Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” (2594 Views)

Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri / ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself / Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by idris93(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Adamawa people fleeing from Boko Haram.

Contrary to the claim by the Nigerian military that it is on top of the security challenge in the commercial town of Mubi in Adamawa state, the dreaded Boko Haram sect is consolidating its position in the the captured town and has indeed renamed it “Madinatul Islam” meaning the city of Islam.

Aliyu Bala, one of the residents, who could not leave Mubi at the time of the invasion of the town by the insurgents, disclosed this in a telephone chat with journalists. He said the insurgents had taken complete control of the town.

“They mounted check points and surveillance at strategic locations, brandishing riffles but asking us not to panic or run away,” Mr. Bala said.
read more by clicking........................
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/170571-boko-haram-renames-captured-adamawa-town-mubi-madinatul-islam.html

Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by addempsea(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
So sad.
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by VirginFinder: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by juman(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Rise and rise of boko haram. grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Rich4god(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
what the hell is gej still doin in aso rock...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by brownlord: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
And so whatt? shei one of their emir already said he's kingdom extended to Cameroon, we can as well cut the parasitic region off

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Vikkiboi(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
so my dear country got a problem like this and printing a new #100 note is her priority (.__.) I LOVE NAIJA
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Arch1: 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Rich4god:
looting what is left of the dwindling national treasury
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Mrval20(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lord have mercy on our dear country.
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by femicyrus(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Rich4god:
Tambuwa, amechi and APC are of higher priority to GEJ for now I guess cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by 11Willywilly: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
juman:
Rise and rise of boko haram. grin
For me Wilywily, I'm loving it

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by juman(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
11Willywilly:

Boko haram are wasting their time.

The last inch of nigerian land will be surely retrieved from them.
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Rich4god(m): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
for hw long will nigerians dy b4 gej will deem it fit to put our army in place... Hw can he be so insensitive to the plight of our brodas...
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by politricks: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Rich4god:
If GEJ sees this your statement he will be like....

Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Rich4god(m): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
politricks:
If GEJ sees this your statement he will be like....
lol... I cant be his citizen o... He is a disgrace to the office of nigerian presidency...
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by mekadinho(f): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
THEY ARE FREE TO RENAME ALL NORTH EASTERN STATES, WHO CARES? NOBODY HELPED US TACKLE KIDNAPPING IN SOUTH EAST, COS I CAN REMEMBER WHEN KIDNAPPERS WERE KIDNAPPING AND DEMANDING FOR N50,000 RANSOM, BUT TODAY, YOU HARDLY HEAR OF KIDNAPPING IN ALAIGBO, COS WE DON'T MIX POLITICS AND SECURITY, AND WE KNW D IMPORTANT OF PEACE TO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, NORTHERNERS SHOULD DUST THEIR LAZY BUTTOCKS AND STOP RELYING 100% ON FG. THE REASON WHY MASSOB HAS NOT TURNED TO A DEADLY GROUP IN ALAIGBO IS because THEY KNW WE CANNOT TOLERATE BLOODY AGITATION, BUT PEACEFUL ONE. BOKO HARAM CANNOT STOP WITHOUT 100% SUPPORT FROM NORTHERNERS.... NEF SHOULD BETTER SUGGEST SOMETHING BETTER NW INSTEAD OF THEIR S.ILLY STAND ON AMNESTY. GOD BLESS ALAIGBO...

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by mekadinho(f): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
THEY ARE FREE TO RENAME ALL NORTH EASTERN STATES, WHO CARES? NOBODY HELPED US TACKLE KIDNAPPING IN SOUTH EAST, COS I CAN REMEMBER WHEN KIDNAPPERS WERE KIDNAPPING AND DEMANDING FOR N50,000 RANSOM, BUT TODAY, YOU HARDLY HEAR OF KIDNAPPING IN ALAIGBO, OBI DEMOLISHED HOUSES AND PROPERTIES BELONGING TO KIDNAPPERS, THAT'S WHAT I CALL ACTION! COS WE DON'T MIX POLITICS AND SECURITY, AND WE KNW D IMPORTANT OF PEACE TO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, NORTHERNERS SHOULD DUST THEIR LAZY BUTTOCKS AND STOP RELYING 100% ON FG. THE REASON WHY MASSOB HAS NOT TURNED TO A DEADLY GROUP IN ALAIGBO IS because THEY KNW WE CANNOT TOLERATE BLOODY AGITATION, BUT PEACEFUL ONE. BOKO HARAM CANNOT STOP WITHOUT 100% SUPPORT FROM NORTHERNERS.... NEF SHOULD BETTER SUGGEST SOMETHING BETTER NW INSTEAD OF THEIR S.ILLY STAND ON AMNESTY. GOD BLESS ALAIGBO...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mrval20:
Lord have mercy on our dear country.

