Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

(video) Driving Through Parts Of Lagos - Ikoyi And Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / (video) Driving Through Parts Of Lagos - Ikoyi And Lekki (535 Views)

Properties With C Of O For Sale in Ibadan, Lagos & Other Parts of Nigeria / Iei Estate & Lagos Ikoyi/lekki / Ajah / Victoria Island/vgc Properties Selling / Iei Estate & Lagos Ikoyi/lekki / Ajah / Victoria Island/vgc Properties Selling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(video) Driving Through Parts Of Lagos - Ikoyi And Lekki by kwabenastravels: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hello all, thanks for allowing me to post! I spent a week in Nigeria recently for work and was able to explore some of your beautiful country. There were issues to be seen, certainly, but I wanted to showcase some of the growth and more positive images that can be found in Lagos. I hope that this video can inspire someone on the continent or in the diaspora to continue building so that more people can experience and live in the settings shown in the video. Enjoy and thanks again for allowing me to post. Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fab3wvXSJSU

-Kwabena
Re: (video) Driving Through Parts Of Lagos - Ikoyi And Lekki by gtrust: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
Beautiful!
Re: (video) Driving Through Parts Of Lagos - Ikoyi And Lekki by kopell: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pls next time you visit Nigerian try other part of the country like Abuja, Abia, Kaduna, Kano, Uyo, Ondo, Enugu, Porthacourt, Calabar, Ilorin even, Gombe and Oshogbo, to see for your self. Make sure you spend more then a week, to tell us your story.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale At New Bodija / Executive And Brand Newly 3bedroom Duplex + (no BQ) @ Ogudu For 1m P/A. / Architect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.