Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 (6378 Views)

Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Our First Lady Come 2015 Beautiful, Sound And Intelligent / Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
She isn't elected
yes I know office of the first lady is illegal but that doesn't mean she should not be involved in other official duties and pet projects just like Obama's wife.
But for you to say she should be confined to the kitchen is highly unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by Tranquill: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
yibomustgo:

Is Bianca not younger than some of Ojukwu's kids from other marriages? Eebo double standard at play. Didn't Ojukwu marry to other women before Bianca?

Ode! I dont waste time with tribal idiots like you. Whatever makes you conclude that I'm Ibo.

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by acenazt: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ikengawo:

SO BECAUSE SHE CAN DRINK KUNU AND DO MAKEUPS THE REST OF USE SHOULD GIVE THE COUNTRY TO HER DETERIORATING HUSBAND WHEN HE PASSES IN OFFICE WILL SHE KIDNAP THE COUNTRY LIKE HER TUARI YAR ADUA WHO WAS 'SCHOOLED' IN THE SAME USELESS TRADITIONS AND CULTURES?! Chie!
and guess what? She won't make bloody blunders like madam P
Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by yibomustgo(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Tranquill:

Ode! I dont waste time with tribal idiots like you. Whatever makes you conclude that I'm Ibo.

Stup1d Y1bo boy. I just decimated you and your double standard. I repeat, Ojuku married some women before he married Biancar. FACT! Ojukwu children from other marriages are older than Biancar. FACT! Ojukwu was older than Buhari and married a much younger lady than Buhari's wife. FACT!

So omo y1bo, shut up!

6 Likes

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by donphilopus: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Charming woman!

Gorgeousnessity cheesy grin tongue!
Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by PhockPhockMan: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
frankyychiji:
General Paedophile Buhari! The lady in question should be his grand daughter.

child molesters! cry embarassed
The question you should ask is, is this his 9th or 10th wife?

9 Likes

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by yibomustgo(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
The question you should ask is, is this his 9th or 10th wife?

Shut up! He divorced his first wife because she was taking money from IBB while he was incarcerated after the coup. He married another woman. By the way, GEJ has two kids from a woman out of wedlock because PEJ is barren as male PIG. What says you?

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by donphilopus: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
I rather this woman remain in the kitchen serving her husband. Office of the first lady is ILLEGAL and Buhari should not condone illegality.

There's nothing like the office of the 1st lady. But there are some official stuffs she needs to handle. And we don't expect her to take the 1st lady' stuff too far like PEJ!

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by Tranquill: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
donphilopus:

There's nothing like the office of the 1st lady. But there are some official stuffs she needs to handle. And we don't expect her to take the 1st lady' stuff too far like PEJ!

Bros where is the list na...We are still waiting.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=yibomustgo post=27733187]

Shut up! What about Ojukwu? Ojukwu was a lot older than Buhari and Bianca is younger than this Buhari wife who is about 47 years of age.[/quote

Ojukwu did not marry his daughter's close friend.
Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by yibomustgo(m): 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=emiraty post=27734230][/quote]

Another Y1bo liar trying to plant lies. His daughter friend ko, his daughter friend grandmother ni.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
She was married at the age of 8 to a man who overthrew democratically elected president
baby girl, how old were you when your maigida in 1983
Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by najoke: 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
yibomustgo:

Shut up! What about Ojukwu? Ojukwu was a lot older than Buhari and Bianca is younger than this Buhari wife who is about 47 years of age.
^
TKO

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
yibomustgo:

Another Y1bo liar trying to plant lies. His daughter friend ko, his daughter friend grandmother ni.

Liar abi? Ok.just move on to truthful ones as truthful as pdp
Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by theMerovingian: 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
How very droll. No originality. Still using the same tactics which didn't win you the election last time round. Four years ago you Buhari supporters tried this same tactic of trying to entice people with the man's wife. It didn't work then. Not going to work this time round.

From March 15, 2011: https://www.nairaland.com/623921/wow-buharis-wife-breathtaking

If you want people to support Buhari. Tell us concrete, specific plans of how he intends to develop and reform Nigeria. Not appeals to emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by yibomustgo(m): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
[s]
theMerovingian:
How very droll. No originality. Still using the same tactics which didn't win you the election last time round. Four years ago you Buhari supporters tried this same tactic of trying to entice people with the man's wife. It didn't work then. Not going to work this time round.

From March 15, 2011: https://www.nairaland.com/623921/wow-buharis-wife-breathtaking

If you want people to support Buhari. Tell us concrete, specific plans of how he intends to develop and reform Nigeria. Not appeals to emotions.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
yibomustgo:

Shut up! He divorced his first wife because she was taking money from IBB while he was incarcerated after the coup. He married another woman. By the way, GEJ has two kids from a woman out of wedlock because PEJ is barren as male PIG. What says you?
Am not into nig politics but what ever patience did or you think she did, she doesn deserve this insult.Children are from God. Inother words,women that are having challenges with conceiving. Are being looked upon with scorn by you.
This is not a place for you to campaign for buhari.he claims to believe in God then he should accept destiny and stop wasting money.he won't win . I don't like gej but buhari will never win.
By the way don't be so confident of your facts so as to call people liars.

