Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result (1938 Views)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / 12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result by juwoonn(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2014
Total sperm count: 58.3%
Abnormality: 38%
Active: 40%
Sluggish: 20%
Dead: 40%
Volume: 2mls
Appearance: Grey white
Consistency: Normal
Odour: Normal

Is 58.3% good enough. 40% dead.... Na wa o! Thinking of using manix to boost the count.

Zinnat recommended after culture.

Pls my competent nairaland docs, what do u think?
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2014
Hello, you do not need to use manix or zinnat, kindly sms me 08171896562 and i will enlighten you on what you need and need to do. when you have done this, in 2 wks, you will see the result.
sent you a request.
juwoonn:

Is 58.3% good enough. 40% dead.... Na wa o! Thinking of using manix to boost the count.

Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2014
Twince suspected
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result by prof800(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
juwoonn:

Do you have children?

If yes then you don't have to worry.

If not then a 38% abnormality with 40% dead is not so good.

That doesn't mean you can't fertilize your woman because the result might have been affected by a number of factors.

E.g Did you ensure to abstain from any form of sexual activity 3 days before producing the sample? Did your pathologist supervise the production or was it CI?
... have you been consuming 'healthy' meals.?
Etc...

I personally don't advice you go for Manix or Zinnat. It is better you opt for herbal and natural food supplements.
Do some research into helpful foods that will boost your sperm. And stay away from junk.

Goodluck reproducing!
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result by UjSizzle(f): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
prof800:

Do you have children?

That doesn't mean you can't fertilize your woman because the result might have been affected by a number of factors.

E.g Did you ensure to abstain from any form of sexual activity 3 days before producing the sample? Did your pathologist supervise the production or was it CI?
Etc...

I personally don't advice you go for Manix or Zinnat. It is better you opt for herbal and natural food supplements.
Do some research into helpful foods that will boost your sperm. And stay away from junk.

Goodluck reproducing!
Who are you?
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result by juwoonn(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
prof800:

Do you have children?

Etc...

Goodluck reproducing!
Yes I abstained for about 5days prior d test
I think I've been eating healthy foods. I don't take much fruits though.
I guess he supervised it.
Pls what do u advice; what kind of foods do u suggest?
Thanks
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result by lavita2(f): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
As prof800 stated, results might have been contaminated by a number of factors. have you thought about seeking a second opinion? Though I don't think these results are very bad, I think you can do no harm eating healthily to boost your body functions. Walnuts and Bananas are fruits that have been known to boost sperm count. Good luck.
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result by Ichel: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Wonderful
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result by prof800(m): 12:57am On Nov 06, 2014
UjSizzle:

Who are you?

cheesy Ah how did I miss this??

My Queen!
I am me. Always me. wink
This is your prof800 from tv/movies remember...?
Or is this not UjSizzle? shocked
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result by prof800(m): 1:25am On Nov 06, 2014
lavita2:
As prof800 stated, results might have been contaminated by a number of factors. have you thought about seeking a second opinion? Though I don't think these results are very bad, I think you can do no harm eating healthily to boost your body functions. Walnuts and Bananas are fruits that have been known to boost sperm count. Good luck.
EXACTLY!

@juwoonn
Walnuts
Bananas
and the Cashew plus the nut (which supplies Zinc to improve the motility of them tiny boys).
Carrots and more carrots
vegetables.
...and if you must eat meat, then eat Turkey meat NOT fried.
...You can go strictly vegetables for a week if your work load permits.(I have tried this too).
Re: Doctors In The House, Pls Help Me Analyze This Sperm Count Result by UjSizzle(f): 7:47am On Nov 06, 2014
prof800:

cheesy Ah how did I miss this??

My Queen!
I am me. Always me. wink
This is your prof800 from tv/movies remember...?
Or is this not UjSizzle? shocked
Lol I meant WHO are you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Let's Say Oh Yeah Friend A Girl Well What A Led By You Headed / Breaking News:deadly disease in ondo state / Female Nurse Uniforms That Should Be Allowed In Nigeria For Slaying Purposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.