Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

How To Find A Wife Without Stress! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Find A Wife Without Stress! (59065 Views)

"I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo) / Should A Wife Be Able To Slaughter A Chicken? / Need A Wife? Go To Kano! IT IS FREE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by mattkelly: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2014
ekel101:
finding a wife is one thing and getting a good wife is another.
Sometimes good girls turn bad while bad girls turn good. It just depend on the angel or devil that finds her , Sometimes the way a woman treats you is a reflection of how you must have treated her.

men keep shouting GOOD WIFE , GOOD WIFE how many of them are good? 80% of men dont even know how to treat a lady and they keep shouting bad wife . sometimes changing a situation starts with you. Why not love that girl even with her flaws and make her feel like the best in the world, make other girls jealous of her and see whether the devil in her wont leave.

The most important quality to look for in a wife is
1. God fearing - if she isnt God fearing nothing for you bro and i dont mean going to church/mosque, at least you have someone Almighty to report her to when she misbehaves
2. Care - if she isnt caring your life would suck, your chuldren would lack a good parental care
3. Attitude - Once she has a good attitude, respectful, loving and a good anger management
4. Intelligent- A little bit of intelligence will do she doesnt have to be an A student at least average, yu dont wanna marry a dully

Abeg if you have a gurl with this 4 qualities , abeg wife her and invite nairalanders for your wedding.

If you marry because of beauty. My guy you will see more pretty girls, go for something that can keep your mojo running for the next 70 years and you wont get tired.

The best time to find your heaven made wife is when you struggling, so as yoou are trying to make the whole money also take time to be looking for her. cos you will be more frustrated if she marries your money. One thing you cant fake till eternity is love

My broda..I love what you wrote here..But the anger thing is the reason why i did away with my ex.Yes,I loved her so much..But she nags,transfers aggression on people..I sat her down times without number and told her to be patient when dealing with people that this would go a long way in affecting her,but she no hear ohh.I tell her even if people see you around with Jesus,your attitude would determine how people relate with you..But she still no hear ohh..She has a very repulsive character..We broke up,but the last time we spoke,she said she used to tell a Guy that disturbs her now,that she used to blame herself for sending me away with her behaviour...

3 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by freecocoa(f): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2014
Leobreezy:
No, my dad went through stress before he could get my mom's affection. You can't get a good wife easily, at least not in this era. If you want a good wife you have to search REALLY well and do a lot of sieving. To find gold you need to be ready to get your hands dirty. So if you want to do it without stress hence my original post.
What do you mean by doing a lot of sieving? So if you happened to meet a girl who's compatible with you and all, because you feel you need to search and sieve, you'd let her go or keep her while still searching?
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by eliascomm55: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2014
ekel101:
Sometimes good girls turn bad while bad girls turn good. It just depend on the angel or devil that finds her , Sometimes the way a woman treats you is a reflection of how you must have treated her.

men keep shouting GOOD WIFE , GOOD WIFE how many of them are good? 80% of men dont even know how to treat a lady and they keep shouting bad wife . sometimes changing a situation starts with you. Why not love that girl even with her flaws and make her feel like the best in the world, make other girls jealous of her and see whether the devil in her wont leave.

1. God fearing - if she isnt God fearing nothing for you bro and i dont mean going to church/mosque, at least you have someone Almighty to report her to when she misbehaves
2. Care - if she isnt caring your life would suck, your chuldren would lack a good parental care
3. Attitude - Once she has a good attitude, respectful, loving and a good anger management
4. Intelligent- A little bit of intelligence will do she doesnt have to be an A student at least average, yu dont wanna marry a dully

Abeg if you have a gurl with this 4 qualities , abeg wife her and invite nairalanders for your wedding.

If you marry because of beauty. My guy you will see more pretty girls, go for something that can keep your mojo running for the next 70 years and you wont get tired.

The best time to find your heaven made wife is when you struggling, so as yoou are trying to make the whole money also take time to be looking for her. cos you will be more frustrated if she marries your money. One thing you cant fake till eternity is love
@Ekel101. I completely concur with you. That number 3 referring to my ex. We dated for 2years, I had patient and tried to see if she can manage her anger and change her attitude but all proved abortive.... that is the reason I stopped calling her since June till date. I missed her though but not aiming to make it up to her anymore.

