Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Atheists: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Kid(s) Become(s) A Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Kid(s) Become(s) A Christian? (598 Views)

See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook / Atheists, What Is The VALUE Of Human Life? / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Kid(s) Become(s) A Christian? by dein77(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Only a few Christian parents will tolerate their kids denying the very existence of their Creator!

Oya, Atheists, what would be your reactions if your children become Christians?
Re: Atheists: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Kid(s) Become(s) A Christian? by Raiders: 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Don't care if he decide to be a Pagan, Muslim, Christian, jew or a African religionist. I see religion as a personally decision and everyone has right to believe in what they choose to. It wont make me reduce the love I have for my kids.
Re: Atheists: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Kid(s) Become(s) A Christian? by rinrin23(f): 9:11am On Nov 05, 2014
Nothing!. Adopting a religion is the first step to being irreligious. Sometimes you have to experience these things for you to learn from them. I'd encourage my child to be steadfast in his/her choice, be diligent in reading the holy books and question everything they read/hear. 'Seek and ye shall find' and with those words every 'holy book' unravels.
Re: Atheists: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Kid(s) Become(s) A Christian? by Blackfire(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2014
people misunderstand atheism,they are d guys that ask questions,like thomas.infact there is atheism in religion
Re: Atheists: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Kid(s) Become(s) A Christian? by dein77(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2014
Raiders:
Don't care if he decide to be a Pagan, Muslim, Christian, jew or a African religionist. I see religion as a personally decision and everyone has right to believe in what they choose to. It wont make me reduce the love I have for my kids.

Like seriously?
Re: Atheists: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Kid(s) Become(s) A Christian? by Liveair: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
What do I care.
Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, he/she will come back to his/her senses surely.

Only an atheist can be this tolerant.
Re: Atheists: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Kid(s) Become(s) A Christian? by dein77(m): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
Liveair:
What do I care.
Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, he/she will come back to his/her senses surely.

Only an atheist can be this tolerant.

Are you one? Well, I admire your POV.

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Move Mountains Until You Talk To Your Mountains / Do You Always Use Your Sermon Note After The Service? / The 23rd Psalm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.