Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time (2439 Views)

Confession Time: Oya Swear That You Never Did Any Of This When You Were Young / Confession Time. Tell Us What/who Made You To Signup In Nairaland / What 's The Weirdest Thing U 've Ever Done? ....licked My poo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by bingbagbo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
i call it odd times..u are pressed at the wrong place at the wrong time. me the following places can never be forgotten...1, in my neighbour's garden 3. inside my room 4, as i type this, i am shittzing in my car,! lol..drop ya own
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by dunkem21(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
1. At a shrine.
2. Inside the swimming pool.
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by adebayo201: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
grin

on a farm like that but throughout that day, my nyash no remain the same! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by niqqa(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Sambisa forest
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by bingbagbo(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
niqqa:
Sambisa forest
what a lie
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by SisiNini(f): 5:11am On Nov 06, 2014
In a food pack in d middle of d night inside d children's room... Then, I was about 5 years old... I was scared to walk to d restroom because of ojuju (mystical character dat scares children) and our parents were fast asleep in their room...

That incident still makes me laugh till date... Lol...
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by bunmioguns(m): 5:49am On Nov 06, 2014
bingbagbo:
i call it odd times..u are pressed at the wrong place at the wrong time. me the following places can never be forgotten...1, in my neighbour's garden 3. inside my room 4, as i type this, i am shittzing in my car,! lol..drop ya own

grin grin grin

Inside

Bin Gbagbo's mouth

tongue

1 Like

Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by bingbagbo(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2014
bunmioguns:

grin grin grin

Inside

Bin Gbagbo's mouth

tongue
*castrates him immediately, with razor *
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by player007(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2014
Funniest place for me happened when i was around 6. A neighbour of ours took me to church, been a new place i was'nt familiar with.
I just took my shorts off and sat on a low fence right there in church and did my thing in the block hole.
All my neighbours and mom could do was laugh at me when we got back home.
2) Under the bridge.
3) Inside the shop.
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by bingbagbo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
player007:
Funniest place for me happened when i was around 6. A neighbour of ours took me to church, been a new place i was'nt familiar with.
I just took my shorts off and sat on a low fence right there in church and did my thing in the block hole.
All my neighbours and mom could do was laugh at me when we got back home.
2) Under the bridge.
3) Inside the shop.
under bridge? lol
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by player007(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
bingbagbo:
under bridge? lol
The thing hold me no be small oh.besides sef it was in the night.
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by bunmioguns(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
@obinoscopy, @seun check this thread

grin grin
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by bingbagbo(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
bunmioguns:
@obinoscopy, @seun check this thread

grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by bunmioguns(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
bingbagbo:

grin grin grin grin

see your teeth outside

you don old i swear

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
dunkem21:
1. At a shrine.
The gods must be sleepingcrazy grin

co swimmers don suffer. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
bingbagbo:

NOW DIS IS ODD!!!!! grin grin
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by bingbagbo(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
bunmioguns:

see your teeth outside

you don old i swear

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

u forget say u be my senior brother? grin
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by bingbagbo(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

NOW DIS IS ODD!!!!! grin grin

wait till shittz catch u grin
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
-
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by bingbagbo(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
booqee:
in a class. its weird because I'm not d student this time around but the teacher (nysc). its an abandoned old class block..so I had to quickly do the do and throw in a nearby bush..b4 someone caught me in d act. (embarrassing if a student saw u!)

u see they don't av a rest room there and they usually use the bush method. I never used the Bush cos I'm scared of these creeping animals so i try to empty my bowels b4 coming to school. I was so pressed that day i couldn't hold the poo in again...
shame on u teacher
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by Lagusta(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
booqee:
in a class. its weird because I'm not d student this time around but the teacher (nysc). its an abandoned old class block..so I had to quickly do the do and throw in a nearby bush..b4 someone caught me in d act. (embarrassing if a student saw u!)

u see they don't av a rest room there and they usually use the bush method. I never used the Bush cos I'm scared of these creeping animals so i try to empty my bowels b4 coming to school. I was so pressed that day i couldn't hold the poo in again...

i dont really like ladies, with their forming and all.... But you are one of a kind, and i respect that in you....

Can i 4ck u??
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
SisiNini:
In a food pack in d middle of d night inside d children's room... Then, I was about 5 years old... I was scared to walk to d restroom because of ojuju (mystical character dat scares children) and our parents were fast asleep in their room...

That incident still makes me laugh till date... Lol...
Ojuju like seriously? Makes me wanna say......

1 Like

Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
booqee:

Kai booqee!
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Vote kiddablingzz for mr nairaland 2014
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by bunmioguns(m): 6:12am On Nov 13, 2014
Lagusta:

i dont really like ladies, with their forming and all.... But you are one of a kind, and i respect that in you....

Can i 4ck u??

Saw the bolded

and

Runs out of thread
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by brainyack(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
dunkem21:
1. At a shrine.

Lolz u no fear ifa

Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by dunkem21(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
brainyack:
Lolz u no fear ifa

grin
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by yinkard4me(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
booqee:

Seriously U typed this?
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
yinkard4me:

Seriously U typed this?
wat is d meaning of this
Re: Weird Places U Ve Ever Defecaeted..confession Time by yinkard4me(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2014
booqee:
wat is d meaning of this
Oh! U meant its none of my business... Sorry

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Was Very Proud Of His Boyf See Her Reaction / Ladies From Liverpool Having Fun / What A Son Sent To His Father, And The Father's Reply.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.