Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Covenant University In Suspension Issue Again! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University In Suspension Issue Again! (902 Views)

Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools / See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University In Suspension Issue Again! by hustla(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2008
Recently some 70 Students (more than that but i only saw the list of the 70studenst pasted and accompanied with pictures that was pasted around the schll)of the school were suspendedfor various stupid unhearable offences, My coursemate was suspended 4 4wks for wearing threequarter shorts to a College Building, I and 3 of my friends were almost suspended for
gangsterism,
incitement,
Grossinsurbodination to constituted authority,
disobedience of cultural ethics and ethos,
cultism!!!

the list is almost endless, angry

Offence:
We wanted to protect our class gal who was being harrased by a Revolutionary Squad member, After spending countless nights waitin for the students disciplinary committee, I personally remeber leavin with my guys at about 1.30am and i still had to write a test the nexy day(which I passed miraculously), The Students Council in the school is non-existent, not in the interest of the students and practically non-functional like NEPA, After leavin, we were told not to walk together or we would be charged with cultismm, Im currently in Yr 2 MAss Communication n Im just prayin n wishin for ma last day in the schlll, free as a bird, Its like spendin Jail Time in Here

Whats yo opinion??
Re: Covenant University In Suspension Issue Again! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2008
We all know Covenant Uni for being 'over strict' with school policies. . .

Imagine a Prison University where you can't use a cell phone, Where you can't walk side by side with a girl not to talk of holding her. . . Abegi, NUC should BAN the skool jare! So much for discipline, most Covenant Uni babes Bleep like rabbits when they're on Holz! grin

It wouldn't be a surprise if the whole students were expelled! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Update Of Hnd Form Of Any School / Which Is Better To Study In? Russia Or Ukraine? Pls Help! / Uniport; What Type Of Merit List Is This Witout Engineering Courses List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.