Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! (1735 Views)

Buhari Rejects N’assembly’s Peace Deal On Budget - Punch / Kachikwu Brokers IPMAN Peace Deal / Orji Uzor Kalu Is Under Attack For Offering Himself For Boko Haram Peace Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by Sagamite(m): 3:57am On Nov 04, 2014
I am just listening to the news and there is a discussion about why the so-called "Military" of Nigeria announced a "peace deal" with Boko Haram in which it had been agreed that "all" the Chibok girls would be free only for Boko Haram to continue attacking Nigerians and kidnap more girls, and it was reported that it appears the cretins running the country have been scammed.

It is alleged Reetardeen and the morons in uniform paid millions of dollars to a middleman who convinced these cretins running the country and the military that he has contact with Boko Haram and that he is negotiating on their behalf.

So it appears our person president just tried to buy Boko Haram with public funds and lost all the money.

18 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by Remarkable: 4:06am On Nov 04, 2014
so what's your point?

Don't be a creton...
Sagamite:
I am just listening to the news and there is a discussion about why the so-called "Military" of Nigeria announced a "peace deal" with Boko Haram in which it had been agreed that "all" the Chibok girls would be free only for Boko Haram to continue attacking Nigerians and kidnap more girls, and it was reported that it appears the cretins running the country have been scammed.

It is alleged Reetardeen and the moorons in uniform paid millions of dollars to a middleman who convinced these cretins running the country and the military that he has contact with Boko Haram and that he is negotiating on their behalf.

So it appears our Fuuktard president just tried to buy Boko Haram with public funds and lost all the money.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by egift(m): 4:11am On Nov 04, 2014
Most likely the $1,000,000,000 loan approved recently was spent on it.

No major military hardware was acquired for the Nigerian armed forces recently to suggest otherwise. Mr. President is forming deaf and dumb now. We need real explanations.

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by Omexonomy: 6:20am On Nov 04, 2014
Sagamite:

It is alleged Reetardeen and the moorons in uniform paid millions of dollars to a middleman who convinced these cretins running the country and the military that he has contact with Boko Haram and that he is negotiating on their behalf.

So it appears our Fuuktard president just tried to buy Boko Haram with public funds and lost all the money.
i am not supprise that this is coming from an old cyber rodent like sagamite the senior brother of musiwa and the junior brother of gbawe and cramjones. I know you people have been praying that the negotiation with ur APC terrorist wing dont work so that buhari will ride to victory.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by 9jii(m): 6:27am On Nov 04, 2014
If TAN can scammed him anyone can.
Who knows maybe it's another TAN idea to reaps more dollars?
Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:47am On Nov 04, 2014
Omexonomy:
i am not supprise that this is coming from an old cyber rodent like sagamite the senior brother of musiwa and the junior brother of gbawe and cramjones. I know you people have been praying that the negotiation with ur APC terrorist wing dont work so that buhari will ride to victory.

No mind dem!
Never seen or heard of any wicked humans like these power hungry APC and their bokoRams!
Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2014
9jii:
If TAN can scammed him anyone can.
Who knows maybe it's another TAN idea to reaps more dollars?
The needed more money to Buy rice ,atampa to share
Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by focus7: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2014
Who is a better leader between David the senate president and Tambuwal the house of rep speaker? Tambuwal rejected the FG request for $1billion to purchase arm to fight boko haram but Mark approves it, only after some weeks after Jonathan came out the story of negotiation of cease-fire with boko haram out of the blue. Part of the $1billion if not all was swindled the big boss and am sure Mark must have had some share in the deal.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2014
Walahi anybody wey vote Jonascam Feb is also daft.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by Mexyz(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2014
@op, what exactly is your point because no sane human being would take this your post seriously unless of course your fellow Jan.jaweeds. APC suffering from 'POLITICAL ANXIETY COMPLEX' since God knows when.
Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2014
not very smart government if you may ask me..... how on earth will the government negotiate with someone that claim's he is a member of a terrorist group without first investigating if that person is truely a member of that terror group?? Even my grandmother who hasnt seen the four walls of any school wont be out-smart that way. What kinda people are running this pathetic government? Am beginning to doubt if the people running this govt are human beings....

