Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,103 members, 7,845,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus (37584 Views)

Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release / Female Footballer Courtney Dike Rejects $7,000 Bonus From Fg / Lagos-ibadan Expressway: FG Kicks Out Bi-courtney, Award Contracts To Berger, RC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2014
mikeansy:

rather than question the young woman's wonderful gesture to her country

why not lead a campaign and ask the NFF to donate that money to charity?

We know that our leaders are corrupt but they are a reflection of our society

where in my post did I question her wonderful gesture to her country? Are you blind you couldn't read my post before rushing to quote me?

2 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2014
I see double standard here again. Pastor Tunde Bakare rejected National Conference Allowance, none of the above comments were seen, rather these same set of people were commending and praising him. Why these comments to this young lady? It's her decision which I think her family already supported. Guess she's the only whose brother and even college mates celebrated in high heaven during that competition. May God bless her and help her excel in her career in Jesus name, Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by iconize(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2014
This chic is pretty and sexy. I learnt Bright Dike is her brother.

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 05, 2014
BuddahMonk:
Stupid gurl, it doesnt stop Nigeria from hating your people morer
You need to relax, may be take a break from politics section and purge yourself of self inflicted hatred you feel towards her people.

You are too young to have somuch hatred for her people who never caused you harm. Don't allow what you read constantly on the politics section becloud your sense of reasoning and reduce you to a sadist. Her people and your people are not at war.

14 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2014
StealthyMe:

Na so...all of em no get Naija for mind at all
Na dah money be the main thing..Imagine free 1.2milla cheesy
i blame courtney dike and oda patriotic nigerians who perform dese acts. Nigeria is for d unpatriotic patriots!angrygrin. Abi dem no know

2 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by achi4u(m): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2014
BanditC:
Patriotism gone wrong. Kids are starving and orphans are crying not knowing where the next meal would come from. Donate that money to them and help a noble cause instead of making the looters at NFF 1.2 Million naira richer.

This is gross s.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y.
My thought exactly.
Is there no poor fellow in her village.

Abu onye igbo ooo

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by StealthyMe(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2014
shockwave91:

i blame courtney dike and oda patriotic nigerians who perform dese acts. Nigeria is for d unpatriotic patriots!angrygrin. Abi dem no know

She dey reason am aw e take dey for U.S ...Make we see wetin Amaju go use the money take do ; dat na if we go hear abt am again sef

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by 100Cents: 9:33am On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
Good intentions of sacrificing for your country. Instead of rejecting the money,why not donate it to orphanages who will benefit from the money most? By rejecting the money, it gets stolen by criminals in government. It doesn't make sense abeg!!

Do you need the money ?
Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by idlaw2k3(m): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2014
olapluto:
These are the type of people Nigerians need to start promoting. Rather than giving publicity to thieves and criminals. The girl played her heart out because she still believes in this country. We have people like her all over the country. Only problem is that our voices are being downed by the lousy criminals.

You said it all

5 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by yetunsbay(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2014
Chiwude:
Courtney Dike, Ada Umuaka, Ada Imo Ji Aga Mba.
in English pls(in American accent)
Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by JustCurious: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2014
She just passed across a very salient message. Let's hope that those at the football federation who think everything is all about money get a rethink.

Nigeria is worth playing for, Nigeria is worth dying for. It's still a Great Nation, regardless of those 'unfortunate' leaders we've had...and, still have. :/ : )

6 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by bengunsman(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2014
I wish the govt can pay our soldiers in d frontline that kind of money cry
Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2014
StealthyMe:

She dey reason am aw e take dey for U.S ...Make we see wetin Amaju go use the money take do ; dat na if we go hear abt am again sef
i dey tell u, silly gal like dis. Instead of say make she carry d money dissappear she dey do gud gal. Nw she has made mr shitnick 1.2m richa....mtcheww
I jst wan use horse whip flog amaju 4 head. @ least once. Daft man

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by StealthyMe(m): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2014
shockwave91:

i dey tell u, silly gal like dis. Instead of say make she carry d money dissappear she dey do gud gal. Nw she has made mr shitnick 1.2m richa....mtcheww
I jst wan use horse whip flog amaju 4 head. @ least once. Daft man

Lol...u dey vex for Amaju gaan oo grin
Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2014
StealthyMe:

Lol...u dey vex for Amaju gaan oo grin
u no know hw much i hate dat n.igg.a. Im no wetin im wan do 4 dat nff xcept to promotd delta state. Na castrated bulldog im beangry
Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by dallyemmy: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2014
She is a true Nigerian. This is the kind of person that deserves our National Award!!!

6 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by ifyalways(f): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2014
A na m achi, Ife m yi bu Versace . . . .

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by StealthyMe(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2014
shockwave91:

u no know hw much i hate dat n.igg.a. Im no wetin im wan do 4 dat nff xcept to promotd delta state. Na castrated bulldog im beangry

Hehe..e bahd reach dah one ? cheesy
I just tire for all of em jareh
Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by kurt09(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
May be she is on scholarship. Accepting it may mar her eligibility. My opinion!

2 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
kasiem:
i think say igbo people love money pass god?

Yoruba people hate money and still yet, Azizat Oshoala and other yoruba girls couldn't reject the money.

Keep deceiving yourself and be living in myth. sad

9 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
Great

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by crackhouse(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
National award now awaits her and it is already in the pipeline. where are the name compilers, please include her name there.
Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by stupor(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
@ Courtney

You're smart !

You're loyal !

You're grateful !

I appreciate that !

You're genius. !

AM A HOLD YOU DOWN !

7 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by duni04(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Dunce! Those idiots in the FA are looting billions, and they're giving u paltry 1.2M and you're refusing? Original mumu! And she's ibo!
Even if she's too young can't someone help her invest the money?

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by kraftykc(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Courtney Dike just made my "Nigerian of the Year" award list.

Beautiful babe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by reemix123(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cheap nonsense public relations exercise...People in her village are suffering..many students in the country cant afford their fees.. hospitals are poorly equipped..why not give one of them if want to impress people instead of leaving it in the hands of the same people who dont pay salaries

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by Octaves(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
kasiem:
i think say igbo people love money pass god?
This girl and late Prof Dora Akunyili (the type of people most other tribes can't boast of) proves that that statement is a Hausa/ Yoruba propaganda. Igbos are hard workers

7 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by CuppyCakie: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
you dont need money to be fulfilled in life..however you need to get the money first before you can feel that way.
she is obviously rich before nah cheesy
Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by Johniyke2flex(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
Who says there is no hope for Nigeria

Let them be put to shame now!!!

Nice one gurl! You and your family have successfully passed a strong message across to Nigerians...It shouldn't always be about what you can get from it. How I wish Nigerians can run with this!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
kurt09:
May be she is on scholarship. Accepting it may mar her eligibility. My opinion!
Exactly. The NCAA may disqualify her from playing for her university's team because, as a student-athlete , she is regarded (under NCAA rules) as an amateur.

2 Likes

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by englishmart(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
Did she say she was too young for ordinary 1.2?

Make she talk true o. She's used that money to bribe her way into the super falcons.

1 Like

Re: Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus by MrAboki: 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
And people wonder why I call her my future second wife..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDLEA Boss Explains How They Got Kashamu, Nicknamed ‘god’ / Saraki Rejoices As Court Of Appeal Upheld His Election / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 15 Locally-Fabricated Boats In Ajah (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.