Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung (10412 Views)

OMG Is This Natural!! Pretty ABUJA Girl Shows Off Her Massive Boobs [photos] / OMG!!! Is Beyonce Trying To Show Her P*ssy In Public? SEE PIC / Guiness Book Of Records- World Smallest Woman Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Cyberbaze(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-vwYPFklj38c/VFfgKAPeD7I/AAAAAAAABDY/WyNJri_dr3I/s1600/most-extreme-body-parts-in-the-world2024971443-aug-11-2014-1-600x450.webp[/img] The smallest waist in the world on a living person belongs to a woman from Connecticut. While it might look Photoshopped, Cathie Jung's waist really is just 15 inches around. She calls herself the "Queen of Corsets" and has worn tight-fitting garments for years to achieve the look.

See more pics below + Xray confirmation:
[img]http://eunsleepwalker.files./2010/12/weird_stuff_cool_crazy_offbeat_cathie_jung_01_200907241606235156.jpg[/img]
[img]http://hotgist4u.files./2014/02/8d358-cathiejung1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLTRps5KpZx5Mp_4hrH6UqwbZcgLo1pkSQKWEqTVuwWgFfj4K3[/img]

See more pics
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lord,have mercy! ...and the woman is pretty sha.
Btw,vote jennimma for miss nl. vote wisely'
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by mimiejacobz(f): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Wow,can d waist withstand pregnancy since it's artifificially achieved(just wondern)
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
What on earth does she hope 2 achieve with this tiny waist? When you look at her laps you wont kno if it's the buttocks u're lookin at or her laps

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Kunbee: 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
She is too old for all this
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Cyberbaze(m): 11:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hope say when super breeze go come, she no go bend ?
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Warfibabe(f): 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
doesnt look attractive to me #jus saying#.

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Harmvirus(f): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2014
Now this is hour glass buh not attractive undecided
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Sijo01(f): 12:31am On Nov 04, 2014
Na front her buttocks dey undecided

2 Likes

Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Cyberbaze(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2014
Sijo01:
Na front her buttocks dey undecided
haha
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by grinface98(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
How will she give birth for God sake?
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by alexis007(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Welcome to my generation...where people can really do weird things just to get noticed....small waist that i can wrap around with one FINGER,buttocks on frontside....can she be said to be physically challenged or is this part of the theory of evolution where human beings would evolve into something else?
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Cyberbaze(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
Na so
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Petmac(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lmao!! grin wonder what'll happen if she gets pregnant
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by misscjkeyz(f): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
Looks like an alien
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by DoctorAshley(f): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
she looks sick undecided
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by nairalife2013(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
This are the kind of picture my kids call cartoon!
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by nairalife2013(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Wait o, where is her stomach nau?
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by StrongPenis: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
If I handle this kind woman ehh.....na die cheesy
nairalife2013:
Wait o, where is her stomach nau?
she ate her stomach
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
She looks like a manikin in d second pic
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by nairalife2013(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
StrongPenis:
If I handle this kind woman ehh.....na die cheesyshe ate her stomach
; grin grin :
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Does she have kids? how did her pregnancy look like?

She looks like a doll to me! jeez!!
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by nairalife2013(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Baba, warn am o, befor she begin cry egbami o! Warn am o! Ha

Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Abbey2sam(m): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
All I see is a woman not really happy with herself
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Kunleskey(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Did they use iron to fold her waist...
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
This looks weird and not really real to me,how can a lady be like this and proud to show herself for people#she is kind of sick to me
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
nawa for white women o embarassed not attractive one bit!! is that her buttt or what she looks like a doll.
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Endougs(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
How can i vote
Jennimma:
Lord,have mercy! ...and the woman is pretty sha.
Btw,vote jennimma for miss nl. vote wisely'
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Endougs:
How can i vote
dont worry,i will tag u in my diary
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Natascha(f): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
See her boobs. One high, one low and deformed.
Re: OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung by Cyberbaze(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Natascha:
See her boobs. One high, one low and deformed.
Natascha please reply to my email

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams HATES Wearing Pant!íes, Mistakenly Exposes Her ‘thing’ In Public / See The List Of Davido’s Friends Who Have Died Mysteriously Between 2017- 2021 / Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.