Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

2015: Jonathan Wants Court To Halt Eligibility Suit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan Wants Court To Halt Eligibility Suit (483 Views)

Poll Outcome May Affect Eligibility Suit Against Buhari / Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. / Certificate: Lawyer Wants Court To Determine Buhari’s Eligibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Jonathan Wants Court To Halt Eligibility Suit by izu777: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan and the Vice-President Namadi Sambo have asked a Federal High Court in Abuja to quash the suit challenging their eligibity to stand for re-election in the 2015 presidential poll.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/1034-2015-jonathan-wants-court-to-halt-eligibility-suit
Re: 2015: Jonathan Wants Court To Halt Eligibility Suit by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2014
I said it that this issue of Jonathan eligibiity will come up. This is very sweet...

To my humble opinion with respect to the constitutional provisions and the precedence by the Supreme Court, Mr. President is ineligible to run- My opinion

The Court Will Decide
Re: 2015: Jonathan Wants Court To Halt Eligibility Suit by politricks: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2014
I cant imagine the kind of hot seat the president is in now.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Wants Court To Halt Eligibility Suit by ahmed486: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
I said it that this issue of Jonathan eligibiity will come up. This is very sweet...

To my humble opinion with respect to the constitutional provisions and the precedence by the Supreme Court, Mr. President is ineligible to run- My opinion

The Court Will Decide

Run and Win cool

(1) (Reply)

GEJ At The Presidential Wing Of Abuja Airport On His Way To B / African Leaders Please Die In Your Countries / PDP’ll Win Decisively And Convincingly In 2015: Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.