Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

What Is The Best Way Of Sending Money To China From Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Way Of Sending Money To China From Nigeria? (686 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Sending Money From Dubai To Nigeria / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way Of Sending Money To China From Nigeria? by Isusman: 9:25am On Nov 04, 2014
I need to buy something from China for my research work, please i need your advice on the best way of making my payment
the cost of the product is $220
Re: What Is The Best Way Of Sending Money To China From Nigeria? by solbash11(m): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2014
Isusman:
I need to buy something from China for my research work, please i need your advice on the best way of making my payment
the cost of the product is $220

What mode of payments are accepted by the seller you want to purchase your needed material from?

You can use PayPal if they accept it, because with PayPal your payment transaction will be very fast to confirm by your seller. Also your payment will be safer because PayPal provides you with refund policy and you can open a dispute for your transaction payment if the seller didn't deliver as promised.

At Prime-Link Global Communications, We can help you make the payment through PayPal (with our pay4me service) at normal exchange rate if you have difficulty in doing that yourself.

Additionally, we can help you pay the seller directly into their Chinese bank account in thier own currency if that is what the sellers accept. kindly contact us for this service. (see email information on my signature below)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls I Need Business Plan Urgently / Payoneer Funding And Paypal Verification / How Do I Differentiate My Profit From Capital?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.