Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. (15887 Views)

It Is Necessary To Stalk Your Kids On Facebook? / What To Do With Your Kids On Children's Day? / Why Do Women/girls Refer To Themself As A B-i-t-c-h? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by SexyAmy: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2014
Ok now you guys don’t laugh at first about this video clip, but just watch the video, celebrate this kids for they have some dancing skills in them. what the f** am i saying.. Yes i am right cos i believe even when i was a kid i doubt if i was a good dancers as the kids.

The video was a party celebration meant for children and there was a dancing competition, but to the viewers, host and parent who thought there children are not good actually rocked the dancefloor with moves even an adult cant do. There Bikini was one of the most interesting part of it all. But the question is, were this children giving private tutors of this dance steps or its actually as a result of what kids watch on MTV, SOUNDCITY and the like.

Watch the video the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onqyFqLTr5U

Question for the day??

1. Now please when you were of this age, could you have been able to dance in public this naked?

2. If you were the parent of this kids what will you do.

3. Would you allow you kids partake in such act.

For downloads of 4Mb and below of that video click here www.entertainmentfame.com/kids-bikini-dancing-sexy-themself/

Sorce: www.entertainmentfame.com

1 Share

Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by Unionised(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2014
the world we live in...

They learned from their guardians.

Why be shocked?
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 04, 2014
God have mercy!
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by bennyrazz: 8:14am On Nov 04, 2014
this is what goes on at children parties these days. The MC allows the kids to practice what they see in Nigerian music videos and yet some mothers see it during the parties but they look the other way. In fact some mothers do cheer their children while watching such act. The people I blame more are the DJs & MCs. They should know better but their brains have been fried with marijuana and alcohol so they can't think straight.

1 Like

Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by obomobo: 8:42am On Nov 04, 2014
dis is bad bad

1 Like

Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2014
Those kids are dry humping not dancing but I doubt their awareness of what they are doing. They seem to just see it as a dance step at least for the guys I can not evaluate the girls.
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by Ainooyozi: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2014
Are they Nigeria children? because I can believe this happen in my country naija
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by Warfibabe(f): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2014
very soon the clap go enter dance. smh
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by Dreyl(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2014
Jesu!! Say kids don dey twerk like pro!
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by lilmax(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2014
bennyrazz:
this is what goes on at children parties these days. The MC allows the kids to practice what they see in Nigerian music videos and yet some mothers see it during the parties but they look the other way. In fact some mothers do cheer their children while watching such act. The people I blame more are the DJs & MCs. They should know better but their brains have been fried with marijuana and alcohol so they can't think straight.
so what about fathers

1 Like

Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by Kanwulia: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2014
I don't see anything wrong oooooooh!
They have "parental" consent.
Please, go and born your own!
Thank you! kiss
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by skentelelady(f): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2014
bennyrazz:

Please why blame the DJs and MCs? i think they are paid to entertain

Why not blame the fool1sh parents that organised bikini party for these children

Do you expect DJs to play gospel music with children in their bikini

God will save these children from the mothers of this generation whose parents didnt bring up in this way sad sad
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by Akshow: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2014
Kanwulia:
Thank you! kiss

jargons.

1 Like

Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by corisande: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2014
chineke! !!
uwa mmebi
see rocking and twerking and adults sit down dey look
smh
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by akatekpe(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
That little girl is possessed by conji spirit..she wouldn't wait to be 10 before she wu start taking real dickk. See how she is giving the guy her small bumm bumm like real club girls
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by akatekpe(m): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kanwulia:
Thank you! kiss
are u a man or a woman?
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by Kanwulia: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
akatekpe:
are u a man or a woman?

Irrelevant! kiss
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
The parents of these children deserve to be jailed! I'm sure they are among the crowd cheering them on. And they think they are being funky parents. Mstcheewww!
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by freecocoa(f): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
I see nothing wrong in a bikini party for kids but the dancing? That's like very bad.

And to think there were adults there cheering them on, na wa o.
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
This is how it usually starts.
When it matures, parents will be like"why me God,i suffered to train these kids andthis is what i get"
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by marbee(f): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
The world has turn upside down and the useless parents and guardians are there cheering them up.
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Can we just stop being hypocritical and pretensive
We would have done worse if we had such luxury in our days..

