg’s Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.