Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Happy Birthday To The Best Mum Ever - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To The Best Mum Ever (1915 Views)

Has Your Mum Ever Said This To You??? / To The Best Mum On Earth!!!!! / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To The Best Mum Ever by Rapsainot(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2014
Dearest Mother, you guided me and gave me your
boundless love.You are rare like a diamond,
beautiful like a goddess and pure like an angel. I
can’t tell you how blessed I am to have a mother
like you. Happy Birthday to you, dear Mom. Wishing
you all good things. May your birthday be a special
day. On your birthday I wish you much peace and
joy. May your day and year be filled with blessings,
and be as wonderful as you.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To The Best Mum Ever by Tallesty1(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2014
Happy Bday ma.

Here is wishing you many more years in good health.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Best Mum Ever by Rapsainot(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
Happy Bday ma.

Here is wishing you many more years in good health.
thanks baba wink
Re: Happy Birthday To The Best Mum Ever by osile2012: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hmmm, Na wa ooo. From people celebrating their Bday to celebrating their parents own, here, soon na grandma and grandpa bday we go see. SMH
Re: Happy Birthday To The Best Mum Ever by Rapsainot(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
osile2012:
Hmmm, Na wa ooo. From people celebrating their Bday to celebrating their parents own, here, soon na grandma and grandpa bday we go see. SMH
what's the morale of your post undecided if you've got nothing sensible to say please Swerve outta my thread
Re: Happy Birthday To The Best Mum Ever by osile2012: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2014
Rapsainot:
what's the morale of your post undecided if you've got nothing sensible to say please Swerve outta my thread

Moral of the post is that this is not Facebook, posting pics of ur mum here is not wise. We are not u friends, Nairaland is filled with all sorts of people, so hope u wont find it offensive if someone insults ur mum here. Everyone has the right to express their opinion. You only share such with friends and family on Facebook and not here.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Best Mum Ever by Rapsainot(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2014
osile2012:

Moral of the post is that this is not Facebook, posting pics of ur mum here is not wise. We are not u friends, Nairaland is filled with all sorts of people, so hope u wont find it offensive if someone insults ur mum here. Everyone has the right to express their opinion. You only share such with friends and family on Facebook and not here.
may I ask you a question?
Re: Happy Birthday To The Best Mum Ever by osile2012: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Rapsainot:
may I ask you a question?

[size=15pt]NO[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To The Best Mum Ever by Rapsainot(m): 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
osile2012:

[size=15pt]NO[/size] grin grin grin
do you have a mother, if you've got.. Does she meant the world to you
Re: Happy Birthday To The Best Mum Ever by osile2012: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
Rapsainot:
do you have a mother, if you've got.. Does she meant the world to you

I dont have to put her pic up in an open forum filled with all manner of people to prove it. grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To The Best Mum Ever by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 07, 2014
bobo, happy birthday to your mum
Many more years...
she shall live to carry your kids kiss

Sorry it's coming late - you know I have been busy...ehn...no vex. kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To The Best Mum Ever by Rapsainot(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
bobo, happy birthday to your mum
Many more years...
she shall live to carry your kids kiss

Sorry it's coming late - you know I have been busy...ehn...no vex. kiss
wink thanks ma'am
Re: Happy Birthday To The Best Mum Ever by jacabi(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
wink
I wish her long life and sound health. Most importantly, may you be blessed to take good care of her.
Re: Happy Birthday To The Best Mum Ever by Rapsainot(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
jacabi:

I wish her long life and sound health. Most importantly, may you be blessed to take good care of her.
God bless you dude

(1) (Reply)

Nasir El-rufai's Son To Marry His Sweetheart Regina / Whats Your Favourite Colour? / Top10 Most Beautiful Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.