1 Like

Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by akatekpe(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kanwulia:

Irrelevant! kiss
may God give u d grace to bring up ur kids this way

1 Like

Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by bennyrazz: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
lilmax:
so what about fathers
how many fathers do you see at kids birthdays? no right thinking father would allow this nonsense go on
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by bennyrazz: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
skentelelady:

Please why blame the DJs and MCs? i think they are paid to entertain

Why not blame the fool1sh parents that organised bikini party for these children

Do you expect DJs to play gospel music with children in their bikini

God will save these children from the mothers of this generation whose parents didnt bring up in this way sad sad
yes the DJ should play gospel music for them if that's what you want to hear. As a master of ceremony for kids,you should know the dos and dont's when anchoring. Parties for kids should be educational without barring the music. I'm not against bikini parties for kids but I'm against the idea/motives behind it. When the music was so much and the dance steps was getting almost intimate, the least the MC could do was ask the DJ to stop the music and talk to the kids about it. But if you look at the parents of these kids, they might be nightcrawlers, ex-prostitutes e.tc so it runs in the genes.
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by Bibol(f): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
I didn't even need to watch the video before I could imagine the content. This is how kids get exposed to indecency at an early age. I blame their parents / guardians for corrupting these innocent minds. We are indeed in the end times
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by skentelelady(f): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
bennyrazz:
yes the DJ should play gospel music for them if that's what you want to hear. As a master of ceremony for kids,you should know the dos and dont's when anchoring. Parties for kids should be educational without barring the music. I'm not against bikini parties for kids but I'm against the idea/motives behind it. When the music was so much and the dance steps was getting almost intimate, the least the MC could do was ask the DJ to stop the music and talk to the kids about it. But if you look at the parents of these kids, they might be nightcrawlers, ex-prostitutes e.tc so it runs in the genes.

So who do you blame here? Are they DJs' kids? He's meant to do his work, collect his money and disappear.
If they parents were responsible would they allow these nonsense music in the first place?

And gospel music in a bikini party Hypocrisy of d highest order

Bikini party for kids is wrong please. What kinda party will they organise whern they are on their own? I hope not nude undecided

Train your child well so as to give you peace my dear.

Let's learn to take up our responsibilities instead of blaming others for them
Most people are guilty of this

1 Like

Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by Kanwulia: 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
akatekpe:
may God give u d grace to bring up ur kids this way

Meaning what? undecided

As you can see, there are adults coaching and cheering those kids on.

Unlike genetic, RELIGIOUS, BUSY-BODIES like YOU, I have no problem with the ways others choose to raise their kids.

Bottom line?

PLEASE, LEARN TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS! kiss
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by anthoniaz(f): 12:25am On Nov 05, 2014
Hmmmm...can't allow my child do that.
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by anthoniaz(f): 12:26am On Nov 05, 2014
Hmmmm...can't allow my child do that

1 Like

Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by Chaulay1: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2014
No bikini parties for my kids, call me local if you want, but that is me. What arrant nonsense! shocked shocked shocked With deranged people everywhere I wont expose my kids unnecessarily to danger. With full dress on self, my little girl gets attention from people because of her cute looks. God help me to raise well behaved children with a good dose of morals. Amen
Re: Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2014
Kanwulia:

Meaning what? undecided

As you can see, there are adults coaching and cheering those kids on.
adults with dumb reasoning like yours. Or why would they cheer kids dancing with their body language speaking sex?

Kanwulia:
Unlike genetic, RELIGIOUS, BUSY-BODIES like YOU, I have no problem with the ways others choose to raise their kids.
and when such kids become nuisance in the society, getting pregnant and taking alcohol and weed at age 13, they blame God for giving them such children. You bloody nairaland feminists don't care if the world burns or is destroyed so long you have people having fun to their detriment and also going against God's principles.

Kanwulia:
Bottom line?

PLEASE, LEARN TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS! kiss
your business becomes everybody's business so long it is corrupting the society. I guess foolish parents like you will still cheer on when the boy starts fingering the girl.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Show Gratitude? / School Sent My Sisters Wards Away For Trying To Address Bullying / What If You Have An Academic Blockhead For A Child!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.