Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Increment In PHCN Tariff, Over 50%. Still Fresh Air - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Increment In PHCN Tariff, Over 50%. Still Fresh Air (700 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increment In PHCN Tariff, Over 50%. Still Fresh Air by jcflex(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
I live in one of the satellite town in FCT, few hours ago, I receive Phcn bill for last month Oct, to my surprise, there was increment of over 50%. started wondering what wrong, maybe the bill is not for my building, but it carry the name of my landlord, the house number and the street.

Somebody wisper to me from a distance, which happen to be a neighbour, and to my surprise, that was the same thing he ask me, together with him to check from another building, we discover that all the bills carry the same 50% increments.

few months back their have been report that their will be increase in phcn bill, but they came out and debunk the claim, that nothing of such is going to happen until we have stable power , which almost everybody is happy about.

now we are paying for light that we dont enjoy at all, before my share of the bill is arond 1800 but now with the new tariff, my share will be around 3000, which is damn too much.

GEJ, This is not the fresh air we both agree about, anyway is part of transformation. decrease in cement price, we all commend you for that, but this one is a bad ideal, not too good at all.
Re: Increment In PHCN Tariff, Over 50%. Still Fresh Air by chukjojo(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ok
Re: Increment In PHCN Tariff, Over 50%. Still Fresh Air by psucc(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
May be the weather is hot over there.

Down here where we have a member of House of Reps, House of Assembly, Local govt Chairman but there is no light, in fact the AIR IS CHILLING.
Re: Increment In PHCN Tariff, Over 50%. Still Fresh Air by politricks: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chai this your write-up get k-leg o.

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Only Need 3.5 Inch To Achieve Maximum Pleasure. / Photos: Fire Guts Yabatech School Of Liberal Studies / WAOOO Nigeria Named Among Fastest Growing Economies In 2015 With China And Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.