Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

What Has A 74 Year Old Ex-army Coup Plotter Has To Offer Us? Think Again... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has A 74 Year Old Ex-army Coup Plotter Has To Offer Us? Think Again... (543 Views)

Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" / What Is A Coup Plotter Doing In National Confab Advisory Commitee / Why Is An Ex-coup Plotter Trying To Rule Nigeria Again?werent Coup Plotters Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has A 74 Year Old Ex-army Coup Plotter Has To Offer Us? Think Again... by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2014
I have just 1 question to ask THOSE who are seeking for BUHARI'S RETURN TO POWER....

IN A WORLD THAT IS FAST MOVING WITH SO MUCH ADVANCEMENT IN TECHNOLOGY AND IDEOLOGY COMPARED TO 1983, WHAT HAS A 74 YEAR OLD EX-ARMY GENERAL HAS TO OFFER A COUNTRY SUCH AS NIGERIA ?

Fight corruption? well, the logical thinking is, if we are waiting for someone to eliminate corruption from us, we are wasting our time... Lets not forget that corruption is a social problem... thats why the rot is evidently seen all over our institutions... Until we start disgracing these politicians and the traditional rulers who give them titles, we may never see a reverse in cycle of this epidemic...

Waiting for Buhari to solve corruption issues will only leave us with a big shock.

BUHARI & CO, THEIR TIME IS OVER AND THEIR IDEOLOGY IS OUT DATED...,

and I dnt see why I should vote for someone who wrecked a democratic government and brought upon us all the pains of military Rulership... we dnt need that now... and we dnt need him either... he is an old man that needs to chill...... I'm not here to campaign for GEJ but just sharing my thoughts..

An Ex-General Remains an Ex-General... We would completely get it wrong if we mistake him for a Democrat....

Wasn't OBJ trusted with our votes, how did he end up Strings of Political assassinations, huge bribery, bad roads, no infastructure, yet that babooned hypocrite has the audacity to insult a president who achieved far more than he did in less than 8 years...

Ex-Army Generals think alike... We dnt need these old men in our political Landscape...

Lets make a fair comparison and vote wisely... Dnt vote for a party but vote for the future of the country....

YDM will be back in full force come 2015.... with one voice we can make our voices heard....
Re: What Has A 74 Year Old Ex-army Coup Plotter Has To Offer Us? Think Again... by lekkie073(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2014
APC e-warriors, over to u grin

1 Like

Re: What Has A 74 Year Old Ex-army Coup Plotter Has To Offer Us? Think Again... by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
There is this Hausa parable which says " when a man promises you a cloth, look at the one he's wearing" APC keep saying that Buhari will fight corruption. My question is: will Buhari fight Tinubu one of the most corrupt living legend in Nigeria?
Re: What Has A 74 Year Old Ex-army Coup Plotter Has To Offer Us? Think Again... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
There is this Hausa parable which says " when a man promises you a cloth, look at the one he's wearing" APC keep saying that Buhari will fight corruption. My question is: will Buhari fight Tinubu one of the most corrupt living legend in Nigeria?

I tire o. Tinubu is only using Buhari's popularity to make himself famous... He is one of the most Corrupt elements we have running things in Nigeria.. So I cant trust anything he has control over...
Re: What Has A 74 Year Old Ex-army Coup Plotter Has To Offer Us? Think Again... by Goddex: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Buhari's only attraction is that he got 12m Al-Majiri votes in 2011.

Al-Majiris who vote by sentiments are now to decide the fate of about
100m literate Nigeria's population

(1) (Reply)

No Nigerian’ll Vote With Stolen Voter Card – Jega / Jonathan In Burkina Faso To Promote Peace While His Country Is In Pieces. Mtchew / INEC Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.