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by sexylogan(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2014
ekel101:

You have said everything.
Summation of f of x

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Suzyky4u(f): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2014
Leobreezy:
No, my dad went through stress before he could get my mom's affection. You can't get a good wife easily, at least not in this era. If you want a good wife you have to search REALLY well and do a lot of sieving. To find gold you need to be ready to get your hands dirty. So if you want to do it without stress hence my original post.

Ok now I get.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nwachiizu(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2014
Please how do I post topics on nairaland?
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by youngice(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2014
pinkshell:
So now it feels okay for a lady to borrow a man she isn't married to some money.
But a lady who request to use her man's car for the mean time is termed a gold digger.

I hope to God u weren't among dose wu abused the lady wu ask her BF for a car yestady? Cos u men av 50mouths, u say 1 tin 2day n den change mouth 2mrw.

I consider the man selfish
But did the lady tell the complete story
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by johnstar(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2014
pinkshell:
U neva jam!
Church is d worst place to find a gud spouse.
Workers are d 'worstest'.

den remain single
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by sexylogan(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2014
mattkelly:

My broda..I love what you wrote here..But the anger thing is the reason why i did away with my ex.Yes,I loved her so much..But she nags,transfers aggression on people..I sat her down times without number and told her to be patient when dealing with people that this would go a long way in affecting her,but she no hear ohh.I tell her even if people see you around with Jesus,your attitude would determine how people relate with you..But she still no hear ohh..She has a very repulsive character..We broke up,but the last time we spoke,she said she used to tell a Guy that disturbs her now,that she used to blame herself for sending me away with her behaviour...

The exact same thing has happened to me.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Kirinwa: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2014
ekel101:

cry cry cry

I can relate with this as the frontpage material not what op put up. Op seems to be typing out what people usuallt say which is not always logical and correct.

If it were possible I would have asked oga Seun to replace op's post with this indepth comment.This is what I call thinking out of the box which comes with experience, observation and wisdom.

Op finding people in your line of work, dedication and aspiration doesn't necessary spell successful union.We have a lot of celebrities divorcing per hour.This is because they know their in and out and won't acccept lies like the common man.You can't tell him you went for audition in calabar when he has all the connections in calabar to verify.

Finding a girl in church choir doesn't make her good in character.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Leobreezy(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
What do you mean by doing a lot of sieving? So if you happened to meet a girl who's compatible with you and all, because you feel you need to search and sieve, you'd let her go or keep her while still searching?
If you find a compatible girl, keep her. But how often does that happen. When you go to a boutique to buy shoes, do you settle for the first shoe you see or do you look around to see if there's anyone better? The best you can do is keep that one in mind in case you don't see anyother. If I were to meet a girl who I felt was compatible I'd remain friends with her for a while as I searched for others. If I see she's the best then we can hit it off.

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by freecocoa(f): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2014
Leobreezy:
If you find a compatible girl, keep her. But how often does that happen. When you go to a boutique to buy shoes, do you settle for the first shoe you see or do you look around to see if there's anyone better? The best you can do is keep that one in mind in case you don't see anyother. If I were to meet a girl who I felt was compatible I'd remain friends with her for a while as I searched for others. If I see she's the best then we can hit it off.
Okay then, I take it to mean you don't have any girlfriends then, you only keep female friends hoping to choose a girlfriend out of them, a girlfriend who may end up as the wifey or not, no?
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by mozemile: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2014
Stunning MBGN runner up, Sandra Ogbebor is representing Nigeria at the Miss Globe World Finals in Albania Eastern Europe. The University of Benin graduate is Nigeria’s Miss Globe 2014 and the only African at the Miss Globe contest 2014 amongst 42 other delegates from all over the world.

