Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Learn From This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn From This (582 Views)

What Job Seeker Needs To Learn From Jobberman Recent Report / Learn From The Story Of Two Interviewees / My Embarrassing Interview Situations You Need To Learn From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn From This by afuye2000: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2008
House,let me bring this to ur notice.Nigerian jobs 're all about who u know.I hv been to many companies only to pass their tests & called for the interviews.In the longrun,i 'll not hear any thing again.My honourable advice for us is to be more prayerful because nothing is difficult for our able God to do.Some of us will be saying they have found themselves in one company or the other.Did they tell anybody how they get to that place?So,as i have said the other time, prayer does everything.Keep on praying for divine connection as it's now a matter of knowing who the influence belongs to.I'm now a millionnaire with the divine connection .Anyway,don't relax,continue applying.What God will do he will surely do it.Ur own time will not elude u as the race now is not 4 the fittest or the strongest.Time & chances happen to them all.My regards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Banking Jobs And Career Websites / Still Need Drivers / You Can Earn Good Money Selling And Supporting Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.