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by yibomustgo(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
[s]
emiraty:

Am not into nig politics but what ever patience did or you think she did, she doesn deserve this insult.9hildren are from God. Inother words,women that are having challenges with conceiving. Are being looked upon with scorn by you.
This is not a place for you to campaign for buhari.he claims to believe in /od then he should accept destiny and stop wasting money.he won't win . I don't like gej but buhari will never win.
[/s]

Thrash.

Preach that thrash to your fellow saTAN ambassadors and PDP mates.

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by Ikengawo: 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
acenazt:
and guess what? She won't make bloody blunders like madam P
amazing! IF THATS THE CASE I WILL VOTE FOR BUHARI. fool

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by acenazt: 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ikengawo:

amazing! IF THATS THE CASE I WILL VOTE FOR BUHARI. fool
Thank you Wise One.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

Thrash.

Preach that thrash to your fellow saTAN ambassadors and PDP mates.

I love you manners. Am not a memeber of people deceive people [pdp]
You claim to know buhari, then you should know he married his daughter's friend.
- have nothing against him but do have an idea on how he thinks. He or she have no loyalty in them therefore cannever be trustworthy or dependable.
Not gonna argue with you,dear.go and ask him.
Good night, love

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by Tranquill: 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
emiraty:

Am not into nig politics but what ever patience did or you think she did, she doesn deserve this insult.Children are from God. Inother words,women that are having challenges with conceiving. Are being looked upon with scorn by you.
This is not a place for you to campaign for buhari.he claims to believe in God then he should accept destiny and stop wasting money.he won't win . I don't like gej but buhari will never win.

You sound too refined to be wasting time with this gutter rat from Mushin.

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by yibomustgo(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
[s]
emiraty:

I love you manners. Am not a memeber of people deceive people [pdp]
You claim to know buhari, then you should know he married his daughter's friend.
- have nothing against him but do have an idea on how he thinks. He or she have no loyalty in them therefore cannever be trustworthy or dependable.
Good night, love
[/s]

Discuss this thrash with your fellow saTAN ambassadors.
Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
emiraty:

I love your manners. Am not a member of people deceive people [pdp]
Good night, love
Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by yibomustgo(m): 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
[s]
Tranquill:

[/s]

Another PDP talking thrash. Go and die!

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Tranquill:

Lol.you are right,thank you

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by theMerovingian: 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]
Hehehe. E be like say de thing dey pain you gan. dem talk say na mad person naim dey do de same thing over and over again dey think say sometin go change. na so una carry buhari wife campaign las election. E no work. E no work dis time.

I talk say if u want make people vote buhari make u tell us wetin hin go do. Make u know dey tell us say him wife sabi speak english. Abi na im wife english go repair nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by yibomustgo(m): 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
[s]
theMerovingian:

Hehehe. E be like say de thing dey pain you gan. dem talk say na mad person naim dey do de same thing over and over again dey think say sometin go change. na so una carry buhari wife campaign las election. E no work. E no work dis time.

I talk say if u want make people vote buhari make u tell us wetin hin go do. Make u know dey tell us say him wife sabi speak english. Abi na im wife english go repair nigeria?
[/s]

Type your sentences in English, idi.ot. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by theMerovingian: 12:03am On Nov 05, 2014
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

Type your sentences in English, idi.ot. grin grin grin

a be village man. a no sabi engrish.
Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by akinsadeez(m): 2:04am On Nov 05, 2014
lovely woman. At least she is better than that fat semiliterate cretin we call our first lady. undecided

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by jasper83: 6:29am On Nov 05, 2014
[quote author=Tranquill post=27732336]I thought his late daughter was in her mid 40s which means he has older wives why not you unveil them first. We need a president that keeps a woman that has been with him through thick and thin no matter the inadequecies as thats a sign of honour.

And wats ur business with dat. Always trying to fault tinx. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015 by southsouthman: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2014
No wonder Buhari no dey like to dey go to places with his wife make dem for no steal the woman from him. Nah joke I dey o. These old men want to take everythying good from the younger generation. Elective, appointment positions nah them. Beautiful young girls them don seize all of them. Wetin dem wan leave for the younger generation nah. I beg make una pity us and be statemen and leave us to make the country great. They cannot continue to tell us that we are the leaders of tomorrow until death.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hmmm. See What IPOB Planned To Do If Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Was Not Released (Pics / The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten / IGBOLAND Developmental Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.