Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Seriously!!! By Ademi - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Seriously!!! By Ademi (651 Views)

Guys Sha....by Ademi / brain storm by ademi / Thunder Strike By Ademi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seriously!!! By Ademi by ademi87(m): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
TRUE LOVE
Saw this question on a Channel so let me just answer then ask you guys too.

The question was; If your wife reports to you that these men slapped her, what would you do?

If she even report the matter to me, she no well. If one of dem should slap my wife, and says to her; go and call your husband let me see.

If she truly loves me, she'll turn the other cheek & tell him she's a widow.

Abi no be so?

Re: Seriously!!! By Ademi by Superstar007(m): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lmao! grin
I'll quote Romans 12:19 for her that vengeance is of the lord grin

Kindly Vote[url=nairaland.com/nabsprada]NABSPRADA[/url] for miss Nairaland 2014. The competition will be starting on the 5th of this month (i.e from Wednesday). She really needs your support. Thanks as you do so

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Miniskirts Are Disallowed In Some Places / How Am Spending My Funny Weekend.(happy Weekend To Everybody) / My Worst "Sh*t Business" Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.