Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,242 members, 7,846,142 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Angry PDP Senators Threaten To Dump PIB, 2015 Budget Bill, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry PDP Senators Threaten To Dump PIB, 2015 Budget Bill, Others (781 Views)

PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / PDP Senators Threaten To Impeach President Jonathan – Read Details… / Angry PDP Senators Threaten To Dump PIB, 2015 Budget Bill, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry PDP Senators Threaten To Dump PIB, 2015 Budget Bill, Others by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Decry Jonathan's alleged political tie with Governors

Senators elected on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP), Tuesday, threatened to ignore all executive bills, including the much awaited Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) and the 2015 Appropriation Bill.

The PDP Senators alleged that the just concluded election of Ward delegates by the PDP was skewed in favour of the PDP state governors who had lined up their loyalists to take over the seats of the legislators.

The decision was taken at an emergency meeting of the PDP Caucus in the Senate for which the Senate session was abruptly stopped on Tuesday.

Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, who presided over the sitting that lasted for just a few minutes had barely announced the holding of the caucus meeting when Senate Majority leader, Victor Ndoma-Egba, moved a motion for the suspension of all items in the Order Paper to allow PDP members proceed to the Senate President's office where the meeting was held.

Details later

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/angry-pdp-senators-threaten-to-dump-pib-2015-budget-bill-others/193204/

Re: Angry PDP Senators Threaten To Dump PIB, 2015 Budget Bill, Others by Zakkyoz: 12:11am On Nov 05, 2014
na dem sabi. thieves of the highest order.
Re: Angry PDP Senators Threaten To Dump PIB, 2015 Budget Bill, Others by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 05, 2014
Na PIB them want use play PDP Politics? e no go beta for them

3 Likes

Re: Angry PDP Senators Threaten To Dump PIB, 2015 Budget Bill, Others by jojomario(m): 1:04am On Nov 05, 2014
They are equal as the governors. They are also supporting jona for 2015, so the governors alone cant enjoy the freebies.

1 Like

Re: Angry PDP Senators Threaten To Dump PIB, 2015 Budget Bill, Others by OtunbaJega: 1:30am On Nov 05, 2014
Only an irresponsible man who doesn't want a good future for his children will vote for PDP in 2015....

As for me and my household.... APC straight!!!

Jeun soke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry PDP Senators Threaten To Dump PIB, 2015 Budget Bill, Others by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:00am On Nov 05, 2014
OtunbaJega:
Only an irresponsible man who doesn't want a good future for his children will vote for PDP in 2015....

As for me and my household.... APC straight!!!

Jeun soke

Well said!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Voters Card Registration 2015 Election / Boko Haram Emerged From The Fallout Of Religion Manipulation –Falana / Who Am I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.