The pageant FINALS will take place TODAY November 8th at the Palace of Sports Shkoder – Albania

Top 5 voted Countries:
| Canada with 8858 votes | Nigeria with 8262 votes | Estonia with 3577 votes | Colombia with 2686 votes | Curacao with 2414 votes |

http://themissglobe.com/2014/participants.php#

VOTE NIGERIA SO WE CAN TAKE BACK THE TOP SPOT
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Kirinwa: 9:09am On Nov 08, 2014
kreezzy:
Abeg Иα how to find a husband I want

Just be caring, responsible, humble and loving you will.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by clemz85(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2014
johnstar:
dis kind period, wife nor scarce na for person to find gud wife na im sure pass oooo...
to find gud wife, entr church.. mfm
to find bad wife, na club dm dey

I just wanted to read but some one had touched my axiom point,

you twisted your jugdement brother
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by sunnyflakes(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2014
kreezzy:

Meet me for counseling
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Leobreezy(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
Okay then, I take it to mean you don't have any girlfriends then, you only keep female friends hoping to choose a girlfriend out of them, a girlfriend who may end up as the wifey or not, no?
You're right. Currently I'm not even searching sef cuz I'm way too young make a good decision on who would make a compatible marriage mate. So till when I'm old enough to understand myself better it's all friends for now.

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by freecocoa(f): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2014
Leobreezy:
You're right. Currently I'm not even searching sef cuz I'm way too young make a good decision on who would make a compatible marriage mate. So till when I'm old enough to understand myself better it's all friends for now.
Good for you matewink.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Mclick(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2014
I dont think so, it will become much more difficult to find the right one when you have made it. I guess it will become much more difficult. A good women is the one that believes in your potential and where you are going, not what you already have. She will do every to support and remain with you. Check Tuface's wife I know her, we attended the same institution in the same department, she is not hungry at all, even while tuface was still struggling, she own a car and could decide to follow bigger boys then. No wonder Tuface went back to her amidst several others

2 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Elan83(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2014
Nonsensitudinal poooooo!!
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Revolva(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2014
Truth to be told...most gals nowadays are not wife materials..some are way too rude just cos they are pretty and some have lost their natural senses to materialism and money,,,many gals aint loyal...and are sadist to men....many dont love them self..and dont have a mind of their own..na folow follow ..dey kill them ..desperate..for everything...many are way too pompous just because ntey work in good firm and get paid they take a loyal caring guy as not their levels.....many even ashewo...for hotel better pass them in characters....and loyalty....omo sometimes i wonder which kind gal i go marry sef....

3 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Leobreezy(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2014
freecocoa:
Good for you matewink.
Thanks
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2014
Finding a wife without involving God is like playing a match without training. I believe all ladies deserve a chance to be a wife. Until men brace up and stop bedding every girl that comes their way thereby the lady feeling used and seeking revenge, the institution of marriage will continue on its downward spiral.i strongly believe we are the architect of our fortune or misfortune. As you lay ur bed,so u lie on it when the time comes

3 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by msmon(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2014
And this shit is on FP while we have several interesting, education and informative thread on polics section and other section.
@OP, I will give you 10 solid steps to get a wife without stress.

So, Pack well.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2014
iyisco2001:
Ok, how did this poo made fp, are you talking about any wife? Cos you can even get that without being successful. What about the fact that if you don't get a hustle mate, you might end up marrying a gold digger. Think bro. Ask p square, tuface, van Vicker e.t.c. other artist and even GEJ about how and when they've met there wives. Also, ask other celebs who married people they were both in limelight. You will derive a good response as to when to find a good wife.

Even the most professionals will make mistakes finding a good wife... Some ladies can pretend for as long has it'd take for a man to take them to the altar...

Most married and remarried couples make outrageous mistakes as well...

Conclusively, Having a helpmate is as well beyond the bounds of good taste... But it doesn't mean you've found a wife without a stress!
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2014
ekel101:

A little bit of intelligence Why
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2014
Why would you just come here and write trash. If that is the way life is why do good people get rewarded with evil and vice versa?
coalcoal1:
we attract to ourselves exactly what we deserve so also are the ladies that come your way.
be the best that you can be and you'll find the best wife for you.
my 2 cents
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by millionboi(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2014
Zikamax:
What if she found u spending so much on a mere wrist watch? Den she sees u as an extravagant type and with dis reason decides to stay with u. Will u call her a helpmate
U must be an angel
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by onihaxy: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2014
kreezzy:

Haba!. What about my guy emilo6. No tell me say you don sack him ooo
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Tobetoe(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2014
If i comment for dis thread ,make i know watin cause am.......... I still know d way to Rome
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2014
If you are the type that have lived a promiscuous life, because you now feel you want to get married and start looking for a "wife material", God is going to bless you with a promiscuous lady.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OMG! Meet Naija's Tallest Lady / 3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos) / "Val and Tracey's lounge "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.