The sooner you guys understand Nigeria was a mistake, the better for all of us.

Long live Biafra.
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Icon4s(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Northerners bombing Nigeria since 1966.
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Ikengawo: 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Election season heats up, and so does boko haram.
WEF conference, Boko haram turns up
GEJ campaigns, Boko haram turns up
PDP declares, Boko haram turns up
Election is held, Boko haram turns up

if ANYBODY is still wicked enough to claim Boko Haram isn't APC and APC isn't Boko Haram they should be investigated by the SSS.
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by tbaba1234: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ikengawo:
Election season heats up, and so does boko haram.
WEF conference, Boko haram turns up
GEJ campaigns, Boko haram turns up
PDP declares, Boko haram turns up
Election is held, Boko haram turns up

if ANYBODY is still wicked enough to claim Boko Haram isn't APC and APC isn't Boko Haram they should be investigated by the SSS.

Boko haram has nothing to do with local politics. It is a more serious problem

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Imoy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
If the Northerners decide to be bombing the North, there is nothing Jonathan can do
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Ikengawo: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
tbaba1234:

Boko haram has nothing to do with local politics. It is a more serious problem

So local politics in Nigeria isn't a serious problem? what more serious problem in the world is there other than local Nigerian politics? Every problem in the world is right here represented in full by our local politicians. Ebola, terrorism, war, genocide etc is all happening in Nigeria and is a part of the local politics. What else is left outside of nuclear weapons.
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by BlackTechnology: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
brownlord:
And so whatt? shei one of their emir already said he's kingdom extended to Cameroon, we can as well cut the parasitic region off

Gbam

Ban ki moon should grant them Bokoharamistan
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by mcdokwe(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Imoy:
If the Northerners decide to be bombing the North, there is nothing Jonathan can do
when they get done with the north, the south would be the next prize.
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by 11Willywilly: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
juman:

Boko haram are wasting their time.

The last inch of nigerian land will be surely retrieved from them.
How u going to do that? u must be a mega-super-man,
For me, I'm loving it.
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Mustay(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
The basic duty of any government (sovereign one for that matter) is the protection of lives and properties of its citizens - the handwriting is clear.

We are what we eat - don't eat your future in the next elections! If we don't hold those we supposedly elected into account, we'll collectively account for the consequences. One day, one day sha, we'll know those masquerading themselves in the name of a cause and in the name of support. Falsehood is not as elastic as the truth.
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by BlackTechnology: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
mcdokwe:
when they get done with the north, the south would be the next prize.

What is still delaying them

We await them
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by brainpower(m): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
The fact that Boko haram is still existing means that the govt doesn't want to end it yet. I'm a supporter of GEJ but let's face facts. Its one thing to bomb but another thing to claim territory. We have the airforce that can bombard them. How come they always escape? If we say there are moles in the military hierachy, or the presidency, then they should have been detected by now cos its been months if not it means we are in deeper problems than we know if he hasn't fished out these moles. So I believe it is politics and at the end the northerners will be the only losers, so they should keep their house in order and call their brothers to order. They know these men and they can still control them. The sultan shouldn't just condemn them, he should direct the governors and emirs since he is the islamic leader in the country.
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
idris93:

Contrary to the claim by the Nigerian military that it is on top of the security challenge in the commercial town of Mubi in Adamawa state, the dreaded Boko Haram sect is consolidating its position in the the captured town and has indeed renamed it “Madinatul Islam” meaning the city of Islam.

Aliyu Bala, one of the residents, who could not leave Mubi at the time of the invasion of the town by the insurgents, disclosed this in a telephone chat with journalists. He said the insurgents had taken complete control of the town.

“They mounted check points and surveillance at strategic locations, brandishing riffles but asking us not to panic or run away,” Mr. Bala said.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/170571-boko-haram-renames-captured-adamawa-town-mubi-madinatul-islam.html

HOW DOES THAT AFFECT GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
idris93:

HOW DOES THAT AFFECT GEJ TILL 2019?
Re: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” by 9jii(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
11Willywilly:

I LIKE HOW THEY MAKE BIAFRA LEARNERS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Receives New Warning / BREAKING: Heavy Shooting At Bariga / More Photos From Nigeria's IDP Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.