Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,248 members, 7,842,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Nairalanders I Urgently Need Your Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders I Urgently Need Your Help (902 Views)

Hello Nairalanders, I Got An Invitation For Interview From MCC LIMITED / I Urgently Need An Answer Please. / I Urgently Need A Job Would Pay 100k As Appreciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders I Urgently Need Your Help by Raji4God: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
I received an email from cleanserve energy limited to come for an interview as tank farm operator. I dont have experience on the said position and the job required experience personal on the field but I took the risk to apply for the job without experience.
Good people of nairalanders, pls do you think I should go for the interview.

pls advice me
Re: Nairalanders I Urgently Need Your Help by Raji4God: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
Raji4God:
I received an email from cleanserve energy limited to come for an interview as tank farm operator. I dont have experience on the said position and the job required experience personal on the field but I took the risk to apply for the job without experience.
Good people of nairalanders, pls do you think I should go for the interview.

pls advice me

guys pls talk na
Re: Nairalanders I Urgently Need Your Help by Raji4God: 5:23am On Nov 05, 2014
Good people of nairaland
pls advice me na
Re: Nairalanders I Urgently Need Your Help by cuteposhy(f): 6:29am On Nov 05, 2014
Yes I think you should go for the interview but you must be well prepared. Make sure you research on the position you applied for. You may not have personal experience but the skills you have is an advantage. Note that though your qualification can land you an interview but only a positive attitude can land you a job. Be confident! Think of any volunteer work you have done in the past that relates to the position you applied for. Don't forget to wear a smile, be gentle with your perfume, know about the company, ask intelligent questions, be polite, etc companies are not looking for who will work for them but who can work with them. I wish you good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders I Urgently Need Your Help by Raji4God: 7:26am On Nov 05, 2014
cuteposhy:
Yes I think you should go for the interview but you must be well prepared. Make sure you research on the position you applied for. You may not have personal experience but the skills you have is an advantage. Note that though your qualification can land you an interview but only a positive attitude can land you a job. Be confident! Think of any volunteer work you have done in the past that relates to the position you applied for. Don't forget to wear a smile, be gentle with your perfume, know about the company, ask intelligent questions, be polite, etc companies are not looking for who will work for them but who can work with them. I wish you good luck.

here is the email the company sent to me.

We are glad to inform you that you have been
short-listed for assessment for the role of a
Tank Farm Operator and hereby invite you to a
Function specific test which takes place,
Thursday November 6, 2014.

dont you think they might ask us to do practical test on the said field?
thanks for taking your time to advice me.
Re: Nairalanders I Urgently Need Your Help by cuteposhy(f): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2014
One thing is certain, out of the thousands that applied for that position you were among the few that were short listed which to me is a good sign that they found your cover letter and CV interesting. If you don't live far from the venue then I advise you to give it a trial after all if you pass you'll be happy and if you fail you'll be wiser.
Re: Nairalanders I Urgently Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2014
I will advise you go, they went through your CV and Cover letter and found you qualified. ... Don't bother about not having experience because most companies still train/shape new employees whether experienced or not to their taste...As long as you're trainable and can adapt, you will be fine...

Prepare well and be confident at the interview. .. Goodluck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment For Various Positions! / Vacancy For Human Resource Personnel At Ngeeslink Nigeria Limited / VACANCY: Support, Development & Counseling Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.