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by jodeci(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2014
kastonkastrol:
not very smart government if you may ask me..... how on earth will the government negotiate with someone that claim's he is a member of a terrorist group without first investigating if that person is truely a member of that terror group?? Even my grandmother who hasnt seen the four walls of any school wont be out-smart that way. What kinda people are running this pathetic government? Am beginning to doubt if the people running this govt are human beings....

We all have half truth/knowledge and its absurd to conclude based on that.How are you sure no investigation was done?
Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by emotional(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mrcdorv:
Walahi anybody wey vote Jonascam Feb is also daft.

Agreed, though am not one of his supporters cos really he is clueless,this is my first time saying this on this forum. But come to think of it is GMB anyway better? He GMB will only set us back to the time of Usman Dan Fodio cos he got nothing to offer,he is a time bomb

A free ticket to young minded and sincere Nigerian from APC can unseat GEJ, not their millions -millions fees to prevent the potential candidates who got something to offer.
Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by collynzo82: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Omexonomy:

Paul, how are you?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by Omexonomy: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
So you are the i.diot and thief that is stealing people informations and posting my follower names and pictures in nairaland? Seun note this username
collynzo82:

Paul, how are you?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
emotional:

Agreed, though am not one of his supporters cos really he is clueless,this is my first time saying this on this forum. But come to think of it is GMB anyway better? He GMB will only set us back to the time of Usman Dan Fodio cos he got nothing to offer,he is a time bomb

A free ticket to young minded and sincere Nigerian from APC can unseat GEJ, not their millions -millions fees to prevent the potential candidates who got something to offer.
Since you said you agree all am saying is you vote wisely and don't be fool again
Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by emotional(m): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mrcdorv:
Since you said you agree all am saying is you vote wisely and don't be fool again

Vote who? Please read my post again

*modified * here is one of my reasons
https://www.nairaland.com/1971690/evidence-buhari-been-religious-fanatic#27540973
Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by CyberWolf: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
When the NA were gaining upper hand, the North and APC were shouting why now why now..They should deal with it. JEG wanted to wipe BH, they said he wanna use it for campaign, the NA went soft on BH, they said he don't want election to hold in APC's stronghold..What do you people really want angry
Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by Sagamite(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2014
Remarkable:
so what's your point?

Don't be a creton...

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

You are a product of a Shepopotamus Jonathan-run education system not to have a brain to get the point?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by Sagamite(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2014
Omexonomy:

ZKOSOSO:

No mind dem!
Never seen or heard of any wicked humans like these power hungry APC and their bokoRams!

You are a moronic fuuktard!

So these are other of your multiple accounts as a career web-warrior?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Just look at the replies coming froç people who went to primary school, secondary school and tertiary institution, sagamite.

But tomorrow, they will say Nigeria isn't a good country.

I am yet to meet a retrogressive country occupied by humans in west africa like we have in Nigeria.

A country that can't fight for thier rights.

GHKWAME1 knows what ghanians can do in a situation like this.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Peace Deal: Goodluck Jonathan Scammed!!! by Sagamite(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
2sexi:
Just look at the replies coming froç people who went to primary school, secondary school and tertiary institution, sagamite.

But tomorrow, they will say Nigeria isn't a good country.

I am yet to meet a retrogressive country occupied by humans in west africa like we have in Nigeria.

A country that can't fight for thier rights.

GHKWAME1 knows what ghanians can do in a situation like this.

Homie, a lot of Nigerians need to have their skulls blown to smithereens for the country to have the chance of progressing fast.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Paschal Nneji For Senate owerri zone In Imo State Pictures / "What Befell Nigeria Will Befall You" Boko Haram Leader Threatens Cameroon / Terrorist Attack On France Not On Front Page. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.