Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Important Fact To Consider Before Getting Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Important Fact To Consider Before Getting Married (819 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Things To Know Before Getting Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Fact To Consider Before Getting Married by izaray(f): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
1.Dnt marry for sex

2.Dnt marry b/c you are of age

3.Dnt marry b/c you are getting old

4.Dnt marry b/c you nid sum1 to support u financially

5.Dnt marry b/c you r lonely

6.Dnt marry b/c you mistakenly got pregnant 4 him

7.Dnt marry b/c of family pressure

8.Dnt marry b/c you admire wed'g gown or b/c ur friends are getting married

9.Dnt marry b/c you dnt want to lose or compensate 4 wat him/her has done

#BUT#
Get marred b/c you want to fulfill destiny/also fulfill ur purpose

Get married b/c you want to be a suitable helpmate to an imperfect person who loves and accept you for who you are & not who you are pretending to be.

May God help us to be meet d right person IJN

1 Like

Re: Important Fact To Consider Before Getting Married by reaky(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nice grin
Re: Important Fact To Consider Before Getting Married by izaray(f): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
reaky:
Nice grin
Tnks my dear!
Re: Important Fact To Consider Before Getting Married by MadCow1: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
izaray:
Temigracie and Rozzay are already my bestie...so dey are two ways abt dat..sorry is very unfortunate my dear Tnks

Huh?

What are you saying?!

O!! And you can vote for up to 7 candidates in this round so Temi and Rozzay can fit into your votes.. grin
Re: Important Fact To Consider Before Getting Married by izaray(f): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
MadCow1:

Huh?

What are you saying?!

O!! And you can vote for up to 7 candidates in this round so Temi and Rozzay can fit into your votes.. grin
Whose campaign manager are you exactly?
Re: Important Fact To Consider Before Getting Married by MadCow1: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
izaray:
Whose campaign manager are you exactly?

TemiGracie..
Re: Important Fact To Consider Before Getting Married by izaray(f): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
MadCow1:

TemiGracie..
TemiGracie again? My friend Vikky is also handling dsame position as well, maybe she is really doing you guys well tho let me look for a vacant place wer i can also belong too #Smiling#
Re: Important Fact To Consider Before Getting Married by izaray(f): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
reaky:
Nice grin
Tnks my dear!
Re: Important Fact To Consider Before Getting Married by MadCow1: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
izaray:
TemiGracie again? My friend Vikky is also handling dsame position as well, maybe she is really doing you guys well tho let me look for a vacant place wer i can also belong too #Smiling#

Doing me well?! I dont know what that means..

But she asked me to help her and I did.. Thats all..

Plus: I think she is a genuine beauty with Brains..
Re: Important Fact To Consider Before Getting Married by izaray(f): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
MadCow1:

Doing me well?! I dont know what that means..

But she asked me to help her and I did.. Thats all..

Plus: I think she is a genuine beauty with Brains..
Its ok..Good luck to TemiGrace and Rozzay

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Vs White Wedding, Does It Matter Which Comes First? (advise) / 20 Things People Learn From The Biggest Mistakes Made In Their 30s / Which is More Annoying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.