Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,850 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Pls I Need CLARIFICATION! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I Need CLARIFICATION! (630 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need CLARIFICATION! by yaskarahyelhope(f): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pls I need help here. Pls don't be insulting. I want clarifications. Pple alws tell me dis but I dnt understand. Sometimes I get confused abt it. Pple say am proud, high in taste, arrogant, etc. I want to know wat they mean coz I don't see myself wt all these crazy qualities.

But above all. My major concern is "wen is a woman said to have high taste especially wen it has to do with men who come to propose? Is it dat d outside is covering d inside or a misjudgement?".

Pls helep!!!!
Re: Pls I Need CLARIFICATION! by thorpido(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
If quite a number of people have told you that,then you should really look inwards cos it just might be true.
Re: Pls I Need CLARIFICATION! by Kanwulia: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
A MISJUDGMENT!
You call the attributes of being proud, arrogant and with "high taste" crazy qualities huhn?
It means you do NOT know yourself!

A DUNCE will soon validate your destiny!
Good luck! kiss
Re: Pls I Need CLARIFICATION! by An0nimus: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Keep up with your 'high taste'. You have my blessings cool
Re: Pls I Need CLARIFICATION! by freecocoa(f): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
If you are asking the questions then, you don't know yourself/what you want.

You should discover who you are first and then what you think of you, won't be based on what people think of you.
Re: Pls I Need CLARIFICATION! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
You couldn't get the clarification from people that know you in real life, what makes you think you will get it from total strangers who do not know jack about you?
Re: Pls I Need CLARIFICATION! by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
U guys aven't answered a pinch of my request. I asked for a clarification of wat it means to av high taste. Secondly, some pple seems lost. Let me go psychologically and temperamentally. Haven't U heard of d "KNOWN SELF, UNKNOWN SELF" and d other two. Its d "unknown self" am after. D area wia others May know d person but d person don't know wat others know abt he or she. Dia are things dat may not seem wrong or maybe normal in one's life which may naturally be uncultured. Just put me through on what high taste mean in plain language and I'll go from there. No body is perfect. Its coz I want to know more abt myself dats Y am coming out. Ur condemnations are useless if d person U're trying to condemn is ignorant.

For eg, am single. My arrogance comes wen I refuse a guy sex and my pride is coz I don't depend on guys for money. Some guys feel irritated with it and feel I behave as if I can do all

(1) (Reply)

Six Tips To Teach Yourchild About Moneymatters / What Is It With Wife Material? / Wake Up Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.