Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

How To Fool A Nation And Pick Up Nomination Form In Ease - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Fool A Nation And Pick Up Nomination Form In Ease (823 Views)

An Open Letter To The Igbo Nation And Other Pro-Biafran Activists : By Chiwude / Buhari Says “I Pity Myself” As He Collects Nomination Form / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fool A Nation And Pick Up Nomination Form In Ease by rabzy01: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
HOW TO FOOL A NATION! ( AND PICK UR NOMINATION FORM IN THE PROCESS)
By Sharon Faliya Cham

1. "Boko Haram" runs out of weapons!
2. Order a fresh supply from the black market!
3. The buyers get busted in South Africa and the deal goes sour!
4. To buy time in order to strategise on how to get fresh weapons supplies from other sources, hold phantom meetings in Chad and Saudi Arabia on a so called ceasefire with "Boko Haram"!
5. Ask one Danladi Ahmadu to tell the media and the world that he represents "Boko Haram" as their General Secretary!
6. Danladi Ahmadu announces your so called ceasefire!
7. Get fresh weapons supplies from other sources for "Boko Haram"!
8. While the people are relaxed, "Boko Haram" will pounce on them with long convoys of heavily armed trucks and fighters that the Air Force and the Army cannot bomb out of existence before they reach any destination!
9. "Boko Haram" will reach their new targets and capture them easily even as soldiers and citizens flee together!
10. Don't make any effort to seize back all the towns and villages captured by "Boko Haram" previously!
11. The more the towns are captured by "Boko Haram" the more the people displaced or killed cannot vote in 2015!
12. Meanwhile, after getting fresh weapons supplies and another round of success in taking over towns and villages, Abubakar Shekau will come out in a new video to disown Danladi Ahmadu, and also declare that there wasn't any ceasefire deal, and that the much awaited 219 schoolgirls have been married off!
That's the miracle power of a ceasefire deal between two mischievous groups working for the same purpose!
Re: How To Fool A Nation And Pick Up Nomination Form In Ease by rabzy01: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sharon Faliya Cham is a facebook friend.
Re: How To Fool A Nation And Pick Up Nomination Form In Ease by Dopeyomi(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
rabzy01:
Sharon Faliya Cham is a facebook friend.

LWKMÐ Op yσυ d̶̲̅ε̲̣y fear ni No be yσυ be Faliya abi Vanilla

grin grin grin
Re: How To Fool A Nation And Pick Up Nomination Form In Ease by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
I must post cause others are posting

2 Likes

Re: How To Fool A Nation And Pick Up Nomination Form In Ease by rabzy01: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dopeyomi:

LWKMÐ Op yσυ d̶̲̅ε̲̣y fear ni No be yσυ be Faliya abi Vanilla

grin grin grin

No, no, no. I fear not. grin grin
You know it is always good not to claim what doesn't belong to you. Someone wrote this thing. Isnt it a good idea to give the writer the credit?
Re: How To Fool A Nation And Pick Up Nomination Form In Ease by rabzy01: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
I must comment cause others are commenting.
GO and DIE if you like cool

iamodenigbo1:
I must post cause others are posting

Re: How To Fool A Nation And Pick Up Nomination Form In Ease by Dopeyomi(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
rabzy01:

No, no, no. I fear not. grin grin
You know it is always good not to claim what doesn't belong to you. Someone wrote this thing. Isnt it a good idea to give the writer the credit?

Bros which network be the credit MTN or ETISALAT

grin grin grin

Abeg no forget ♏ε̲̣̣ tOo o share the credit reach my side grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Fool A Nation And Pick Up Nomination Form In Ease by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
rabzy01:
I must comment cause others are commenting.
GO and DIE if you like cool

go and hang

(1) (Reply)

Ogbeni Aregbesola The Awolowo Of Our Time In Making. / Obasanjo Blasts Gej,tinubu,elrufai,yaradua,nnamani In New Book / Why Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.