Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland (560 Views)

Find Love On Nairalist.com: Our Sister Website / I Dey Find Love / Find Love In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by nelsonjay(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2008
my dear nairalander, i must confess that i don't like what some guys say about person looking for girl or boy in this zone. the zone is particularly meant for that. so don't crucify any person seeking partner in this zone. internet is the biggest communication in the world. remember everything happen in the net, many people meet their life partner through the net all over the world. it is an information age, so nairalanders let enjoy this zone and let behave maturely other people all over the are watching especially male fellow.and this zone is meant for dating and relationship.
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by Riskie(f): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2008
Yes it is wrong. In fact it is forbidden angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2008
Riskie:

Yes it is wrong. In fact it is forbidden angry
lol @poster your choice
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by girlsoswit(f): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2008
I dnt knw really bt it depends on the motive behind the search or hunt. If your motives are right then it is nt wrong but if you av a wrong motive in the bid to play on peoples intelligence or emotions or to dupe them then it is absolutely wrong. Anyway I found nairaghost my sweetheart and I'm happy with him ok.
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by xeyi(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
pwetty kool
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by girlsoswit(f): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2008
@ xeyi, tnx.
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by girlsoswit(f): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2008
Everly yours honey. You are very much welcome. All my pleasure. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by girlsoswit(f): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2008
May your dreams come true.
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by TOYOSI20(f): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2008
girlsoswit:

I dnt knw really bt it depends on the motive behind the search or hunt. If your motives are right then it is nt wrong but if you av a wrong motive in the bid to play on peoples intelligence or emotions or to dupe them then it is absolutely wrong. Anyway I found nairaghost my sweetheart and I'm happy with him ok.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by girlsoswit(f): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2008
TOYOSI20:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

I pity those eyes very much and I so much hope they don't escape from their sockets. The fact is it doesn't change anythn.
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by TOYOSI20(f): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2008
I hear ya, and good luck to ya dear. . . . . wink
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by eminemkayc: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2008
This is crazy men!!! Internet dating? Does it work? Naah,i dnt thnk so! Peeps just come out hre 2 hv fun nd unwind after d hard day's work!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2008
It is very wrong
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by Cipriani(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2008
girlsoswit:

Are you sure nairaghost no wan dupe you ?, you be small girl Ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by Cipriani(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2008
ibkaye:

It is very wrong

What's wrong? Everybody, can't you remain single till the next world.

Become a single for life or a single parent, it feels good cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by girlsoswit(f): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2008
Cipriani:

Are you sure nairaghost no wan dupe you ?, you be small girl Ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

O ti e serious rara. How dare you open your stinking mouth and release those words out of it. Who is a small girl?. A girl in her 20's is a small girl? You dey craze. Me and nairaghost's parol is none of your fucken business. So get that straight in2 ur thick skull. Even if the guy dupes me, hw that one take concern you?. Gbeborun, yeye man. Face ur God damn business and stop talking shit. You really need to read my signature again and meditate on it day and night. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by Jcob(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2008
After hin poke u finish ur eyes go come down.
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by girlsoswit(f): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2008
Why is it difficult for people to mind their own business. Whether he pokes me or not, why don't you just relax and see for yourself the result of the Test?
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by Jcob(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2008
Belle
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by girlsoswit(f): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2008
Jcob:

Belle

I see You are just being too notty. Get lost.
Re: Is It Wrong To Find Love In Nairaland by Easybaby(f): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Muslim Girl / Ladies Does True Love Exist / In Need Of Friends, Lagos Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.