Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' (1104 Views)

Reasons Nigeria Students Don't Know Book Again / Difference In Mentality Of Vocational Students & Academic Students / Tell Us Wat U Knw Abt President Umaru Musa Y,who Pass 2 Glory Yesterday Nit Around 11:30-11:55. Gud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' by Chiscomax(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
We Nigerians are of the habit of saying this but considering the state of the country where after reading hard, writing an examination with confidence still get poor results at the end for some reasons e.g in the university for not settling a so called Lecturer. JAMB releases results every year with the caption/headline ''Mass failure'', Haba! I know we Nigerians are not that dull na. I know many Nigerian students whom JAMB has tagged dull but still went outside the country to make Good Grades abi does the whites also developed an 'anti-failure' system so that students will not fail?

If JAMB says students no longer read when there are lots of brilliant students roaming the street then i must say this;'' JAMB should release their marking scheme after every examination so that we will know if it is the students that are not reading or they themselves that set the examinations/mark the scripts that do not know what they are doing''. I have to raise this matter up because in this country, everyone knows what is right but no one wants to do it. If this corruption has entered the educational sector then i say; ''Nigeria is gone''

Let us know your take on the saying;'Who pass Nai know book''
#they say the end Justifies the means.
Re: The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
grin
Re: The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' by menix(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Reminds of doz dayz wey I dey brag say I sabi book pass my fwends cous if I carry 45th, dem go carry 46th, 47th...

Yea, na person wey pass know book pass jawe..
Re: The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' by Chiscomax(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
menix:
Reminds of doz dayz wey I dey brag say I sabi book pass my fwends cous if I carry 45th, dem go carry 46th, 47th...

Yea, na person wey pass know book pass jawe..

so u think...
Re: The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' by Chiscomax(m): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
grin

excuse me?
Re: The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' by menix(m): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=Chiscomax post=27703711]

so u think...[/quote

I aint no tinka onye iron bucket
Re: The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Chiscomax:

excuse me?
u wan piss?
Re: The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' by Chiscomax(m): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=menix post=27703802][/quote]

onye gwara gi ota?
Re: The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' by Chiscomax(m): 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
u wan piss?

k
Re: The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' by Beesluv: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Some people way pass na through copy copy o
Re: The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' by AfricanApple(f): 12:33am On Nov 04, 2014
d sharpest girl in expo matters in my dept has d highest grade last semester sad

we wey dey spend sleepless night to study hard kon fall below her angry

god help Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 04, 2014
Lmao, slow-wits be finding the opinion of the masses to justify their ignorance since the days of John the Baptist.

Kindergarten, primary, secondary and tertiary level; "who pass nai know book". It is very true that some lecturers fail students on purpose regardless of their efforts, but that doesn't discredit the brilliance of those that did well.

You should calm down before you create a thread, the topic should be "who nur pass nai dull?"

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' by Chiscomax(m): 6:07am On Nov 04, 2014
benromeo39:
Lmao, slow-wits be finding the opinion of the masses to justify their ignorance since the days of John the Baptist.

Kindergarten, primary, secondary and tertiary level; "who pass nai know book". It is very true that some lecturers fail students on purpose regardless of their efforts, but that doesn't discredit the brilliance of those that did well.

You should calm down before you create a thread, the topic should be "who nur pass nai dull?"

you cannot tell me how to create my thread bro. You cannot at all. You can create that if u like
Re: The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' by Capableben(m): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2014
of course Nigeria is blessed with witty citizens:

BTW,
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL
SHE IS ADORABLE
SHE IS INYELLIGENT
SHE IS FRIENDLY
SHE IS AWESOME

SHE IS Nabsprada!!
Vote her in as the beauty queen of this forum...
Don't forget...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' by Chiscomax(m): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2014
AfricanApple:
d sharpest girl in expo matters in my dept has d highest grade last semester sad

we wey dey spend sleepless night to study hard kon fall below her angry

god help Nigeria and Nigerians

yeah... A country where the corrupt ones end up being celebrated
Re: The Nigerian Mentality;'' Who Pass Nai Know Book'' by Chiscomax(m): 6:25am On Nov 04, 2014
Capableben:
of course Nigeria is blessed with witty citizens:

BTW,
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL
SHE IS ADORABLE
SHE IS INYELLIGENT
SHE IS FRIENDLY
SHE IS AWESOME

SHE IS Nabsprada!!
Vote her in as the beauty queen of this forum...
Don't forget...

does this relate to the topic?

(1) (Reply)

Low Tuition Universities In Europe: How To Apply And Study In Belgium / Benefits Of Online Private Tutorials / What Are The Grammatical Names Of The Words Written In Bold Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.